What A Bad Day!

My Everything, Lisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s POV 


I stop from running cus it will be bad if people start became notice me… I put mask and hat that I always bring with me and I just walk faster while I am trying to call my manager… 

“Jisoo Ya”… Lisa who already catch up me called me and then immediately she take my phone from me and she tried to stop from calling to my manager…. 

“Ya..Lisa…what are doing?  Are you Crazy? Give me back my phone… what’s wrong with you? And what do you want from me by suddenly appearing? ” I said annoyingly but I tried not to yell her… cus don’t want to get attention from other people… 

"Let’s go somewhere, Jisoo Yaa and Let’s me explain and please listen,.. It will be worse if you try to refuse me now and don’t want to make a scene here” she said while she is pulling my hands and walking together to car parking without noticing anyone… and she is calling someone while walking neither releasing my hand nor giving back my phone 

“hello, Bam Bam… please come to car parking and give me the car key” Lisa make phone call to her secretary… 

“ok, Lisa… give me back my phone… I am just doing nothing now is just because I don’t want to make a scene… do you understand? I have to call my manager and there is no way to come together with you… I don’t even want to talk with you a single word, now…Lisa…” I said to her with disappointments…. 

“You can make a phone call to your manager when we go out from this hotel and don’t worry, Jisoo Yaa, ok?” she said.

Lisa’s POV 


I see that Bam Bam is running to me with worrying face…. And Jisoo move behind me and hide herself using my body… 


I smile cus I think that is cute… Jisoo Yaa 


Bam Bam arrive and give me the key 
He asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter