Hopping...

My Everything, Lisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s POV
My name is Kim Jisoo and My dream is to become a famous singer and… 
I am already started achieving what I want…my goals… 

It has been three years I started join to this entertainment industry and… 

My agency is now planning me to debut in US and…. Another one is… 


They already discussed with a famous business company to make me as their brand ambassador… 
I even don’t know details about this contract and my CEO said this company will be a big opportunity for me and….
My manager already informed me that tomorrow that CEO will also come to Korea and they want to meet me directly …… 

I think >>  Okay…fine for me…everything… great…even CEO came and want to meet me…great job…Kim Jisoo… 

Everything is fine for me…except one thing…......

Whatttttt….Oppa…is that name sure? Really? 

I asked my manager Oppa again and again… is that real, that CEO's name is Lisa Manoban? 

When I heard that name, it made me many mixed feelings…happy, excited and of course angry…. 

How I can forget this unique name…Lisa Manoban…

I hope the one that I have to meet tomorrow is You…..Lisa….

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter