D-1

My Everything, Lisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV 
Lisa has been attending meetings to launch her new branch her company at Korea …


Lisa's company which has been run in food industry for 30years…
The starting of this company is Lisa's father who is a famous chef… 
He got an idea to make delicious ready food that combine with his talent and 
This idea is major successful…. And he also started some investment in another business groups and…
And his business industry became big and success so smoothly… that was really lucky to Lisa’s family and… now all the duties are on Lisa’s shoulder… 

 

Lisa’s POV 


Today is just my first day of arriving to Korea and I already have been doing so many meetings for several hours

 

 I just arrived to my hotel room and I am thinking like … what a busy day… what the hell is that…this lifestyle is not my dream…this is not what I want to do….but I have to accept all those things… They are just I have to do….


Huuuuu...I feel so tired… oh … I almost forget my another main reason of coming to Korea due to those ing meetings…


Tomorrow I am going to meet Kwon Ji Young Entertainment which is Jisoo's agency…

Of course I already knew that Jisoo is working at that company… 


That’s why I tried to contract with that company and made my company’s ambassador as Jisoo…


 
*FLASHBACK *
Lisa… Lisa…Lisa…my secretary, Bam Bam who also my best friend ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter