Accept or Deny

My Everything, Lisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS!!! 

 

Kim Jisoo was involved in accident while shooting Cf and there was no serious injuries to her ...

Because there was one person who quickly run and saved to Kim Jisoo and 

She got some injuries instead of Kim Jisoo....

 

And according to her agency announcement, She is Kim Jisoo's childhood best friend.... and also she is new business partner with Kim Jisoo agency ..... 

.

.

.

Jisoo POV 

 

I saw the news and yep ... of course I told to Kwon CEO that Lisa is my childhood best friend.... he believed and announced about Lisa and me as I told him...

 

Of course I have to lie ... I cannot let everyone to know about our relationship.... 

————

We both are still at hospital to recover and yesterday Lisa was also fully conscious from her coma ...and 

 

I got finally permission from my CEO to check to Lisa and this night I planned to meet her 

 

Choosing to meet at night is because I have to avoid public as much as I can....

 

I can't forgive her but I want to check her whether is she fine or not from her injuries...

Having That love-hate feeling to her .... I don't like it anyway... but ....

 

Lisa POV 

 

I heard everything about Jisoo and me according to report from Bam Bam and 

 

I am happy because Jisoo will come and meet me tonight.... 

 

My head is still hurt and there are still left injuries on my face.... 

 

But I am really glad of having those injuries on my body because if not all those are going to Jisoo's. 

 

If those thing happened to Jisoo .. I am sure that I cannot bear .... 

 

While I am thinking I heard door opening sound....

 

It may be Jisoo....and Yes , it is Jisoo and her manager 

 

"Lisa, are you ok? Now" Jisoo asked me as soon as she saw me ... 

 

"Yes, I am ok .. please don't worry, Jisoo .... how about you? Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter