Not a Chance

Bubbly Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They started the day by deciding to watch a movie that they are all looking excited to. Avengers Endgame.
 

They were completely engrossed in the movie, that you can't hear the usually hushed bickerings between the two oldest of the group. They munched their popcorns quietly, their gazes directed at the big screen. Good thing that Dahyun wasn't between Sana and Momo at that time. She heaved a sigh of relief.
 

After the movie was done, they threw away the softdrinks that they bought and the plastic of their popcorns. It was already lunch by that time, and the mall was already buzzing with many people. 
 

Chaeyoung asked, "Where should we go?"
 

Jihyo answered, "We can just go to the food court and we can buy on one of the fast food chains there. Does anyone have another suggestion?"
 

Mina spoke "No we're fine with that"
 

"Let's go"
 


Dahyun decided to get her double-bacon burger and fries, while the others went to the other foodchains of their choice. Luckily, only Jihyo went to the same food chain as her.
 

"Unnie! You're going to buy here too?"
 

"Yeah"
 

Dahyun went to the side, waiting for her own order as Jihyo went to the counter, now ordering her food. When Jihyo was done, they started to talk quietly, which was unusual. Well, Jihyo initiated it. "Hey, Dahyun."
 

"Yes?"
 

"Have you noticed something?"
 

Dahyun unconsciously scrunched up her brows, a sign that she is thinking deep. "No I haven't, why?"
 

Jihyo mentally facepalmed herself, how can be a person so nice, and observant when it comes to us be so dense when it comes to herself?
 

"Nothing, I was just asking."
 

"Is something wrong?"
 

"I just noticed a few changes between the group."
 

Dahyun asked, excited. "What is it?" She went to pick up her order on the counter.
 

The older of the two of them only chuckled while also going to the counter to take hers, "I'm not going to tell you anything. Figure it out yourself, then come to me if you have an idea."
 

Dahyun pouted, "You're such a kill joy. You know that right?"
 

Jihyo smiled, "I know."
 

They both laughed.
 


When they were finding tables, they already spotted Jeongyeon already sitting in one of the large tables, they followed suit to her spot. "They still haven't finished ordering?" 
 

"The lines were long on some shops, so maybe."
 

"Guess we have to wait for all of them before we start eating." Dahyun stated.
 

"You don't have to!" The others said simultaneously behind her, giggling between each other.
 

"Huh?"
 

"Let's eat!"
 


"How come you eat so much meat but never get actually fat?" Sana asked Dahyun.
 

Dahyun chuckled, "I exercise sometimes."
 

Chaeyoung interrupted, "Even though she exercise sometimes she has a toned stomach and shoulders! Maybe even abs too!"
 

Tzuyu glared at her girlfriend, "I swear to God, Chaeyoung. If you peeped on Dahyun, I would definitely smack you upside down."
 

They all laughed at that, while Tzuyu remained stoic and Chaeyoung who looked like a kicked puppy before muttering, "You saw it too!'
 

When the laughter died down, Jihyo proceeded to say something. "Where do you guys want to go?"
 

"Arcade!"
 

"Shopping!"
 

"So who's coming with us?"
 

"Us too!"
 

Good thing that the older ones - Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo and Sana - decided to all go shopping while the rest - Jihyo, Mina, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and her - decided to go to the Arcade. They part ways and the younger ones went in their way. The School Meal Club - consists of the three maknaes - was going ahead while  Mina and Jihyo stayed behind them, discussing things quietly amongst themselves again.
 

Dahyun looked behind her, at the two women that were talking about something  that their faces are so serious and their voices very low. Just what is it?
 


Things were going smoothly at both sides, they were playing, trying on different clothes and make ups. There was no bickering, only laughter and giggles filled the air. That ended though when it was dinner, as they went to a restaurant that Dahyun booked for. She waited all of them to be seated first, the only seat left was between Sana and Momo. They both looked at her, the look in their eyes unclear. She gulped. Why am I feeling tense?
 

She began to sit hesitantly, and the others didn't noticed her stiff shoulders. They all ordered, the dishes varying from Korean, Thai, and Japanese food. It was served half an hour later, and they started to dig on the food. She was munching with her own food when a chopstick filled with a Japanese dish was offered in front of . She stared at the culprit, their eyes locked.

It was Momo who offered, her eyes watching with a glint as if waiting for Dahyun to open and accept the food. She did.

She carefully chewed on the food, the food sizzling on her tongue a bit. She didn't noticed that Momo smirked triumphantly to herself nor Sana's frown when she accepted Momo's food.

Nayeon had to always ruin the moment or say something awkward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter