Slowly Unraveling

Bubbly Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An enigma. 
 

 

To say that Sana doesn't pique Dahyun's interest was a lie. Like a slap in her hard face. Dahyun does not understand how and why it happened. But she swear that now is not the right time. The time is right Dahyun, what the hell are you thinking? She shakes those thoughts on her head, not today. 
 

"--Hyun? Kim Dahyun!"
 

 

Chaeyoung's shout rattled Dahyun, who was lost in her thoughts. "Y-yes?"
 

 

"We were asking when and where is your tournament. We can't ask Momo since she can't talk."
 

 

She glanced at Momo, who is currently stuffing with food, especially meat. She sighed, "It is on Friday, I think 4 pm in the school. It's fine if you guys can't go since I bet you want to rest after an exhausting week, right Mo?" 
 

Momo nodded in response, still stuffing her face with food. 

 

"No way we're going to miss your tournament guys. We're always in awe on how both of you move in sync, in doubles or not." Jeongyeon complimented "Besides, we want to see how you beat opponents again." 
 

"We are going to do our best as always!" Dahyun and Momo fist bumped.
 


It was the end of classes again, the three girls - Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Sana - were on the bus. Silence was engufing them but it was comfortable. Sana broke the silence.
 

"Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, I have something to ask." 
 

Chaeyoung spoke, "What is it?"
 

"About the topic at lunch earlier, what does Jeongyeon meant about what she said?"
 

Chaeyoung asked to make sure, "Oh, about Momo and Dahyun moving in sync?" Sana inclined her head, interested at the topic.

 

"Well, their communication is the best for me. When they are playing, they just stare at each other's eyes, and nod at each other. The two of them always understands what the other is implying, their bodies acting as one. I've never seen someone like that before. And on top of that, they don't lose. They always compete their hardest for the school."
 

"That's amazing."
 

"Why do you ask?'
 

"Nothing. I was just curious hehe."
 

"Do you, Sana?" Tzuyu opened for the first time on the bus. 
 

"Do I what?"
 

"Do you like one of them? Dahyun or Momo?"
 

Sana has her eyebrows furrowed at the question, "Why do you say that? I was only curious since I'm still new on the group. That's all."

 

Tzuyu continued to stare at her, before averting her eyes at the window, "Nevermind. Forget that I asked that."
 

"Okay?"
 


It was already 7 pm and still, the badminton members were practicing hard. They have to do their best since the results on this tournament will decide who will go to the Provincial Finals. Groups were still running across the court hitting the shuttlecocks back and forth, some were on the changing room, deciding that its already enough for today.

 

Dahyun and Momo were done, fixing and putting back the equipments that they have used previously for the past few hours. They both decided to take a bath before going home since they had already rested before fixing their things. They were in the locker room, Dahyun putting her stuff on her locker while Momo is taking out her clothes.

 

Dahyun proceeded on the shower stalls, turning on the shower and setting its temperature. She let the warm water cascade on her body, and she breathed a sigh of relief while massaging her sore muscles. She began shampooing her hair and scrubbing the soap on her body while she went to the side, where the water can't reach her.

 

Momo also went to the other stall, and both were quiet for a few minutes before Momo speak. "Hyun?" 

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Can you drop me off my house again? My parents can't pick me up for the nth time of the week already" she complained. 

 

"Sure, you want to pick up food on the way or are you good?"

 

"Well it depends on you. I'm fine on your choice."

 

"Okay."

 

Dahyun turned off the shower, reaching for her towel that's slinging on the door and started drying her hair and body. She wrapped the towel around her body before going out to the direction of her locker. Momo soon followed and reached Dahyun who's putting a tank top and sweatpants. Wow, she's toned, Momo pinched herself lightly, Stop ogling at her Momo. You'll look like a creep. She still stood there though, not until Dahyun waved her hand in front of her face, and breaking her out of her reverie.

 

"Is everything okay?"

 

The Dahyun in front of her was fully clothed. Thank God. "O-of course."

 

She dried her hair quickly while Dahyun was leaning against the wall, going through her phone at the moment. "I'm done. We can go now."

 

Dahyun pocketed her phone, "Sure."

 

When they were out by the parking lot, Momo tried to not shiver at the cold wind that swept through them but Dahyun noticed it, and started removing her jacket at the middle of the parking lot. "Here."

 

Momo stared at the jacket offered at her, "But you're going to be cold. You are wearing a tank top too."

 

Dahyun assured her, "It's fine, since we have to walk more because I parked my car a block from the school to avoid traffic." Momo surrendered on trying to convince the younger girl that she's fine and began to put on the jacket. When she was done, Dahyun wrapped an arm on her waist, bringing Momo close to her. "W-wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter