xiubaek - You Signed Up For It!

2019 - EXO short stories

 

“This !” Baekhyun stomped his leg and crossed his arm, the pout protruding.

Minseok sighed shaking his head. “You signed up for it.”

“You kidnapped me!” He pointed.

Minseok rolled his eyes. “You took the candy I offered. So yes, you signed up for this.”

Baekhyun’s mouth opened, he uncrossed his arms, threw his hands up and said, “Who kidnaps using candies these days?”


“Well you took them didn't you?"  He glared.

Baekhyun glared as well.

Minseok kicked the bucket towards Baekhyun, it rolled until it stopped at his feet, his black vans getting splattered with the water from the bucket and the dirty rag falling on top as well. He cringed and shook his leg.

He looked at it and looked at Minseok, his lips twitching in disgust.

“The bathroom awaits. Right behind you.”  He turned and left, his hands in his pants pocket and humming as he goes.

“I won’t stand for this you man-child!” Baekhyun shouted, his lithe fingers pointing at Minseok. “I can’t possibly be kidnapped just to clean the toilets. I DIDN’T SIGN UP FOR THISSSSSSSSS!”

Minseok stopped in his track, turned slowly, and a smile creeped up on his face.

“You took the candy.”

Baekhyun spluttered as Minseok slammed the door behind him.

“Who freaking kidnapps people with candy these days?” He muttered as he scrubbed the toilet seat, the strawberry flavored candy sweet and swishing in his mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

- xiubaek - I hope you cracked a smile like I did! :)