krisbaek - patch my wound

2019 - EXO short stories

2. Krisbaek – patching up

 

“Damn, didn’t I tell you to slow down? Now look what you’ve gotten yourself into. Gosh Baek.” Kris grumbled as he carried Baekhyun on his back returning back to their campsite. Baekhyun’s hands are draped around His neck and his face hidden in the crook of Kris’s neck. Kris can feel the sniffles and he wants to say something but that’s not important right now, right now he has someone to look after. He takes a deep breath as he sits Baekhyun on one of the rocks around the bonfire. No one else was around the bonfire. Once Baekhyun is seated Kris kneeled before him, gently pushed Baekhyun’s hair out of his face and wipes Baekhyun’s nos with his own shirt (Kris’s).

“Hey, hey don’t cry, okay? I’ll take care of your wound. Just wait here, I’ll be right back okay?” Baekhyun nod. “Okay.” Kris smiles at him.

Kris rushes to the camp’s infirmary, grabs the first aid kit and in big strides goes back to Beakhyun. He couldn’t leave him for too long.

“I’m here.” He announces. Baekhyun nods and smiles through his grimace. Kris once again kneels in front of Baekhyun, he carefully rolls takes his left leg, pulls the pants up. Baekhyun hisses (Kris mumbles an apology) and pulls the clothes far enough for him to see the wound. He in his breath. They had walked quite a while from the river where baekhyun hurt himself and back to the camp, so the blood was drying out but even so, the wound was still fresh. His ankles were now also swollen.

Kris starts to clean it up, being careful as not to hurt Baekhyun. He treats the wound while Baekhyun watches him, occasionally hissing and retracting his leg to which Kris growls and tells him to stop moving.

“There.” Kris says as he finished putting on the last bandage. He puts the kits away and stands up, groaning and straighting his back.  He looks at Baekhyun’s tear stricken face. He ruffles his hair and say, “Be careful next time, okay. Let me know if you need anything else.”

Baekhyun nods, fiddling with his hands. “Umm thank you for treating my wounds, Kris. I really appreciate it.”

Kris chuckles, “Well, I am your camp counselor so...no worries.”

“Oh.” Baekhyun looks away.

“But-,” Kris holds his chin, causing Baekhun to look him in the eyes, a twinkle in them, his breath hitches. “I’ll take care of you, anytime you want. Camp caouselor or not.” Kris winks and the goes back to the infirmary, (Baekhyun can feel the smug smirk on his lips.) leaving the high school senior in a blushing mess.

 

 


 


 

Question: What are your top 3 EXO ships??