Jongdae, Minseok & Kyungsoo (xiuchensoo) - Accident

2019 - EXO short stories

 

Minseok bursted into the hospital room to find Jongdae laying on the white hospital bed, hand over his head. 

“Babe? Chenie, ohh, how are you feeling?” He gently touched his hands, and once Jongdae had lowered his hands, Minseok caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead.

“Min, oh I’m so glad you’re here.” Jongdae pulled him into a hug, his voice cracking, and Minseok didn’t think he misheard the sniffles. 

“Yes, I’m here, I’m here.” Minseok soothed “What happened?”

“We were on our way to practice. This car came out of nowhere, and crashed into us. They had a stop sign, they should’ve stopped.” Jongdae shook his head, his voice rising as he continued. “But thankfully, we only had minor injuries. We’re just here to make sure everyone is good.”

“Who were you with?”

“ChanYeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun. Sehun was driving cuz….”

“Sehun?” Minseok’s eyebrows shoot up. “I thought he didn’t know how to drive. Why did you let…”

“He knows how. It was the other driver’s fault. They took her to another hospital. She’s okay too.” He sighed and laid back down. 

Minseok took in a deep breath to calm himself down. “Okay. And what happened to your friends? Are they here?”

“Yeah. Baekhyun’s the one who’s hurt the most. But in a week or two he should be alright. They’re all in the rooms across from us.”

“I’ll pay them a visit once they let you go.” Minseok patted his hands and Jongdae gave him a smile. “I’m really glad you’re alright. That phone call almost killed me.” Minseok leaned on his elbows and laid his head on Jongdae’s. To which Jongdae caressed. 

Minseok sat back into his seat, one hand still holding unto Jongdae's, staying with him all the way through his check ups. Minseok, as he'd said, did pay Jongdae's friends a brief visit, telling them that it was a relief that no major damage had been done. 

"Kyungsoo is probably too busy to answer his phone." Jongdae pouted, looking at Minseok. 
Minseok kissed his forehead, fixing his pillow afterwards so that Jongdae was comfortable while they waited for him to be discharged. 

 

“Minseok!” A familiar lovely voice boomed from the doorway. 

Minseok shot up, eyes wide, mouth open. He mouthed ‘I’m in deep trouble.’

Jongdae looked to find Kyungsoo, his other lover. Fuming to say the least.  He looked at Minseok and then at Kyungsoo. “Baby, what’s going on?”

And like a wake up call from whatever had angered him, Kyungsoo came to the other side of Jongdae’s bed and kissed him, until Jongdae was patting his cheek to let go. Once they did, Jongdae let out a long exhale. 

“Whoa, babe, what type of fantasies are you having? I’m hurt.”

Kyungsoo cupped his cheeks, eyes glossy, “Where are you hurt? Have you seen a doctor? Oh please, tell me you’ll be alright?” 

“Soo…don’t cry, please. Just slightly, mostly just shock. I’m alright, I’m alright, ohh.” Jongdae hugged Kyungsoo as he cried softly. He felt Minseok shuffling around. No hand on Kyungsoo, like he usually did. That was strange. 

 

 

“Did you bring your car?” Minseok asked Kyungsoo as they exited the elevator at the ground floor of the hospital. They each held Jongdae’s hands. Jongdae watched as Kyungsoo kept looking ahead, even as he answered Minseok. 

“No. It’s at the car shop, remember?”

“Then how….” Minseok shook his head, mumbling nevermind. “It’s a bit of a walk. Didn’t have time to pay for parking.” He turned to Jongdae, stopping them for a bit. “Should I piggy-back you? You’re probably exhausted.”

Jongdae beamed and nodded. 

Briefly letting go of Kyungsoo’s hand, he climbed on Minseok’s back and once he got settled, Kyungsoo put a hand on his back, giving it a few pats and a wide hearted smile. 

 They walked the hilltop to the car. 

It was quiet. And they were never this quiet. No comments on anything. Jongdae nestled his face in Minseok’s neck. “You’re so quiet babes. Too quiet.”

He felt Minseok stiffen and Kyungsoo’s hands almost slipping from his back. 

“Just trying to make it easier for you. You probably went through a lot today.” Kyungsoo said. Minseok nodding in agreement. 

 

 

Jongdae was resting in bed long after they’d arrived home when he heard muffled voices. They stirred him from his rest, even as he tried to ignore his lovers possibly quarreling.

“Kyungsoo, please.” Minseok was running a hand through his hair, another placed on his hip. 

“No, Minseok, no!” Kyungsoo shouted. “Because that was something big and you hid it from me.” He shook his head, not even bothering with wiping his tears anymore. 

 

“What’s going on?” Jongdae finally spoke up after watching from the doorway. He came closer, holding Kyungsoo’s hand, as he looked more shaken up than Minseok did. “Minseok?” He looked at him. 

“Jongdae, go rest. It’s nothing for you to stress about. Soo and I will work it out.”

“How can I rest when you’re both obliviously hurting? How can I possibly rest, what kind of a lover would I be?” Jongdae reached for Minseok’s hand, pulling him closer to his body. 

“You shouldn’t be doing this Jongdae.” Minseok shook his head. “Just give us a minute, please?”

Reluctantly, Jongdae let go of their hands, watching them go into their spare room. He sighed and hoped they work it. 

 

Sitting on the bed, Kyungsoo started asking, “Why didn’t you call me to tell me he got into an accident? I had to find out through Chanyeol's posts on some social media, Minseok."

Minseok folded and unclasped his hands, and then looked at Kyungsoo. His eyes had gotten a bit puffy and Minseok wiped his cheeks, kissing them and then pulled him into a hug. “I… I guess I just didn’t want you to freak out. I wanted to ease the pain. But that was wrong of me. I should’ve let you know. I’m sorry, Kyungie. I’m really sorry.”

Kyungsoo held Minseok tightly, “I get it. I can be a cry baby sometimes. But Min, I can handle the hard stuff too. I can be strong for the both of you. You don’t have to shelter me all the time.”

“I know, I know. The whole ride I was freaking out. I kept wishing you were by my side. I was so worried….. I was… I kept picturing the worst. I…”

“I know, I know Shhh. It’s alright now, he’s alright.” Kyungsoo cupped his face, kissing him briefly. 


 

They came to the kitchen to find Jongdae blending something. Kyungsoo rushed to him.

“Dae, what’re you doing?" Kyungsoo held his hands. 

“You should be resting, Dae. Don’t tire yourself out.” Minseok said from beside Kyungsoo, a hand on Kyungsoo's waist. 

He smiled softly.

Jongdae held up a hand to stop them. “It’s not much and I’m almost finished. Go sit down.”

The two exchanged a look, “uhhh why?”

Jongdae pouted and blinked his eyes. 

“That’s our cue, Soo. Let’s go.”

Kyungsoo laughed as Minseok led them to their dining table.

 

After a brief moment, Jongdae placed a smoothie bowl in front of them. He handed them a spoon each and had one for himself. “Let’s dig in.” He said joyfully. 

“I’m pretty sure we’re supposed to be taking care of you.” Kyungsoo said.

Jongdae shrugged, “ We can all just take care of each other.”

“Well.. yeah.. but….”

“Soo, babe. Just eat.” Jongdae placed a spoonful of smoothie in Kyungsoo’s mouth. Minseok laughed and  Kyungsoo lightly pushed him, mumbling something.

Minseok motioned to him, while raising an eyebrow at Jongdae, “What is he saying??”

Jongdae bursted out laughing, and Kyungsoo sulked.

 

 

Jongdae snuggled in between his lovers as they laid facing the ceiling in the darkness of the night. “Are you guys okay now?”

“Yes, Dae, we’ll always be okay.” Minseok held his hand, and gave his cheeks a kiss. 

 

Kyungsoo turned to him, placed a leg over his, knowing his toes touched Minseok’s as well. “We’re good. Now and forever.” He turned his head and kissed him, his hands on Jongdae’s chest. 

 

Minseok’s hands found their way in his hair, so gentle, so good to feel. And once he and Kyungsoo parted, Minseok turned him around and kissed him as well, pulling Jongdae flushed against his chest. Kyungsoo’s lips found their way unto his skin. 

Jongdae slept held into Minseok’s arms with Kyungsoo’s leg and hand over him. It was hot and he knew soon they’ll kick around and groan about the heat and the sticky bodies.

But somehow, however it worked for them, they'd still be so close to another. 
 

 


 

 

 

*Here, I give you xiuchensoo/ chenminsoo 🤪❤️
 

*And as always, now & forever, thank you so much for reading! :) ^.^