Layhan - It’s Yixing

2019 - EXO short stories


It’s Yixing who suggests they watch a Netflix movie and Luhan, his husband, agrees. Luhan searches for one, a comedy, while Yixing fixes up some popcorn and drinks. 

 

He usually doesn’t eat sweet things but, “Today is an exception.” He shrugs when Luhan asks him why he’s preparing popcorn.

Luhan finds a Philippine movie called “Four Sisters”, they make themselves comfortable, plays the movie and watch as they munch on their popcorn and pop drinks. 

 

The movie is hilarious and emotional, Luhan at one point brings Yixing in his arms, dries his tears and gives him a peck on his lips. They curl up for the rest of the movie. Laughing and crying at the necessary parts. 

 

It’s Yixing who suggests that they watch a movie and at almost the end of it he’s the one who falls asleep, head plumped on his husband’s . Luhan chuckles at it and runs his hands through his husband’s hair. 

 

He lets him sleep for a while, turns the volume down and when the credits roll, he moves Yixing’s head as gently as he can. When he’s able he picks his love up and carries him to their bedroom. As gentle as he can he lays him down and is thankful that they had changed into their pjs or else it be a nightmare. 

 Once his lover is snuggled up in their ocean covers, he heads downstairs to tidy up a bit. 

 

After he finished, he climbs into the bed, once again as slowly as he can. He kisses his head and pulls him closer. 

 

It’s Yixing who turns to him, drapes his arms around Luhan and whines for a kiss.

It’s Luhan who happily pulls them in a kiss so beautiful and hot, Yixing but moans and mumbles that he loves Luhan. 

 

It’s Yixing and Luhan, husbands, who fall asleep in each other’s embrace, with content hearts. A beautiful smile etched on their lips.

 

 

 

 

*ain't they cute???? :)