suchan - In my clothes

2019 - EXO short stories

Suchan – in my clothes

 

Chanyeol always sees Suho wearing his clothes mostly his shirts because they’re baggy on him and  Suho likes getting lost in them, likes being enveloped in the warmth and smell, and love that is park chanyeol. No less, Chanyeol’s heart always swells and leap with joy every time he sees Suho in his clothes (Honestly every time, doesn’t matter whether Suho is wearing his clothes or not). 

They like to cuddle; be it on the sofa, or their bedroom, or in their backyard on a sunny day with their mat out as though they’re having a picnic. Suho always curls himself in the shirts, using it as a cover and Chanyeol kisses his forehead and whispers his love for him. His sweet, sweet words only reserved for his Suho.

It’s always Suho who wears the other’s clothes because Chanyeol is a giant compared to Suho and there’s no way he’s fit in any of Suho’s clothes. And so, he sighs wondering what has gotten over him as he stood in their bedroom holding Suho’s favorite mustard yellow shirt. He wants Suho to admire him as he wears his boyfriend’s clothes but he’s afraid he’ll ruin the clothes and then suho will get mad at him, and he might even break up with him. Oh no that can’t happen. He stands in the room listening to Suho singing from somewhere in the living room. Would Suho find him beautiful wearing his clothes, Chanyeol wanted to know. He also just wanted to know the feeling of wearing your boyfriend’s clothes. Everyone else says that it feels good.

So with this in mind, he takes off his ow shirt and puts on Suho’s, breath held, he struggle to get the shirt through, it gets stuck on his head and wobbles around the room for bit, arms ups body bent, trying to get this damn shirt on. Wheew, finally it goes through and Chanyeol takes a few minute to breath and bad mouth the small shirt. The shirt is small on him, as expected, it doesn’t even cover his belly button. He looks like Jongin (Suho’s little cousin when he’s in crop tops.) Chanyeol chuckles at the thought as he looks at himself in the mirror. He looks silly. Turning this way and that way with a smile on his face. It was great feeling indeed but still, he felt silly and couldn’t stop the laughter from spilling out.

This laughter brings in Suho, he stand in the doorway surprised and puzzled. “Umm….babe? What are you doing?’

The fear that Chanyeol had before disappeared and he could only laugh. “Don’t...hehehe… I look silly? I like it.” He twirls around, hands outspread.

Suho comes closer, he tugs on the yellow shirt. He shakes his head while smiling. He checks Chanyeol out and ends up laughing with him. “This…this is perfect Yeollie. You need to wear my clothes more often.”

“I should, shouldn’t I?”

“Yeah, it’s very entertaining.” Suho pokes his belly button. Suho looks into Chanyeol’s eyes, smile back on his face. “I’d never thought I’d see you in my clothes,” He inhales. “Chan, damn, you look good and silly.” He chuckles.

Chanyeol returns the smile, “Thank you.”

They kiss, kisses so sweetly and hungrily and Chanyeol thinks that he should wear his boyfriends’s clothes more often. It sure did feel good to be in his clothes no matter how silly he looked.

 

 

 

~~~~

First up>.<

I hope you enjoyed it!