The end - part 1

If only I had never loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am starting with an author Note, this chapter is half written on donghyuns perspective, if you don't know who that is read the previous chapter! It's a double update!!!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His life has been peaceful, the 3 people he loved, loved him very much, they were his world, later it was joined by another person, who loved him equally like the other 3. What else can a 5-year-old expect (6 going to be). But he really wanted something, which he didn't have, he craved for.

 

Kim Donghyun lived a happy life without any problems in his life, his papa, he loved him, his uncle and his new lover, and aunty and HIM

Donghyun lived in France because his papa had his work there, he loved France, but he wanted something else, for the past 4 years he was wanting that. He was determined to ask his papa for that. but he was reluctant to, he didn't want to hurt his papa for anything.

As the birds chipped outside his window, he woke up to a new day

"Yay, it's my birthday !!! I must ask papa for that today "

As he ran with his small feet in search for his papa.

"Papa where are you ?"

"Over here Donghyun-ah"

He was greeted by 3 people he loved.

"Happy birthday baby!"

"Am not a baby anymore, am 6 papa "

"Ok my little man, you are no longer a baby so no more kisses or night cuddles " his papa joked

The little ones face was pure horror "No papa you can't do that " he sulked, his face remained of HIM to his papa, oh how he missed him.

"Ok ok I won't, now tell me what my little man want to do ?"

"Donghyun-ah want to go to Disney world with aunty," his aunt asked him.

She was the pretties donghyun has ever seen, he was determined, he loved his aunty so much but, she was going to get married soon, he was sad about that ."I want to go, aunty , let's all go together, uncle call you fiancé too, its a family trip "

"sure buddy, he would be happy"

"Hyun-ah you have a gift waiting for you, your aunt and uncle prepared it for you"

"YAY present, I can't wait”

"ok now go get ready, "said his papa

Little did the child know, this day would end badly, the day he will never forget in his life, how it changed, how he started to respect what he got!

 

 

 

 

2-Hours later

In Disney world

 

“Yay it's gonna be fun “ ran the newly 6-year-old towards the gate

“Donghyun-ah stop don’t run you are going to fall “

“Oh please you worry too much, let him go, it's his day, “said the person beside him

“Hmm , it's all your fault “

“ya, you encourage him way too much, “ said the man's fiance.

“Babyyy~~” the man wined

The rest has a good laugh.

Donghyun has run to the gate only to hit someone in the leg and fall, the hand extended to him to raise him up.

The man looked familiar, Donghyun thought .where have I seen him before.

Just as the was raised by the stranger, his papa and his uncles came to him

“I told you not to run dint I”

“Am sorry about him, he’s clumsy sometimes “

As the family apologised, the stranger looked at them in shock, he didn't expect to see them here, not in this lifetime, not now not ever.

-

-

-

It's safe to say it didn't go well, his birthday was ruined by this man who showed up, his papa was furious, he took his hand and left, his uncle was speechless, his aunt scolded his uncle for doing this, and left with them.

Its been an hour and his papa is still inside his room, donghyun was worried, his aunt had been sitting with him and the stranger and another 3 people had arrived with his uncle a few minutes after they reached.

Donghyun was confused, he didn't know what to do, he wanted to know who he was, why his papa acted that way.

Out of curiosity, he asked his aunt, "who is that man and these people? "

"No don't tell him, we have no rights, he has to hear it from his papa "

"Why ? he took the child and ran away, he is rightfully his child too ask him to come out and face us "

"Shut up, you have no rights "

"Ok if you don't, I will tell him "

"Donghyunie "the woman kneeled in front of him, and smiled sweetly, but it didn't sit well with him he took a step back "Don't be scared, I am like you mom ................"

"Who is whos mom , dont you dare put ideas into my son's head "

A voice was heard from the stairs top .

As he decended down , "Stay away from my son , he doesnt need you people"

"Dont be selfish , he is not only you child he belongs to him too, you ran away with him without telling us anything"said the middel aged woman .

"she's right , what do you even do for a living am sure donghyun does not have a proper family, look at this house its too small , my grandchild cannot live here " said the older woman .

"Grandchild, who's grandchild , he is no ones except mine "

"Woohyun !" shouted the older woman in the group

"He is sunggyus son too "

Donghyun was confused who these people where why were they shouting at his father

"Papa ! whats going on "

"see you son is asking him , tell him "

"N..."

"this is you father donghyun-ah"

Donghyun was stunned , the thing he wanted always , a father , his father was right there , he knew it was his papa who gave birth to him , he wanted to see the person who people call his papa's partner , his papa never told him about him .

"daddy , are you really my father ?"

the man with who stood silently all the while looked at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter