Chapter 18 -Decision

If only I had never loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

......

At the hospital…

Woohyun slowly woke up from his unconsciousness.

He opened his eyes and was surprised by seeing the  person sitting by the chair next to his bed it  was  Bora.

"Am I in the hospital?" Woohyun looked around and weakly asked.

“Well, yes!? What were you thinking ha”

"Oh ..."

“Oh? “ Bora raised her eyebrow. “Don’t you have anything else to say?”

“What do you want me to say?” ...Woohyun looked puzzled, then immediately remembered and said to Bora: "Thank you for bringing me to the hospital."

"That's it? Nothing else you want to say? ”

“Nothing else? Like what?”

Bora looking at her rolled her eyes and said: "You are pregnant woohyun three months! How aren’t you a man woohyun "

Woohyun couldn’t contain his surprise, with his eyes virtually popping out, he continued to stare at Bora as she spoke: "The child cannot be allowed to live because you have stomach cancer which is in an advanced stage.”

“Me? Stomach cancer?” he looked astonished and devastated.

"The cure rate of advanced stomach cancer is almost nil. The baby in your stomach must be aborted otherwise you wouldn’t be able to survive.”

Looking at the man in front of her, Bora was suddenly hit by realization ..."You knew you could get pregnant? Answer me woohyun how”

“Am just special bora-shii , please don’t ask me any more,I didn't even know about the cancer“

Woohyun, was still not recovering from the news he had just heard continued to remain motionless. Suddenly he clutched Bora’s hand: “Please do not let others know of this, let’s keep it a secret.” His other hand wrapped protectively around his now flat belly.

"What are you going to do?" Bora looked at her with alarm. “Do you intend to give birth to this child?”

"Bora, please, help me, I will try to live until the day when the baby is born." Woohyun implored of her: “Please keep my secret, don't tell anyone.”

"For now you are sick, you can still go ahead to have children some other time. Besides, with this disease you have, are you not even thinking about your parents? Woohyun, you should go ahead and abort this baby, begin the stomach cancer treatment program and then you can still have the chance to live. But if you insist on keeping this child you are making the baby an orphan after you die.

Woohyun bowed his head and in a low tone said: "Bora-Shii, Hyuna my cousin lost her parents at a young age, my parents took her in and treated her as their own child. She has been living with us since then. And after Hyuna went to France, my parents got angry, they blamed me and even kicked me out. They no longer care about me ... When Hyuna returns, they can go ahead and give her the company and the rest of their wealth I don’t want anything from them.”

The more Bora listened to him speak, the more her brows furrowed in deep thought. The man sitting right in front of her now was different and all the rumours she had heard about the despicable Woohyun were totally opposite.

SM Group, a very prominent name in their industry even said so about Woohyun and Hyuna’s story. But was this the man, sitting in front of her one who is capable of forcing his own sister to disappear?

"What of Sunggyu?" Bora asked.

Her question caused him to freak out as he vigorously shook his head: "Don't let him know. If he gets to know, he wouldn't let me keep the baby. Bora-shii, I know my request is asking a little bit too much, but I have no other choice. I beg you, please keep my secret. Hyuna is soon to return, you see, that is even the reason Sunggyu asked me to send you the break up present ... He cares about Hyuna, not about me”

"Woohyun, let me tell you something. Sunggyu and I were just going out for the fun, he never for once even touched me. I knew he was going to do something like this and it would have caused a whole lot of gossip.” “Woohyun, perhaps Sunggyu does not hate you as much as you say, at least he touched you. You are pregnant wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter