Chapter 19- After a long time A friend

If only I had never loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu tightly clutched the phone in his hands for a long time. His face gradually turned calm on the surface, but he was still brewing inside.

Sunggyu dialled a number…

Bora's mobile phone rang. She looked down at the phone's caller ID and pouted said to woohyun: "It’s Sunggyu oppa.”

She answered the phone: "Hello, Mr Vice President”

"Where is he?" he asked coldly on the other side.

Bora turned to look at Woohyun but did not speak.

At the other end, Sunggyu threatened: "damaging your reputation and destroying your career might be a little too much , but believe me, you do not want to push me to that extreme to do exactly that. This is not a threat,but the truth !”

Bora could only turn her eyes towards Woohyun, covered the phone and blurted out: "provoking Sunggyu’s anger could cost me my career."

Woohyun took the phone said: "Don't do anything to  Bora-Shii. I'll be back now itself .”

 

"In half an hour!" Sunggyu replied back: " If I don’t see you at home in half an hour’s time, you can tell  Bora to start making plans to look for a new career."

Bora wished she could do something to this arrogant and inconsiderate man.

"Now being with you has gotten me into trouble. Sunggyu is going to destroy my career if you do not return home now.”

 

Woohyun, quietly listening to Bora like he was in a trance, saw a touch of sympathy and generosity in her eyes, something that had not been there earlier.

"But do you really want to go back?"Bora inquired: “Also, you are too thin for a man , I could possibly carry you to the car by myself,a woman. Wasn’t Sunggyu  able to see there is something wrong with you?”

 

Woohyun lowered his eyes ..

Sunggyu never bothered to give him a thoughtful glance, how would he be able to realize that he had lost so much weight?

"I must go."

 

"I'll drop you off.”

 

“Don’t.I will go by myself, I Troubled you enough”

 

 

Woohyun took out his keys and opened the door. Immediately, he was forcefully pulled by the wrist into the room.

“Sunggyu-shii, slow down, take it easy." he was dragged up the staircase, almost falling to the ground.

"Bang,” Sunggyu pushed him unto the sofa, Woohyun subconsciously avoided hitting his belly.

 

“Where were you?” he icily demanded.

“You know  that already. I was with  Bora-Shii. ”

"I asked you where you were, not who you were with!"

“We didn’t really go anywhere, we were hungry and went out to eat a meal.”

“Oh?” The man sneered: “When did you and Bora become such good friends? And how could I not know about it? ”

"We ... we just went to eat”

Sunggyu did not  believe what he’s saying.

Looking closely at him with penetrating eyes, he became more and more convinced that he was lying ... this man has begun to keep secrets from him.

Thinking about this, made him irritated and pissed off.

Without a word he bent his head and hardly pressed his lips against hers, those lips that had begun lying to him. His hand slowly went under his pant and touched him down there.

Sunggyu was feeling heated up, he wanted to feel himself inside of him. Without any consideration, he ruthlessly penetrated into him.

 

Woohyun instinctively resists ...his motherly instincts unconsciously made him curl into a protective posture to protect his baby.

But his resistance irritated sunggyu  more.

"Be gentle Sunggyu-shii, my whole body aches ..." In all these 3 years under sunngyus administration woohyun has never physically spoken out about his pain.

 But for the first time ever, with his hands protectively around his belly, he cried out in anguish and pain.

 

Sunggyu was not moved by his display of pain. Though he slowed down his actions, he was still very much angry.

Woohyun has never experienced any form of excitement or joy during with sunggyu. He always feels nothing except pain and loafing. It baffles his mind why so many people out there seem to enjoy this kind of activity.

The next day, Woohyun received a call from his parents: "Come back home for dinner tonight, Hyuna flight arrived yesterday night, she said she missed you ." That’s all no pleasantries exchanged , they dint even care about him

Woohyun didn’t have much to say, Hyuna left three years ago. Three years ago and things were just the same.

Woohyun didn’t want to hear any more of this, his heart was wrenched by pain. “I will pass by the house after work. I am quite busy at the moment, so I’ve got to hang up now.”

His own mother, like everyone else, believed he was the bad person. Everybody has been talking about three years ago, they're not going to forgot it. But so far, Woohyun still doesn’t understand, three years ago, what exactly did he do wrong?

His diary, which held all of his secrets about his personal life suddenly became not so pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter