chapter 22

If only I had never loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cautiously looking at him, woohyun realized sunggyu’s eyes were still closed, "shoo” ...Woohyun finally let out a sign of relief. It turned out that he was asleep.

A sigh of relief, and suddenly feeling distressed? ... What has he been doing recently that he is so tired, just sitting on the settee and falling asleep?

His lips, even if he was asleep, is still tight closed, the corners of his mouth looking rigid and serious. Woohyun could not help but kiss his closed eyes again, then the kiss gently trailed to the corner of his lips ... he stole a kiss, the first time in three years, and he liked it. His heart skipped a beat, but it was a happy.

The corners of his mouth unconsciously turned up into a smile. While  sunggyu is still sleeping, Woohyun  backed away, lest he should be found out and scolded. He no longer wanted to suffer any form of humiliation from Sunggyu.

Woohyun looked into his bag and grabbed his phone. He looked at the time and looked back at Sunggyu sleeping soundly on the settee. He ran softly to his office and  came out with a blanket and covered him up.He then picked up his bag and silently left the office.

After he left, the sleeping man suddenly opened his eyes, and with narrowed dark eyes, he reached out and touched his eyelids and the corner of his lips where he had kissed. He was perplexed.

Woohyun on his way to Bora’s house, hesitated for a moment and then took out his phone. He sent a  text  message to Hyuna: “Sunggyu fell asleep in the office.”

Woohyun thought of the serene face of the man who was asleep in the office ... Sunggyu, I called in Hyuna, which should make you very happy. Hyuna is the woman you want, if you believe that ,that year, I was despicable enough to drive her away, then three years later , today, I would like to do anything to make things right.

The corners of his mouth revealed a subtle wry smile. “Woohyun, stop lying to yourself, you are a man,sunggyu will never love you! You are not willing to see Hyuna and Sunggyu ending up together.” His mind retorted back at him

To Bora's place.

"Ding Dong Ding Dong"

"Come on, come on in." Inside, was Bora wearing an apron

“hi noona, am sorry am late”

“Your timing is just perfect. Today, we’re having black chicken soup.”

Bora said, and took off her apron: "Woohyun, hold on for a minute."

Saying that, she went into the bedroom and came out holding a large and expensive looking gift box: "This is for you."

"What is this?”

"Do you not know?"Bora asked. “ Woohyun, go change out of your ugly suit.”

She closed the door behind Woohyun and screamed: "Woohyun, I’m giving you just five minutes, you better be done by then."

Woohyun opened the gift box, and inside laid a bold lace back shirt and a pair of leather pants.He was stunned by the cloths .

He called out for bora “noona I cant wear this type of clothes , its too revealing”

Bora’s voice was heard from outside

“You better wear that woohyun-ah else am not feeding you , it will look good on you no buts”

“ Ok noona”

After 10 minutes

"Woohyun-ah, are you still inside, I’m coming in to help you change if don’t come out now!"

Outside the dressing room, Bora calls out again: "Woohyun, you still not done? I’m coming in.”

The door was suddenly pushed open from the outside.

Bora was quiet for a moment, she almost couldn’t recognize Woohyun. Woohyun looked hot and handsome in the shirt and leather pants.Bora was stunned.H ow can someone look hot and cute with just different dresses

 " What? Noona I knew it its weird and not good on me am going to change"

Bora whirled around and rushed over: "Don't! No, don’t change out of it! You look gorgeous! Surprisingly you still have a nice body shape.You look hot woohyun-ah”

Bora wickedly smiled at her and touched her bump, she whispered into Woohyun’s ear. Woohyun turned around and laughed out, "Noona you are a very naughty one, aren’t you?”

Bora did not deny a thing, she laughed back and holding Woohyun’s hands, ushered him out of the dressing room. Stepping outside into the dining hall, they were greeted with bright lights, the dining table set with a candle-lit cake and faintly scented candles. The surprise on Woohyun’s face was priceless.

"Dearest Woohyun, Happy birthday, happy birthday!"

Tears, suddenly streamed down his cheeks.

Bora said: "Don't cry, my dear Woohyun, make a wish, blow out the candles, and then cut the cake."

Woohyun let out a deep breath and blew out the candles.

"Hey, you haven't made your wish,” Bora said.

"My wish has just come true." She said: "Thank you, Noona."

Bora was stunned ...Woohyun's wish, is for someone to celebrate his birthday? she had thought of asking Woohyun about the other people in his life and what he used to do on his birthdays, but she didn’t want to spoil the atmosphere now. Maybe some other time.

"Woohyun, you mustn't eat anything spicy or sugary." Bora said as she rubbed her hands together and took a mouthful of the cake: “You just have to watch me eat.” Ha-ha…

“Can’t I just have one slice… just one?”

“No!”

"Half a slice?”

"Okay, come on, I’ll give you just a little to taste, but not much to eat. “ Bora was reluctant as she handed Woohyun a small slice of cake. The rest is mine, you are not going to get another piece!”

Woohyun put up a very silly smile ...It’s strange, Bora should be the classy and elegant, spotless beauty that everyone sees her to be. He didn’t expect her to be this cool, easy going and witty as this.

And after dinner, Bora told him to get ready: "hurry, I’m going to take you out to have fun.”

"Ah ... Where to?”

"The Night at Itaewon," Have you heard of it? ”

Woohyun shook his head, he has never been there before.

"I know you haven't heard of it, be prepared boy, today this lady right here is going to open your eyes to life." Bora arrogantly said, there is no show of mercy today... This silly boy here who has a short time to live hasn’t even lived life to its fullest.

......

The Night, is a place for high-class society people.

Before you can even get to enter "The Night,” the demands were very high. You not only needed to have money, but you needed to be filthy rich. Only the rich and wealthy were allowed entrance.

Bora and Woohyun entered to meet the place brightly lit with coloured lights, soft music playi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter