Chapter 28 - Independent and truth

If only I had never loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 3 days and woohyun has still not woken up from coma and the doctors say his time is running out. It’s been 2 days since he had been transferred to Korea for his treatment.

Meanwhile at the Nam residence a person was walking with rage because her engagement was cancelled , sunggyu’s uncle and aunty had called the other day saying sunggyu would like to cancel the engagement .Even though they initially rejected sunngyu being in love with woohyun , they couldn’t do much , he was after all their one and only son , they wanted him to be happy at all cost, hence they decided to cancel the engagement .

Hyuna had not expected his to happen, he thought sunggyu will forever hate woohyun for what they thought he had done to her, she made sure her plan was perfect and that sunggyu would never know that it was woohyun who he met when he was small. She  planed so that she could marry sunggyu and live a wealthy life along with all the riches of the Nam family since she successfully made woohyun’s parents hate him and to the point of having them change the family property to her name.

She made sure to frame woohyun, by taking his diary and telling everyone that it was he who dropped it at her doorsteps.

She thought about her time away from this place how she made woohyun be the “criminal “

Flashback

It was one fine day in the Nam family their son was happy in spite of being an unwanted, he was happy he would be able to pursue his dream finally , free from the family who hated him.

Woohyun was planning to apply to one of the most prestigious music study programs in the Julliard’s school, and he even has his piece ready for submission, that’s when the inevitable happened.

Hyuna and woohyun were not really close but she was jealous of the talent woohyun had in him , she wanted all he had for herself .She successfully made his parents like her more , made the person he likes to be her boyfriend, when she over heard woohyun and the housekeeper Mrs. Kim talk she waned the prestigious title for herself. So she did what she had to steal his work and send it in her name , and send her own as his .

She got into the school , but at great cost , she had to leave the house , well she was happy , she got a prestigious title and scholarship and a change to study in New York . So she took out woohyun’s diary and placed it in her rooms door steps and finally before leaving wrote a letter to sunggyu blaming woohyun for her leaving the county.

Since all these scholarship are all something she got was the work of another person , she suffered in the school , finally decided to give up and come take everything from here at her home county , she was happy to see sunggyu hating on woohyun , and woohyun’s being alienated from everyone he knew and loved .She was filled with joy when sunggyu came saying woohyun was nowhere to be found.

 

 

Meanwhile in the office after hyuna left seeing sunggyu in anger the person who stood in shock seeing all these , returned to his job as the fashion manager. He was to meet the person he was put in charge of soon , so he went to the house of the person

“Hello Mr.Kim , am Sung Jong , it nice to meet you , I will be you fashion coordinator from today onwards “.

Mr. Kim’s living room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter