Changes

A Second Chance

'What happened? What can I do to help?' I could feel tears stinging my eyes.
'Wood, silver' his voice was barely auidable.
'Why did you do it? I want to help you, I can give you blood, will that help?'I made to stand up, Yoongi grabbed my wrist, even in his weakened state he was still incredibly strong.
'No I can't I-promised' his eyes began to flicker.
'I amnot losing you' I told him and reached for pillow to replace my lap for his head and headed to the kitchen.
I returned and drew a blade across my palm and held it to his mouth.
'Drink it' I said 'you know it'll help you, do it, take as much as you need to heal' I didn't know what I was getting myself into but I didn't care so long as Yoongi would be okay 'drink Yoongi please' he still refused.
He was really willing to let himself die to make sure I was okay, I wasn't about to let that happen.
I squeezed my hand until blood trickled into his mouth.
'Taehyung-no' he breathed but now was too weak to fight against me.
'It's okay, it's okay, keep going,I trust you' I whispered.
It was then that I felt his fangs pierce my neck.
But it didn't hurt, despite the intial sharpness of them going in, it just sort of tingled, it actually felt quite plesent.
If this was dying then it didn't feel too bad to be honest and if it meant that he would be okay afterwards then it was worth it.
Oh but then he'd be alone again.

YOONGI'S POV:
I was taking too much,I knew that, so why wasn't I stopping?
The taste of his sweet blood running down my throat,I could feelit working, I could feel myself healing,making me strong again.
'See?' the voice appeared again 'see how good this feels?' I heard it laugh again.
I pulled away from Taehyung and he went limp in my arms, barely breathing but still breathing at least.
'I'm sorry' I whispered, his cheek 'this is the last thing I wanted to happen'
I bit down on my wrist and rubbed the wound against against his mouth, hoping that some would be swallowed.
'Please Taehyung, don't let it end like this' I said and carried him back to the bed and lay him down as gently as I could.
While I waited i recalled what had happened.
Taehyung had possibly sacrificed his life to save me and if this worked then he had defineatly sacrificed his human life.
I had never had someone care so much about me before. I hoped and prayed with everything I had that I hadn't been too late in giving him my blood, I couldn't live with myself if what he had done had all been in vain.
I needed him to be okay.
I needed him to wake up.
To be quite honest, I just needed him.
This had to work.
The problem was, I had no idea if it would or not, I hadnever made a new vampire before.