The Beginning

A Second Chance

PROLOGUE:
I woke up and looked around and found Yoongi asleep in a chair beside me,except Iknew he wasn't really because he didn't need to.
And then it dawned on me,I started to remember what happened.
I looked down at my hands and touched my face, my skin looked and felt smoother and I felt stronger too.
Yoongi stirred beside me and opened his eyes.
I smiled at himand a look of relief spread across his face.
'You're okay. for a while I thought I'd gone too far' he paused 'How do you feel?' he asked.
I thought for a moment 'I feel fine' I replied.
'That'sgood then,hurdle number one dealt with'
I frowned at him'you make it sound like I should be ready for more problems' I said nervously and he kissed me lightly.
'Everything will be okay' he soothed.
I believed him of course, why wouldn't I?
I trusted Yoongi with everything.
And I was ready to start my new life with him.
'You know,i didn't know it was possible but I think you're even more beautiful than you already were;
If it were possile to now I was changed,I would have blushed bright red.
'That would be impossible compared to you' I replied softly planting a kiss on his cheek.
He took me in his arms and hugged me tightly.
I was untouchable.

It all started with a chance encounter with a beautiful stranger.
I was bored of this place, bored of my life in general, nothing ever happened,I was stuck.
I sighed to myself and just carried on as I was but that was when I saw him.
All the people around him seemed to fall at his feet, as if he had some sort of hold over them, I couldn't see what the big deal was myself, I'd never seen anything like it before.
I rolled my eyes and shook my head.
And then he looked over to me and smiled. It was sweet and friendly, I returned it then went back to what I was doing.
Then there was a tap on my shoulder a few moments later.
'Hello' it was him.
'Uh...hi...can I helpyou?'
'Noneed to bite my head off' he smirked 'all I said was hello' he held out his hand 'my name is Yoongi'
'Taehyung' I raised my eyebrow as I shook his hand.
'It's nice to meet you Taehyung' je was really polite,too polite to be from around here anyway.
'Same here' I replied.
'I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of each other soon' he said, the smile never leaving his face.
What a weird thing to say.
'Well, i gotta get going' I said and hurried off as quickly as I could without seeming suspisious.