Reconciled

A Second Chance

YOONGI'S POV:
I was an idiot, why did I have to come back? This was a stupid idea, I couldn't be normal,I didn't even know what normal was anymore and now I'd made Taehyung scared of me.
I sighed and slid down the wall.
I wanted to make it right to him but I doubted he would let me. I was stuck.
'You could always control him,make him like you'a voice in my head piped up.
'No I would never do that' I answered it a loud. I would never ever use my powers on anyone again,let alone Taehyung.
He'd been so scared of me, I couldn't get the image of his face when he's told me to leave him alone out of my mind.
No one had ever made me feel this way before.
I knew I should stay away but I couldn't keep  myself away from him now.
I felt as though I should be there to protect him,to make sure he was alright.
'I'm not going to give up on him' I told myself 'I will make a better person out of myself'

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I felt awful for shouting at Yoongi but I was so confused, I didn't know what to do or what to say.
I decided I would make it up to him the next time I saw him, whenever that would be.
I hoped it would be soon though.
'Hey nerd' a voice behind me said.
I turned around 'I have a name you know' I replied.
'And if I cared what it was, I'd have asked for it' was the reply.
'So what do you want this time?' I smiled.
'The work I asked for,it's due tomorrow'
'I haven't done it, I have my own work to do and plus, I have no idea how to do it in the first place'
'Well that's a pity, I really didn't want to get my hands dirty today'
'And you won't be' I blinked and Yoongi was standing right in front of me. How did he get here so fast?
'You're going toleave Taehyung alone from now on' he said in a low voice.
'Oh yeah, and who'sgonna make me? You?'
I heard Yoongi laugh, how was this funny?
'That's exactly who' he replied.
The guy stared at him and then screamed, tripping over his feet as he ran away from us, Yoongi turned to face me.
'Are you alright?' he asked, his face full of concern 'did he hurt you at all?'
'No no I'm fine,you turned up just in time to be honest' he breathed a sigh of relief.
'Thanks for that by the way, I don't know know what would have happened if you didnt turn up when you did' I looked down at my feet.
'You don't have to thank me taehyung,so long as you're alright'
'I'm fine, really'
He smiled 'that's good then'