Feelings

A Second Chance

YOONGI'S POV:
Taehyung was as bored as I was, this could be fun. I had needed something to happen that badly I had decided to be normal for a bit and I had been regretting it until now.
I could have some fun.
But suddenly I felt bad for thinking that, that had never happened before,usually I would enjoy manipulating people to do what I wanted but I didn't want to do that with Taehyung.
I didn't know what to do with these feelings, but I knew I didn't like them,it made me feel vunerableall of a sudden and that was never good.
I had been alone for so long, I could use a friend, but what if I hurt him?
I couldn't do that again,i made a promise to myself that I wouldn't hurt anyone again.
Unwanted memories I'd tried my hardest to bury resurfaced and i shut my eyes trying to keep them out.
Could I do it? Could I be normal and be friends with someine again?
I really did want to be friends with Taehyung and have a normal relationship.
I sighed to myself,foronce in my life I had no idea what to do and I was scared of what would happen.
I hated not being in control, it made me feel un easy.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I tried my best to just get on with my day but I couldn't get him out of my mind.
I couldn't concertrate on anything I was doing.
I didn't even know this person, what was wrong with me? I was startign to get a headache so went outside for some fresh air.
It didn't get any better though because I bumped straight into him.
He smiled 'I didn't think we'd be seeing each other THIS soon'
'Do you think this is funny??'
He blinked 'come again?'
'All of this, don;t prened you don't know what I'm talking about' I was starting to get angry 'tell me what's going on'
'Taehyung relax'
'I can't relax! I don;t even know what's happening right now, I don't know youn and I don't know what to do!'
'Hey calm down,it'sokay'
'No it's not, i'm usually good at this type of thing but you,you've done something,you've come and messed with my brain and now I can't think straight and it's all your fault!'
'Come here...'
'NO!' I shouted 'no,you leave me alone. Don't touch me!'
'Okay fine' he held up his hands 'I'm leaving okay? I'm gone'
And then he was, just like that,like he vanished into thin air.
What on Earth was I going to do now?
I felt sick.