Trust

A Second Chance

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
'How long have you been a vampire?' I asked him.
'Too long, I can't even remember' he repiled.
'Have you been alone the entire time?'
He sighed 'not the whole time no, there was someone a long time ago but since then yes,I have been alone'
'I'm sorry, what happened to them? If you don't mind me asking'
'They died' he suddenly went quiet.I was startign to regret asking.
'I'm so sorry Yoongi, i shouldn't have been so nosy'
'It's okay, it's fine that you would want to know about my life'
'Thank you for trusting me to tell me'I said.
'Of course, it's good to be honest' he repiled 'I know what it's like to loose someone which is why I will do anything in my power to keep you safe no matter what'
'I believe you' I said.
I felt for Yoongi in that moment, I really did, he'd been alone for so long and he had just got on with his life,he was so strong, stronger than anyone I'd ever met.
'If you changed me, you'd never have to be alone again' I said and he frowned.
'You're still on that?' I nodded
'I just don't want to think of you as being alone' I said.
'I don't want to be the reason you leave this life behind' he said.
'What life? You've seen it for yourself' I replied 'I could have a new life, a better life, with you' 
I kissed his cheek.
And then pulled away imeaditaly.
'I am so sorry!' I squeaked.
'Why? It was fine' he replied and he kissed me back.

YOONGI'S POV:
This was wrong, it felt like I was taking advantage of him, I was taking advantage of him, I knew that so why wasn't I stopping?
'Because you like this feeling' the voice inside my head popped up again 'you enjoy it, you love the power it brings you' it seemed to be laughing at me.
'Ouch,Yoongi wait a second' what had happened? Why could I taste blood? Oh no, please no.
Taehyung was on his lower lip.
'I think one of your fangs must've pireced my lip by mistake' he said 'all good now though' he smiled.
Oh God that smile was beautiful.
I hadn't bitten him, I sighed in relief. That had been a close one.
'Shall we contiue? I was enjoying that' I shook my head, he looked so disappointed. I felt so bad.
'I don't want to hurt you again' I said.
'You didn't hurt me that time, it was an accident, we both know it'
'Next time it might be worse'
He took both my hands in his and looked me straight in the eyes.
'I trust you Yoongi,I trust you one hundred percent'
'But I don't trust myself, there's this voice inside my head that whenever I'm near you it tells me to take control of you completely and I'm trying so hard toi shut him out but it's getting harder and harder to do so with the more we do and he's enjoying it, seeing me struggle,it's like he laughs at me' I paused realising how ridiculous I sounded right now.
Taehyung touched my cheek.
'You don't have to listen to him, you're stronger than that Yoongi, I know you are, you can fight and you can win'
And then he kissed me again.