Run

A Second Chance

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I was happy that Yoongi had trusted me enough to tell me what was going on and I made him a promise that I would do anything I could to help him through whatever came our way, he had helped me so now I was going to repay him.
I wouldn't give up trying to convince him to change me but now there were more important things to think about.
It was then that I realised that I really would do anything for him, perhaps I really was falling in love with him but I couldn't stand the thought of me growing old when he was going to remain the same forever. I sighed to myself.
I woke up the next morning in his arms, his sleeping face seemed peaceful. I kissed him lightly and he stirred, I tried to move away but he opened his eyes.
'I was trying not to wake you up' I said 'sorry'
'It's okay, you didn't, I dont sleep'
'Thank you for talking to me last night, I appriecate you trusting me enough to so do'
'Of course, it wouldn't have been fair of me to keep it from you'
'I-I love you Yoongi' I said 'I was a little unsure at first but now I am'
'Well that's good, because I love you too' he replied and smiled.
'You're honestly the best thing that's happened to me, you know that right?'
'I'm starting to get an idea' he said before kissing me
'What do you want to do today?' I asked.
'I can think of a few things' he smirked.
I giggled as he pulled the blanket up over us.
I heard my phone go off beside the bed but ignored it, I was a little busy right now.
I shivered as I felt him touch my body in places I'd never been touched before. He was kissing my lips and then my neck,my collar bone and then down my chest and back up.
I pushed myself into him wanting to mold myself to his body and then he stopped.
I heard him curse.
'I won't do it. I won't hurt him, you can't make me. You aren't me and you don't control me' he seemed to be really struggling.
I touched his shoulder and he turned around.
'It's alright Yoongi,I'm here for you'
'Taehyung?'
'Yeah it's me, I'm here, it's alright' he looked at me.
And then pushed right past me and ran out of the room.
'Yoongi! Wait!' I ran after him.
There wasno way I was leaving him on his own when he was like this.
He could hurt someone.
He could end up hurting himself and I couldn't livewith myself if something happened to him.
I was going into  this completely blind but I realised that I would do anything and everything I could for Yoongi and if that meant endangering myself at the same time then so be it.
He was the only thing that mattered right now.
I needed to make sure that he was okay.