Defence

A Second Chance

'Ain't you supposed to be dead?' the questionwas obviously directed at Yoongi and then he looked at me and laughed 'what he do? make you into his blood pet?'
I bared my teeth and felt a growl escape my lips,the vampire in front of me laughed 'my god, he actually turned you, how pathetic'
'He saved me from what you did, I assume it was you since you're here now'
'You got me' he replied still laughing 'I came to scout around for your friend'
Yoongi stood in front of me 'don't you dare touch him' he snarled, I'd never heard anything like it, it scared me more then hearing my own growl.
More laughter 'I'll finish you off properly first then' he said and raised a stake.
I don't know what compelled me to do it but I shot round Yoongi to protect him.
'TAEHYUNG NO!' he screamed as I grabbed the other vampires wrist and forced the stake out of his hand.
'Get off me pipsqueak!' he yelled, throwing me to the ground, my head hit the ground hard 'I'll deal with you later'
Feeling dazed I stood back up and lunged,knocking him to the floor.
I felt my fangs lengthen and I bit at his throat.
His blood tasted vile and I gagged but I kept going, weakening him as much as I could.
Then I felt Yoongi's Hand on my shoulder.
'Tae, come on that's enough' I looked up at him and then turned around and threw up, he rubbed my back 'it's okay, it's all okay' he soothed.
'I-I don't know what came over me...' I stuttered 'I-I killed someone'
'Yes you did but it was self defence.' he said.
I felt like I was going to collapse,Yoongi took me in his arms.
'He tasted disgusting' I mumbled against him and I felt him laugh 'like seriously I think that was enough to put me off blood for life'
'Now that would be impressive' he said, checking me over'are you okay? You hit the ground pretty hard'
I nodded 'yeah I'm fine' I replied.
'That's the main thing' he kissed my forehead.

YOONGI'S POV:
I felt awful for not doing anything to help Taehyung in those moments but I'd been so shocked at what was happening that I was practically frozen to the spot. 
It was as iff he had been a vampire for years, not only a day. It had been scarily beautiful to watch and he had come out of it unscathed so that was a bonus.
I was so proud of him.
'Perhaps we should call it a night' I said 'you've had enough excitement for one night'
'You know what? I think that is a brilliant idea' he said.
And then he fell forwards, I caught him just before he hit the floor.
'Taehyung??' I asked panicked and then saw his eyelids flutter. He was okay, just completely drained, not that I was surprised.
'It's alright love' I whispered 'let's go home'
I sighed and started the way back home as gently and slowly as I could so not to jolt him too much.
I smiled down at his face.
We'd be okay.
I'd make sure of it.