Canceled plans

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10:00 am 
Third Day in Korea


Mina is wearing another casual white shirt with a simple jeans short paired with a white sneakers. She's currently putting her make up when her phone rings for an incoming call. 

"Hello Nayeon unnie" she answered the phone while fixing her bangs.

"Minaaaaaaa" 

Mina heard the older whinning over the phone making her frowned. "Why? something happen?" 

The older made a crying voice "I'm so sorry Mina~ but I can't make it at the water park today. One of my business partner set up an important meeting just this morning huhu please forgive me mina~"

Mina is kinda disappointed after hearing the older girl. Not because she can't go to the water park but it is because she's missing the chance to meet the most adorable kid that she ever met in her whole life. She forcefully pulled out a smile before she respond to the older girl on the other line.

"It's okay unnie. There's always a next time" 

"But actually Mina …" Nayeon paused for a second

"Hmm what is it unnie?" 

"…We're on our way to your hotel now"

"Wait. what?"

"I said we're on our way, I'm with Cj  right now, since the kid really wanted to go somewhere today, I think it will be a good idea if you two should go to some park instead maybe amusement park?…  he badly wants to see you Minaaa... Is it fine with you?" 

Mina's gummy smile had suddenly become visible on her face "Of course It's fine unnie. let me just pack my things and I'll wait you guys at the lobby" 

"Okaay. See you in a bit Minaa" 

"Yes unnie take care. bye~"

The call ended. 

Mina once again smiles to her reflection at the mirror. She's too excited to meet the kid again. After finishing her make up she goes to her bed to get her purse and hung it to her shoulder. She then picked up her red hoodie jacket hanging on the coat rack and finally make a way out of her room to go to the lobby. When she was already on the elevator a familiar bell boy comes in and greeted him with his pleasing smile. "Goodmorning Miss Myoui" the bell boy greeted her.

Mina smiled back to the bell boy "Goodmorning" she replies

"You seems so excited Miss Myoui. are you meeting your lover today?" the bell boy pushed the button to the first floor.

Mina shook her head "Nope. But yes I'll be meeting someone today" 

The bell boy nods his head. "Seeing your excitement makes me think that, it is someone important to you Miss Myoui" 

Mina smiles. Yes, the kid is indeed someone important to her. Not because she's her ex's child but because, the moment when she saw the kid she felt a strong connection between them that made them get along and felt comfortable at the same time.

"I think He really is important to me" Mina mumbles making the bell boy nods his head again.

The elevator dings, a signal that they already reached the first floor of the building. The door opens and the bell boy step aside making a way for the elegant lady standing beside her. "Ladies First" he said 

Mina made a quick bow as a sign of gratitude to the guy before she goes out from the elevator. After doing so, Mina goes directly at the lobby, She take a seat on the couch with her legs crossed and waited for the older girl and the kid that she missed so much.

Minutes passed. Mina heard a voice that made her head automatically turns. She finally saw the kid with a big smile on his face running towards her. 
As the kid yells her name "Mommy Mina!". She immediately kneel down to embrace the kid on her arms. 

"Hey there my cutie little boy" Mina said as she caress the little boy's face.

"I missed you mommy mina" The boy said making Mina smile with her gums showing off. 

"Mommy mina missed you too so much" she replies and pecked on the little boy's forehead.

Nayeon at the back smiling like a total weirdo watching at the scene infront of her. 'Why do I feel like i'm watching some sort of drama here? like a mother finally meets her long lost child' she thought

Mina then looked up to her before grabbing on the kid's little hands. "Hi unnie" she greets the older girl's who is still on a dazed.

"Nayeon unnie?" she called on the older girl's attention.

"Ahh yes." Nayeon finally comes back to reality.

"Why are you dazing out?" Mina asked as she got curious on what made the older girl dazed out all of a sudden.

Nayeon arched her eyebrows "What dazing out?.. Hahaha I am not!" She laughed. 

"You sure?" 

"Of course I'm sure. Come on. I'll drived you to Chaeng's studio now" 

Mina frowned "Who's studio?" 

"Chaeng's studio" Nayeon replied

"W-why?" 

"I want daddy to go with us too!" Cj said with a very excited tone. 

Now Mina begins to nervous. She looked at the boy beside her "W-why? Don't you wanna go with me? I mean we can spent lot of time together, just the two of us" 

The boy got confused "I want to spend time with you" he pointed at Mina "And with my daddy … both of you" He showed his two cute little fingers to Mina. "Because I like the both of you".

Nayeon again at the back almost teared up. 'Gosh~ Why do they look so perfect as a family?… And why the hell did I just realize it now?! Stupid Nabong!… If only not because of that stupid meeting I'll probably be there happily teasing them together just like the old times when were just in our college days. Maybe in that way they can finally get back to each other again, Maybe a second chance will bloom again…even though we all know that it is so impossible to happen now.'  A big sigh of disappointment escapes from Nayeon's mouth. Is it really impossible to have a second chance? . Do they really deserve what happened in the past? … She looked at Mina, Are you still going to shut your mouth after taking all the blame Mina?… Nayeon mentally asked the elegant girl.

Mina on the other hand shows her gummy smile as she gets touched by the little boy's confession. She pats the boy's head  "Thank you Cj. You know, mommy likes you too … so much" Mina said that makes the boy grins.

 

"Okay come on guys. We still need to hurry." Nayeon said .


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Nayeon's car

"Uhm … Mina?" Nayeon called on Mina as she focused her eyes on the road.

"Yes?" Mina who is seating beside the boy at the back seat answers

"You know Jeongyeon told me to never drive while talking to someone on the phone because its too dangerous so … will you please call Chaeng for me?" not sure if the older girl is telling the truth or she's just messing around with the younger girl at the back. 

"Ehh?... but I don't have any contacts of her unnie" 

"That's okay, just use my phone..here" Nayeon handed her phone to Mina. "Just search for the name 'BabyCub".

BabyCub huh?… she's still calling her with the same nickname' Mina thought before she took the phone and start scrolling for the name and dials it.

It takes a few seconds before the cub finally answers the phone and when the cub finally answered Mina got startled for the cub seems to be not in a good mood.

"What is it unnie?!"

"U-uhm… Hey . uhm .. Chaeyoung" Mina begins to stutterd after hearing the cub voice.

"Who is this? where is Nayeon?" 

The older girl on the wheels bit her lips to stop herself from laughing for she knows how nervous the younger girl is at the back.

"Uhm..It's me Mina… uhh Nayeon unnie is currently driving right now so she asked me to call you"

"Oh. okay. so what is it about??" 

"Uhmmm"

'Wait I don't know what to say!!! Why the fck did I call her without asking unnie what I'm going to say?!! Stupid Mina!!' Mina mentally scolded herself.

She looked at Nayeon's back and poked her shoulder making Nayeon slightly turn its head to her. "What is it?" 

"Uhm what im going to say?" Mina almost whispers to Nayeon.

"Oh. uhm just tell her were on our way to her studio with cj right now"

Mina nods before going back to the phone call. "Uhm were actually on our way to your studio, Cj is with us too and uhm…" 

Chaeyoung on the other line rubs her nape. "Okaaay…and?…" she paused waiting for the other girl to continue

Mina's running out of word. She looked at the older girl again then to kid beside her. "Uhm…" 
'Damn it! what else I'm going to say?! It is so AWKWARD!' she cursed on herself.

Suddenly, the kid who is seating beside her pulled her arms and leans his head to the phone to speak to the person she's talking to. "Daddy! its me Cj! I just want to say that I miss you and i'm very excited to see you there". The kid smiled at Mina making the elegant lady felt relieved from the awkward moment she's in.

"Oh really?. But we just saw each other this morning before I left you with Bunny omma" 

The boy whines "Yeah~ but you left too early. You promised me that were going to play today" 

Mina giggles while looking at the boy. 

"But you know daddy is busy today… opps hold up buddy. Daddy's going to talk to the client right now. We're just gonna talk here later okay, Tell Bunny omma to drive safely. I love you buddy~" 

Chaeyoung with unwilling heart ended the call to talk to their client.

The kid pouts. Disappointment is all written on his face. He let go of the elegant's hand while turning his head to the window. Mina felt worried as she caress the boy's hands. "Hey its okay dont be upset" she calmly said but the kid is still muted.

"Okay we're here!" Nayeon exclaim as she  the car infront of a building. 

"I'm not going inside" the kid said

Nayeon unbuckled her seatbelt before turning at the back.  "Son Chaejoon?" she calls the kid and the kid looked at her. she continue "What is it? Are you upset?" 

"No" the boy answers with his head hanging down low.

"You know lying is bad. So let me ask you again. Are you upset?" Nayeon said in a firm voice making the boy nods his head. "Why?"

"Daddy. she always says that she's going to play with me but she's always busy.She doesn't want to spend time with me."

Mina can see how sad the boy is that makes her want to hug him. "Don't say that. of course daddy wants to spend time with you too. Maybe she's just really busy because she's been working really hard, for you to have you a good life and a better future." 

"But why did she have to leave me with Jeongjeong appa and Bunny omma and also to chewchew noona or dubu noona always?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter