She's coming

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you are really coming back to Korea huh?" the girl with double eyelid asked the girl who is now busy arranging her things inside her pink suitcase.

"Yes Momoring . you heared it loud and clear" The girl with a black long hair tied up into a high pony reply as they speak in Japanese.

"But is it really okay? . I mean you're gonna meet the person who broke your heart there" another girl speaks in japanese with a face resembles to a dog called 'shiba inu'

"Of course it's okay Sanatan . I already move on anyways" she answer still busy packing her things.

"Are you sure?" Momo asked again

"I am a hundred percent sure" and she assures it with her trademark gummy smile "So anyone likes to eat ice cream?. my treat!"

"You're not supposed to go outside!" Sana throws a pillow to the girl with a gummy smile 

"Why not???" 

"As your Manager and your Childhood bestftiend. I strictly prohibited you not to go outside without any bodyguards around you . You know how dangerous it is for you Mina .The paparazzis are gone out there waiting for every piece of you and I can't afford losing a friend because of their crazy obsession to you." Sana said in a very protective manner

It is true that there is lots of paparazzis out there waiting for Mina to step out of this lonely mansion she's living in and it seriously bothers Mina all the time . 

There is one time when she got spotted by a paparazzi buying something on a grocery store without her bodyguards around her. Mina simply just want to feel normal just for a litte moment of her life. That's when she decided to sneak out to her bodyguards just to buy on a grocery store.

Mina was wearing her black hoodie with shades and a face mask on her face didn't want to get attention to the people around the area of the store.

She was happily choosing things that she needs. She was about to pay for the things she wants to buy when someone pushes her from behind making her fall on the ground and her shades fell off her face. Due to her annoyance she pulled her mask down to yelled at the person who pushed her and a sudden flash from a camera surprised her. The yell already caught the people attentions and the next thing she knew is lots of people gathers infront of her. 

People starts taking picture of her which made Mina felt so much uncomfortable. The pushed and pulled makes her feet stumbled and almost make her fall to the ground. She don't know what to do she tried to find her shades thinking that it will atleast save her face from all those people around her but failed as she was being squished by the crowd around. There are some erted person molested her by touching her back. She yelled but the sound coming from all this people are louder than her making Mina her cover her ears.

A visible scratches on her wrist and arms can be seen all because of the wild fangirls and fanboys gripping on her. She was already crying pleading everyone to stop . She just hope someone could help her get away from all the people round her and just like a miracle sent from above she felt a strong hand grips on her wrist and pulled her out of the crowd while hugging her protectively.

She looks at the person who save her and to her disappointment it is not the person she expected to be. It was a guy .

It didn't happen once but a lot of times everytime she want to go out the people will always ruined her personal space and it makes her hate people more and more.

And for Mina it is one of the worst moment of her life . Having this kind of life is not what she really wanted. She just want to be simple and have a peaceful life but what happen now is beyond opposite of what she dreamed about.  

Being one of the top models in this generation and the daughter of the most succesful surgeon in Japan makes her life miserable. For a rich girl like her 'She could only dream a happy and peaceful life like other person has'.

"When can I be happy?" Mina bitterly mumbles to herself.

"Are you saying something Mina?" Momo placed her hands on the girl's shoulder

"Nope. maybe you just heard my stomach growl I'm kinda hungry you know. Come on let's jut eat! i'm sure oba-chan made a delicious dinner for us downstair" Mina said as she caress her belly making her two japanese bestfriend giggles.

Atleast for Mina she considers her two childhood friends as her true source of happiness. 

"will it be our last dinner with you here in Japan Minachan?" Sana asked her

"Of course not! … I will come back after my 2weeks vacation and when I come back I will promise you two that I will become much more happier" Mina said, it was actually deep for a girl who didn't even know how to make herself genuinely happy. 

 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the no jam bro.


"So what do you want to talk about Jeong?" The cub asked as she tickles the 3 year old kid on the couch 

"It is actually Nayeon and Jihyo's ide---" Jeongyeon is cutted when the kid and the bigger kid laugh loudly as they really enjoy each others playtime.

The three year old kid runs escaping from Chaeyoung's arms while laughing as the cub also runs to chase the running kid . They were basically running around the studio laughing making the ostrich girl got more annoyed just by looking at Chaeyoung's expressions as she chased the kid.

 Chaeyoung is definitely looked like a kid right now "They are so much alike" the only words escapes from the taller girl's mouth. 

Hours passed. Chaeyoung and Cj already stops from their playtime they are now sitting on the couch doing their things totally forgot about Jeongyeon's. Cj still doesn't want to let go of Chaeyoung as he lays his head at the cub's lap and play with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter