A Glimpse from the past

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She have a what?!" a sound of a girl from the other line can be heard inside the elegant's bedroom.

"Yes you heard me right Momoring. I don't want to repeat myself again for countless times!" Mina whose now laying flat on her bed answers her friend on the other line. It is already passed ten in the evening when she decide to make video call with her two bestfriends that she left in Japan and as the two keep on asking how's her day in Korea the topic goes on and on until it reached up to this topic that Mina wanted to avoid. 

"So how did it happen?" Another girl asked

"what the hell I know.. You know how sensitive those questions are" Mina answers with a little bit sarcastic

"How old is the child?" Momo throws another question 

"Hmm…Three?" she's not really sure thou

The two japanese girls on the line went 'Ohhh' making Mina rolled her eyes.

"Stop questioning me about her child okay?!. I don't even want to talk about them" The elegant girl almost whispered the last part of her sentence.

Making Momo giggles "You don't huh? . so that's why you keep on telling us how much she changed from the last time you saw her and how gentle she is now and how Attractive she become. I guess you really don't want to talk about it at all" 

She can hear Sana giggles too making her blushed. "Stop it. you two" she scolded the two girls giggling on the line

"What? Were not doing anything here" Sana said

"Urrgh! You two are so annoying"

"By the way Minachan, are you sure you're fine having your two weeks vacation there?" Sana being the most protective friend asked 

"Of course . I'll be fine here Sanatan you dont have to worry about me"

"Well if you say so. Just please be careful. Don't even hesitate to call us if ever you needed someone to talk to. You know were always here for you and also if ever someone made you cry there I swear to God I will immidietly fly there just to smack his or her face." 

"Hahaha Okay I will Sanataaaan …. Thank you so much for always being there for me Sanatan, Momoring , I owe you two a lot ." Mina smile genuinely

"Okay okay let's end this before it turns to another drama again" Momo said making the two girls laugh.

"Okay Momo is right. Let's end this . Bye Sanatan and Momoring~ Goodnight you two" Mina bid her goodbyes same as the two and ends their conversation.

Mina left with a smile on her face. This is just her first day in Korea but she's already missing her two bestfriends in Japan.

She let out a deep sigh as she seated on her bed and just then she saw the graphite pencil on the bedside table. She almost forgot that she also brought the pencil just to return it to the original owner of it. She's been keeping the pencil since the owner gave this to her . She always keep her promised until now.

She took the pencil. As she caress the thing, she carefully reads the initials that was written on it. A weak smile suddenly became visible on her lips as the memories from the past starts to flash back on her mind.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flash back on their first year as a couple.

 

"Are we not done yet?" 

"Just a litte bit" said the girl whose very focused on her sketch pad. 

Mina stares at the girl infront of her. She can't help herself admiring every single area of the girl's face as she saw how serious the girl is. It make her heart beats fast just by looking at her like this. If only her eyes have a voice to shout how much she's inlove with her she's provably deaf right now .

"Okay done" The girl said with a very satisfied smile she have on her face.

"Finally" Mina mumbles as she finally stands up from the chair she's been seating on for 2 hours straight. She goes to the girl's side to look at the finished work of the girl.

"Opps! Not today!" The girl hide the sketch pad from Mina.

"Why? I seated there for hours and yet you won't let me see your work?!" Mina yelled in disappointment 

"I just said not today. I didn't say I won't let you see this!" the girl yelled back. Mina then glared at the girl before turning her back. Showing how upset she is to the girl. 

"Heyyy~ please don't upset". Just what Mina thinks the girl would do for her. The girl pulled her arm making her face the girl. 

The girl cupped Mina's cheeks before placing a gentle kiss to her forehead. This never left Mina blushed as she looked at the girl infront of her.

"Myoui Mina. Will you promise me something today?" the girl said

"Anything" Mina said 

The girl's warm hands left Mina's cheeks. She took her graphite pencil from her pencil case before looking at Mina again.

"This is the first pencil I used when I first draw you and that was actually the first time I saw you sitting on a bench at the garden... I want to give you this" The girl handed the pencil to Mina. 

"It maybe just a simple pencil for you but that pencil actually means a lot for me.I even have my initials on it S.C.Y. I want you to keep it and … just incase when the time came, where everything may seems dark and hard for the both of us… please… don't ever hesitate to return it to me" 

Mina frowned at the girl. She wanted to ask why she's saying things like this to her right now. She felt a sudden fear as she thinks of what the girl is trying to say. She shakes her head and embrace the girl tightly. "Then I won't return it" she said

The girl laugh as she return to embrace Mina. "Even thou I'll show you my sketch pad?" 

Mina shakes her head "I don't care about the sketch anymore. You're more important to me" 

The girl laugh again making Mina confused "Why are laughing?". 

"Oh nothing. It's just that you really dont get what I'm trying to say but anyways a promise is a promise! Don't you ever lose it okay Minari, My dearest pengu?" the girl smile showing her deep dimples making Mina swoon.

"Yes Chaengie, My cutie little cub" Mina replies

"Do you really have to include the 'little' on it?" Chaeyoung whined making Mina giggles at the girl's cuteness.

"What? It's true thou and that makes you more cuter" 

Chaeyoung sigh "Whatever." it only makes Mina giggles for more making the cub stares at the Penguin's eyes. "I love you" she said

That makes Mina automatically stops from giggling. She stares back at the serious cub in front of her before saying with all her heart "I love you too … so much" 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Going back to the room where the elegant beauty is.

 


A Tears suddenly rolled down. 


The tears that she's been holding on the moment she saw her finally falls down.

 


A painful sobs can be heard. 

 

The girl with a very much confident and elegancy falls down unto her bed. 

 


Soaking her pillow .

 

 

An invisible knife stabs her chest the moment she heard her voice. She felt the knife going deeper as she keep on recalling her name.

 


The elegant girl cry for help for its getting worser.

 


Someone please stop it. As she plead for the memories to stop

 


The warm hands

 


The warm body

 


The soft kisses

 

The memories from the past that keeps on coming back.

 


It hurts . Really hurts.

 


She clams her both hands wishing for something. 

 


Wishing it to stop. 

 


Wishing for everything 

 

 

Wishing 

 

 

Wishing

 

 

Wishing

 

 

 

 

 

Wishing for another chance….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


11:11 pm 

 

 

 

 

 


Tears finally stops as the girl finally drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Same time at the Son's condominium.


"Oh finally you're here!" The dubu whose watching tv laying comfortable on the sofa shouted from the living room .

"Hey dubu~" the dead tired cub greeted the girl at the sofa

"So have you drived Mina unnie safe?" Dubu with a teasing smirk on her face asked the cub whose now seating tiredly on the other sofa.

Chaeyoung glared at her annoying friend "Is that really a question?" 

"Of course! . So how is it? Mind telling your best buddy?" 

"Best buddy my . Nothing happened okay!? I just did what you guys want me to do." 


"Ohhh~ really?" 

"Quit your erted thoughts will'ya?!" Chaeyoung then throws a pillow to Dahyun's face.

"Wha- how is it become erted? I'm just asking what happened!" 

"Shut up dubu!" 

"Tsssch. You're still no fun Chaeng" Dahyun said making Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes. "But seriously, Mina unnie seems a lot different from the Mina we know years ago." Dahyun said

The image of the elegant girl earlier then comes back from Chaeyoung.

Her aura seems different she looked more confident and alluring. She must agree.The Mina they've meet earlier is very much different to the Mina that she used to loved so much years ago. 

"Tell me Chaeng..." Dahyun speaks again making Chaeyoung looked at her "Don't you feel any or even a slightest attraction to her when you saw her?" 

The question makes Chaeyoung muted. She is sure to herself that she already moved on but she cant deny the girl's beauty still have affects on her. She still have those weak side for the girl. She can't lie about that. Maybe because she always have this weak spot inside her for the beautiful ladies. 

"Chaeng???" 

Chaeyoung arched her eyebrow as she looked at Dahyun. "W-what?" 

Dahyun sigh "I'm asking you if you're still attracted to Mina unnie?"

"Ohh" Chaeyoung scratched the back of her neck. "Well I will lie if I say No" 

"Whoaaaa . So baby boss is still attracted to Myoui Mina huh!?" Dahyun starts to tease the younger cub.

"What the-! It's not like that! It's just because she's too beautiful even you can also say those things but that doesn't mean anything now . And who are you calling baby boss?!!" Chaeyoung yelled 

"Wuhuhooo~ so Myoui Mina is too beautiful for my baby boss?" 

"Stop it Kim Dahyun!! it's not funny" Chaeyoung is about to grabs the annoying dubu's collar when Cj interrupted her for doing so. She ended up falling on top of the dubu instead.

"Daddy? what are you doing?" Cj asked confusedly while rubbing his eyes

"U-uhm nothing. Were just playing ..uhmm wrestling" Chaeyoung said then punched dubu on  the stomach making the dubu groans in pain. 

"Ohhh" 

"Did we wake you up buddy?" Chaeyoung approached the little boy .

"Yees kinda. Daddy I have a bad dream" Cj said. Chaeyoung carried the boy on her arms. 

"Really? What is it?" 

"In my dreams someone is chasing me and wanted to eat me but a pretty noona came and save me" 

"Pretty noona?" 

"Yap. She defeated the monster because she's the goddess of beauty" 

"Ohhh that's so cool . I wish I have a hero like pretty noona too" Chaeyoung said as she high-five Cj making the boy giggles.
"by the way Dubu you can go home now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter