So It's You

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie? Are you sure were not bringing him to the hospital?" The younger on the wheels looked at the elegant lady at the back seat.

The elegant lady answered with calm voice "Yeah I'm sure He doesn't like there so it will be stressing for him if we do". That made the younger frowned. 

Mina just looked at her. "I know you're worried Tzuyu but it's okay I know what to do so please hurry up and let's get him home."

The younger nods in understanding as she starts the engine. "If you say so." she said.

Minutes have passed and they finally reached the Son's condo. Tzuyu carries Cj to his bedroom while Mina prepare the things she needed for treatment before she proceed to the Cj's bedroom.

"Tzuyu can you get him two pairs of socks? A cotton and wool one and also his pajama please" Mina commanded as she placed the basin of lukewarm water on the mini table beside Cj's bed. 

"O-okay" Tzuyu hurriedly get a two pairs of socks, a cotton and wool, and the pajama to Cj's closet and bring them to the older girl. "Here you go unnie"

"Thanks." Mina said. 

The older girl starts to squeeze the sponge that was soaked on the lukewarm water. She starts to rub it on Cj's Arms carefully before she proceed to take off the child's shirt and continue giving the child a sponge bath. 

The little boy is now in his pajama. Mina once again checked the child's temperature by placing her palms on the little boy's forehead. She sigh in relief for it is not that bad like the first time. She once again call on the younger girl to get some some towel. 

Tzuyu once again return with a clean towel on her hand but she herself was all confuse. "Seriously unnie. Why would you need this stuff?" she start to ask the older girl.

"For treatment" Mina simply replied

"A towel for treatment? Really?" 

Mina giggles at the younger girl. She then throws the pair of socks to the younger girl "Just shut up and take these socks"

"Yeah these socks too" Tzuyu mumbles. Honestly she don't know what is this unnie trying to do with the stuff on her hands now. 

"Hey! are you doubting on me?" Mina hissed the confused Yoda.

Tzuyu shrugs "Well...Kinda..I mean who will used these socks and towel for fever treatment though?"

"Well don't.. I know what I'm doing.. I used to be a med student before remember?." Mina looked at the younger one before she continue "I wouldn't be called the brain our gang for nothing".

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes. "Yeah.. gang my " she mumbled before asking the older girl again. "So what am I gonna do with this?" showing the cotton socks that Mina just throwed at her.

"Wet that socks in a cold water and also the towel remember to wring out all excess water alright?…" 

"Yes Doc." 

After doing what the unnie just told her Tzuyu came back with a wet socks and wet towel. Mina thanked her as she put those wet socks on Cj's feet after putting it , she also put on the dry sock on his feet which is the wool one to supply insulation. Next thing she do is placing the wet towel on the little boy's forehead and after that she finally tucked the little boy with a blanket. 

"He will be fine. He just need some rest for now" Mina said

Tzuyu on the side sigh in relief. "That cub should be thankful you're here Mina unnie" 

"Don't mention it." 

"Seriously! I already know that she's really bad at making decisions but what happened tonight is very wrong. Damn that cub! always good at making trouble" Tzuyu let out a frustrated sigh. Before dialing someone on her phone. Mina just watched the younger's action. She's clearly not in a good mood right now. 

"Why is she answering her phone!" Tzuyu yelled

Mina come closer to the younger to make her calm. "Tzuyu lower your voice. Cj is resting. come on let's go outside" she pushed the younger outside the boy's bedroom. They walked towards the living room and take a sit on the couch. "Now what seems to be the problem?"

Tzuyu stares at her blankly. 

"Come on. Tzuyu I know you're not in good mood" Mina said

Tzuyu groans. "Okay first of all, I got fight with Dubu this morning and then Chaeyoung with that annoying girl leaving her son sick" making Mina shocked. "She better have a clear explanation for this" she continued.

"Yeah she better have. But wait..You do have fight with Dahyun? How did it happened you're one of her closest friend." she asked.

"N-no It's not that bad. Well maybe I just spoke something wasn't nice that's why she's mad? urrgh I don't know"

"Have you already apologize to her?"

Tzuyu shook her head. "I don't know how to. and besides we're not used to apologize when we argue we simply glance and smile to each other and then we're good. But right now---"

"Well try doing it now". Tzuyu looked at Mina. "What? Is it really hard for you to apologize?".

"It's not that easy." She mumbles as she lowered down her head. Mina looked at the younger girl beside her and placed her hand to the younger's shoulder. "That's why you have to try..No matter what you do if you know you're wrong then you have to say sorry and apologize for what you've done"

"I know but---"

"No buts Chou Tzuyu" Mina said it like a strict mom that made Tzuyu giggled. "What's so funny?" she asked.

"N-nothing, It's just you're starting to sound like my mom unnie". Mina blushed and it just made the younger to laugh even more.

"H-hey! I am not!" she hit the younger's arm still a blushing mess.

"But seriously you do sound like a mom. I think you're getting used to it... you know for being Cj's temporary mom"

Mina bit her lips. "Yeah maybe.."

Seeing the flustered expression of the older. Tzuyu used this opportunity to asked some serious question to the girl.

"So unnie, What are your plans after your vacation?"

That made Mina stop from functioning. She honestly don't have any plans yet.

"Today is your third day.. few more days and your break is over, you'll come back to your life as a famous japanese model again, which means you're back in your busy lifestyle, It will be difficult to reach you again...that will be  sad for all of us ... specially for Cj" 

Mina try to opens but no words coming out. She didn't know what to say. Why did she have to ask those question.?. Yes few more days and she'll go back to reality, she knows it in the first place! It's just a break for her work, A break that will be ended soon. but now she's thinking a total opposite of that. She wants to spend time more with her friends and specially with Cj she began to realize that her two week vacation are just too short for her.

Tzuyu noticed the quitness of the older girl. Dahyun might be right. Maybe the reason of her sudden quiteness is because she's thinking about Cj too. A smile suddenly form on her lips. "You can still come back though"

Mina blinks her eyes "H-huh?" 

"I mean whenever you felt like coming back, you can always come back... Cj will surely miss you but I know he will understand as long as you let him know your reasons."

Mina is so speechless, She felt warm when Tzuyu spoke those words and flashed her gummy smile to the younger one. Just then a disturbing sound fill the room that was coming from Tzuyu's pocket.

The younger immidietly pick her phone out of her pocket and answers it. Mina then stand up to give her some privacy. She mouthed Tzuyu that she'll be checking Cj to his room and Tzuyu nods.

Mina made her way to checked the sleeping child on his room once again. She smiled as she saw the child is now at his comfortable state. She slowly leaned down to peck on child's cheeks and carefully holds his hands. "Cj rest well okay?" she said to the sleeping boy.

Mina came back at the living room, she can still hear Tzuyu speaking to someone thru her phone. She seems serious while talking with that someone but then she got shocked when she just got an eye contact with the younger girl. Its kinda awkward for her to listen to some kind of private conversation though. 

She showed the younger girl a peace sign. Her way of saying 'sorry for hearing your conversation'.  But Tzuyu just laughed at her and later she heared the younger hangs up the phone.

"Are you saying sorry to me Mina unnie?" Tzuyu said.

"W-well. You seems so serious. So I thought it's kinda rude to listen to some private conversation" 

Tzuyu giggles. "It's not rude if you just heard it by accident right?" 

"Uhh yeah." 

"Anyways unnie…" Tzuyu bit her lips before she continue "It was actually uncle Park that I'm speaking to earlier…" 

Mina's eyes went wide. "Uncle Park you mean Jihyo's dad?!" 

The younger girl nods while scratching her not so itchy head. 

"So what's up?" 

"The Park has a family dinner tonight and I'm invited that's why Uncle Park called me… But I guessed I----"

"You should go!" 

Tzuyu looked at the older .

"I mean the Park family invited you, its rude to decline that kind of invitation you know, so you should go" 

"B-but what about Cj?"

"I'm still here" The older girl smiled in assurance.

"But you..Chae--" 

Mina waves her hands "No no you don't have to think about it. We're fine. I'll just wait till she gets home then I'll go home too." 

"Are you sure?" 

The older girl nods "Yeah..Im sure" 

"Okay. Just give me your number so that I could reach you" Tzuyu hands her phone to the older. After Mina typed her phone number Tzuyu made one last look to older girl and say "Thank you unnie" as she pulled the older girl into a warm embrace.

Mina laugh at the sudden action of the younger one. "You're welcome" she said as she pats the younger's back.


After the younger leaved the condo. A big sigh escaped from Mina's mouth. "Goshhh~ Will it be really okay for me to be here?" she mumbles to herself. She take a look around the condo when her eyes suddenly caught something on the shelves near beside the large window at the living room. 

It was the pictures. Mina take a look at the picture one by one and each of those didn't fail to make her smile. Most of those them are Chaeyoung's photo with the gang taken back when they were still on college. The smile on their faces reminds her of being wild and free during their teenage years and the latest photos of them hanging out or getting together. The playfulness and the dork side of the cub is clearly shown on those pictures. That made the elegant girl think how happy Chaeyoung was during the past few years.

She take a look on the other side and saw the picture of new born child on Chaeyoung's arms. It was provably Cj. She took the picture and stares at it for a while. In the photo Chaeyoung's eyes are swollen but still have the most perfect smile while looking at the new born child that is lying on her arms. It was too precious. Mina can see the love on Chaeyoung's smile that made her heart warm. 

She take back the picture and look for another. There was a photo of Chaeyoung and a one year old Cj with the whole gang too. And a solo photo of Cj holding her favorite stuff toy smiling widely to the camera. Mina can't help but to giggle and take a picture of it on her phone for it was so cute and adorable. Then a photo of Cj which seems to be most latest smiling while holding a bouquet of flowers. Mina continue to look until another picture caught her attention.

It was a picture of a lady wearing a white dress with the prettiest smile on her face. 

"So pretty". are the only thing that Mina could describe the girl on the picture she was looking at. "So it was really you". She took the picture to take a closer look.

She must admit that she can feel her insecurities rising up just by looking at the girl's photo right now. "Chaeng must be really lucky" and with a bitter smile her eyes went blurry by the tears that she immediately wiped away. 

She put back the picture to its rightful place and smiled once again this time its way more genuine than the other. "Of course Cj too. Gosh~ You're so pretty, no wonder where Cj got those genes he's so cute and adorable I'm deffinately sure he'll grow up as fine-handsome man in the future." Mina giggles as she said those words at the girl on the picture.

"You know what... I never had a chance to talk to you ever since you're .. you know. so its kinda weird for me that I am here literally talking to your photo inside of this condo with no one else around." Mina slightly chuckled.  "Just by the time like this, can I be honest with you? …" she asked as if the girl on the photo was there listening to her. 

"… I envy you alot Somi   .. You're not just pretty as you are but you also have a big heart for Chaeng.". A tears fall down from her eyes. "You are always there for her at the times that she needed me the most. You are there when she's at the edge of giving up her dreams… Even this time I still have this regret inside of me… " 

The elegant lady sniff as she wipe her own tears away and take a deep breath. 

"But then ...I'm really thankful for you Somi. For giving her a new life with your child. It's the life that she deserved. I wish I could say this to you. If only I have that chance to talk this out to you … but I know it's way too impossible now but still I want you to know that I am really happy to meet your son." …


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mina goes back to Cj'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter