You have what?!

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back" 

Mina heared the cub said while engulfing her into a warm embrace. It was not that tight but to her its so suffocating. She can feel how her heart clenched as she returns the embrace to the cub. Is it wrong to missed this kinda of act from the person she used to loved so much?

Chaeyoung is the first one to pulled back. She looked at Mina with a genuine smile. "It's really been a long time Mina. You've become even more prettier" she compliments.

Mina slightly lowered her head trying to hide her burning cheeks.This way of Chaeyoung's compliments still have affects on her, It never left her cheeks burning. Everyone who witness the whole scene from the ex-lovers went silent. The cub noticed it and mouthed 'What?' as she look at everyone 

Mina smiles as she bit her lower lips like she usually do when she feel shy. "Thank you.. And also you.. you look so …" 

Mina look at the cub . She have to admit, there are lots of changes on the appearance of the cub. She noticed the cub's boyish haircut that look like from the tvdrama 'Goblin' and the white longsleeve polo she's wearing matched with a black skinny jeans and a black low-cut converse. For Mina this is the True definition of a Girl-crush.

  "You look so handsome today." as Mina continued making Chaeyoung smile.

"I already know that but thank you anyways" being the confident cub that she is. This kind of compliment for Chaeyoung isn't new. 

"Okay!" Jihyo grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. She claps her hands as she continued "Since everyone is here. I just want to formally announced and welcome the Myoui Mina that we all missed is finally back!!!". making everyone yells as they clap their hands to welcome their long lost friend.

"And do you guys know what is it means?" Jihyo asked making everyone confused.

"Uhhhh Party?" Jackson guessed 

"No. It means the JYPU former Goddesses have been finally reunited!!!!" Jihyo shouted followed by the now hyper bunny "Woooooooo!!!!" the duo pulled Mina who is dying from embarrassment as they form a group hug making everyone look at them with their judgemental looks.

"Okay Let's eat!" Tzuyu being the savage one neglected the older's little celebrations as she took her seat right beside Dahyun followed by everyone.

The duo continued to yell with Mina in the center telling them to stop but that wouldn't help when you have friends like Nayeon and Jihyo.

At the dinning table everyone settled as they eat the food in the table prepared by none other than Im Nayeon.

"Mina unnie! I've heared you become so popular in Japan? how did it happen?" Dahyun begin to question the elegant girl sitting beside Jihyo.

"Oh yes I've heared it too and also I've read the latest article about you getting engaged with the son of a very successful surgeon in China. Was it true?" Tzuyu asked gathering everyone's attention to Mina.

Mina chuckles nervously for the sudden question. "O-of course that is not true. I mean I would have told you guys that I am if it is true right?.. You shouldn't believe everything that you've read without hearing the true story from the person Tzuyu." 

"She's right yoda! gosh~ you're making us all nervous here" Jihyo said hitting Tzuyu's arms lightly.
That makes everyone laugh when Tzuyu whined to the older's hit while Mina make quick glance to Chaeyoung before she proceed to eat her food. 

 Dahyun who is now eating her fried chicken as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter