To start again... Maybe not

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<8:45 am Fifth Day>

It was a dark friday morning for the team that is on the studio. Chaeyoung was sitting comfortably on her chair staring at the dull sky outside the wide window with her foot up on her table. The sky is threatening for a heavy rain ready to pour out the whole city. A sigh escapes the cub's mouth as she watch the sky with her blank emotion. "Another boring day" she mumbled.

Dahyun, Tzuyu and the two other oppas on the breakout area have the same thought as the cub.

Another sigh was heard from the mouth of the cub. She reached out her phone to checked for emails or any update for a new client but just like what she expected there is no notification at all.

They just finished a deal with their client yesterday and the result was pretty good. They produced the photos really well even though it is in a rush. The team still managed to do their best to meet their clients expectations and pass it on time. 
And for the final rating, their client loved it. This performance just proved that they wouldn't be one of the best team known if its not because of their amazing photography skills.

It was too quite inside the studio and the silence that engulfs each sides of the room are new for the guy named Jinyoung, who is usually one of the team members in charged of scolding his other misbehaved member. This made him looked at his team member one by one.

The other guy with his calm and matured behaviour is currently sitting on the couch infront of him, reading his book looking so serious.

He then turns his head to his right to look at the girl that kinda look like an alien character from starwars movie that was sitting on the corner few steps away from him,  th girl is too busy playing games on her phone.  Now he turned at his left side and looked at girl that was supposed to be the most energetic tofu but now a muted tofu, It's too obvious for ther girl to notice that she's just making herself busy by doing some random stuff on her self provided laptop.

It made Jinyoung frowned at his sight. He is so not used of this kind of silence specially with this girl, Kim Dahyun, The most energetic member of the team.

Breaking up the silence he decide to asked the girl on her laptop "Hey Dubu What's with you today, you seems so quite.. I am so not used to it. Are you guys still fighting?"

That immidietly caught Chaeyoung attention as she glance at Jinyoung then to the other girl. She just noticed the muted Dubu and now starting to sense that there is something going on behind Dubu's silence today.

"Who's fighting? Us? Pffft. We're not kids Jinyoung oppa." Dahyun said with her eyes still fixed on the screen. 

"Yeah we're not kids oppa and besides I will never argue with people who just suddenly walked out and then the next thing in the morning will begin ignoring my whole existence here." Tzuyu retorts while still busy playing games on her phone.

"Atleast I'm not like that someone who always brings up the past just to say some nonsense things" 

"Oh really? Are you seriously calling it nonsense if you were just worried?" 

"That's not what I meant!" Dahyun yelled standing from her sit as she look at Tzuyu angrily.

"Then how could say that its nonsense!" Tzuyu yelled back looking at Dahyun intensely. 

"Hey you two stop!" Jaebum scold them as he closed his book.

Jinyoung and Chaeyoung could only watch the scene between the Yoda and the Dubu.

"What's happening between you two?" Jaebum asked the two girls calmly.

"She started it" Dahyun pointed at Tzuyu.

"Wait Wha--" before Tzuyu could even protest. Jaebum cutted her. "Enough. You both acting like a child. Can you two just talked and say sorry to each other like a normal adult would do" 

"What is this? I was only gone for one day then now you two are fighting?" It was Chaeyoung's turn to asked. "Why are you fighting anyways?" 


 Dahyun and Tzuyu looked at each other. The misunderstanding between them since the day Chaeyoung and Cj hang out with their elegant friend Mina, is still a thing for them. 

As for Tzuyu, the younger girl was just afraid for the possible outcome of Chaeyoung and Cj being too attached to the elegant girl that any moment she know may lead into something. She have seen what happened from the past before and she thinks its enough for her to have a reason why to become an overprotective friend she is for the cub and to her child. She wanted to keep and protect them from those 'what if's questions that keeps on plugging inside her head that may lead Chaeyoung to something bad that may happen again but this time with Cj too.

It is way too far from Dahyun's positive point of view,  She believed that the two exes have already moved on and there is nothing wrong about being too attached again for that's what they are like since everything happened. She believe that everything will work out smoothly between the two and who knows, it may be a good start for them to restore their ruined friendship with Cj.

And as Chaeyoung's best friends, They didn't want to tell her about this certain misunderstandings happening between them. They wanted to keep it for themselve for they both know that it will just open up the past which is what they really want to avoid. 

Sensing the discomfort aura Jinyoung decide to speak up. "I think its not that serious Chaeng. You know this two. They always argue with everything and whenever they want. So don't you worry, I'm sure they make up soon" 

The cub seems to buy it as she nods her head. Jinyoung was right. They probably make up soon. Knowing them for over years, this two never had a serious fight ever since then until now. 

"Okay but whatever it is I think you two should talk. It will really affects our team if you both acting like that."

"Chaeng is right. Act your age. Do you hear me Dubu?" Jaebum look at the tofu girl who is now sulking infront of her laptop screen. Now he look at the tall girl that has her arms cross on her chest. "Yoda?" 

Tzuyu glance at the sulking girl same goes to the sulking girl. They both had a staring contest for about one minute until they broke into a smile that turns into a good laugh. 

"Hahaha Yoou look so ugly unnie!" Tzuyu said while laughing.

"And you..You look like an alien Yoda!" Dahyun answers.

The laughing died when the youngest stops and shot a deadly glare at Dahyun once again.

"Cut it out" Jaebum sigh and now begin to pushed Dahyun towards Tzuyu. "Now hug her and say sorry". He said that made two youngest to react furiously.

"WHAT?!" 

"Uh-uh I said hug. You two already laughed on each other's face yet you can't even do hugs?" Jaebum once again pushed the older one while commanding her to hug the younger one. 

Chaeyoung chuckled at the back with Jinyoung. Jaebum is like a mother scolding his two daughters and now pushing them to make up.

After a countless pushing, Dahyun finally hugs the younger with her force smile and Tzuyu does the same too. 

"So you good now?" Jaebum asked them.

Dahyun look at Tzuyu still sulking. "Sorry" she said.

Tzuyu glance at Dahyun then look far away. "I should be the one who say sorry".  

Everybody went silent and the youngest continue "I shouldn't be acting like that… I'd actually had talked to her regarding that thing last night". Now Dahyun's eyes went wide as she look at the younger girl. 

"You talked to her?" 

Tzuyu nods her head. 

"As in her?!" 

Tzuyu nods her head again. Dahyun gasped and pulled the younger girl far from where the rest of their teammates.

"You talked to her?!" She whispers making Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"I just told yo---!" Tzuyu almost yelled when Dahyun covers to shush her. 

"Shhh she might hear you" The tofu whispers and gestured the girl at the back. "So what did you say to her?" 

"Nothing. I just asked her about her future plans when her vacation ends." 

"And what did she say?" 

"She seems speechless. I guess she doesn't have any plans yet.. or maybe?" 

Dahyun stares at Tzuyu waiting for the younger girl to spit something nice. 

"Maybe she forgot what she wrote on her planner" 

Dahyun grits her teeth and smack Tzuyu's arm. "Ouch.What was that for?!"

"We're serious here Chou" 

"I.Am.Serious!..What are you expecting her to say!" Tzuyu asked Dahyun but she didn't have an answer instead she received a wide grin from the girl making her look weird. 

"What is this Dubu thinking?" Tzuyu's thought

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Three hours have passed in the studio and the team found themselves now busy, Dahyun and Tzuyu are currently working and updating their website. While Jaebum spent his time on workshop educating the aspiring photographers to become the best with his assistant Jinyoung and  there's Chaeyoung still on her table speaking with their newest client over the phone.

Dahyun is now getting bored, she yawns as she stretched her arms upward and look at her wrist watch. It's already passed twelve. They didn't even have lunch yet. She turn to look at the girl beside her and to her surprise the girl who supposed to be her partner was actually on her deep slumber. Dahyun sighs as she closed her eyes in frustration. she can't believe that she's been working her for 3 hours straight while her partner here is having her best moment of her life right now. 

Dahyun then look at the cub on her working area typing something on her desktop while still talking to the phone. "So damn workaholic" She mumbles as stands up from hear seat and walk towards the cub.

"Hey baby boss, aren't you hungry?" She asked the cub.

Just as she asked, Chaeyoung ended the call with their new client and lift up her head to meet Dahyun's eye. "Uhm.. I'm actually not that hungry but if you are, you can have your lunch now"

Dahyun frowned. "You're skipping lunch again?"

"Uhh.. No.. I just need to finish this first.."

"Okay I'll go get our lunch now. Be right back baby boss!" Dahyun said before she runs outside the studio.

 


------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

At the restaurant nearby.

A blonde japanese girl is currently on the counter to pay out for her order.

"It cost 32 dollars miss" said the girl on the cashier lady as she packs the blonde's order for take out. 

The blonde took her wallet out of her pink purse and as she search for a money bill she then realized that she doesn't have any Korean bills left on her wallet.
So she search for her credit card instead. But I guess the heaven hate her cause she just remember that she left it to her other bag last night. 

She mentally cursed herself for changing her bag in to a purse. 

"Uhm I actually don't have any bills on my wallet right now so----" The blonde bit her lips as she saw the cashier's frowned. "Can I go search for a near money changer first?" She badly wanted to say those words but her mind is having a hard time translating it. She is not that fluent in korean language yet, she just started learning it for five days now!. 

"What's money changer in korean anyway!?" She asked herself in panic. She look at the cashier lady again and the frowned was now changed by the annoyed face. She badly wanted to run but it would be so embarrassing if she just run away right?.

"Sorry miss but if you do not want to pay, you are free to leave this restaurant now" the cashier lady's tone is cold. That made the blonde girl scared.

"Ahh N-no. I will pay..but.. but not today" the blonde said with all seriousness. Didn't know if the grammar was wrong.

The cashier lady is now staring at her with pure annoyance.

"Like what I said miss, the door is right there you are free to leave now" The lady said firmly the blonde girl was about to protest when the lady on the cashier said "Next" to the person in line next to her

The blonde sigh in defeat as she hangs her head down low. She doesn't have a choice but to leave.

"Today is not a good day" she said as she goes out of the said restaurant with pure embarrassment.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dahyun is standing next to line to a blonde girl. She is actually being their for about 15 minutes now and still the blonde haven't payed her order yet. 

She actually heard the conservation between the blonde and the lady on the cashier. That made her confused at first. She can see that the blonde is having a hard time right there. She noticed the blonde having a trouble with her language so she guess that the blonde maybe a foreigner.

"Ahh N-no. I will pay..but..but not today" the blonde said. 

Dahyun can felt her lips smile by hearing the blonde. 

"Like what I said miss, the is right there you are free to leave" she heard the cashier's said. She saw the blonde's shoulder dropped with her head hanging low. And that's when the cashier said "Next". 

Dahyun take a steps forward to the counter to place her order but her eyes is still on the blonde heading to the door.

"Uhh can I have two orders of pork bulgogi and one japchae for take out please" 

"Sure thing, that will be 46 dollars miss" 

"Yeah.. and the blonde… I would like to pay for her too" Dahyun said as she happily handed her card to the lady.

After paying, Dahyun received her order and the blonde's order well packed. She then try to look for the same blonde girl that she saw just a few minutes ago but of course she wasn't there anymore. 

She rushed out the restaurant to looked for the same blonde girl. Just when she left the said restaurant she found the blonde girl walking not so far from her position talking to someone over her phone. 

She quickly run towards the blonde girl until she finally catched up. "Uhm excuse me?"  She said and the blonde turns to her.

Dahyun was actually taken aback for she finds out that the blonde is more beautiful than she expected . "I'm sorry. Me won't know you" the blonde speak with her broken korean language making Dahyun smile once again.

The blonde frowned by the unknown girl's sudden presence. "Sumimasen, watashi wa anata o te imasu ka?" The blonde repeated her question by asking the girl with her own mother tongue. 

Dahyun was right the blonde is indeed a foreigner making her grin like a total weirdo.
"Ahm Sorry. I don't speak japanese but I just want to give you this" Dahyun handed the supposed to be the blonde's take out. 

"Ehhhh?" The blonde is confused. Dahyun rubs her nape thinking of a better phrase to say to the japanese blonde for her to understand. "I.." Dahyun pointed her finger to herself. "Pay" she gestures something like money after that she lift up the plastic bag that contains the blonde's take out food. "For this".

"Here take it" she ended her speech with a wide grin. 

Even though its weird the japanese girl finds her really cute that makes her smile too. "Ahhh I do understand you now." She said to the korean girl

Dahyun blinks for a second. Making the blonde giggles. "I just not understand why giving me this?" 

The tofu once again rubs her nape. "I can see that your being troubled with your language right there and I'm thinking you might don't have some extra cash with you right now and since I'm next in line I decided to pay for you instead..that's why here" 

Like a miracle the blonde perfectly understands the language that proceeded out from the Korean native girl. After that she finally took the plastic bag on Dahyun's hand and she smiles once again. "Thank you so much...here please give me your phone number so I could reach you and pay back" the blonde gave her phone to Dahyun. 

"N-no it's fine you don't have to"

But the blonde insisted leaving her without a choice but to type her phone number on the blonde's phone and return it to the owner.

"What's your name?" 

"Dahyun..Kim Dahyun" 

The blonde giggles as she saved the korean girl's number. 

"It's really nice meeting a cute person like you Dahyun-chan. But I need to go now. Matta ne" The blonde shot out a smile to her that made Dahyun blushed. 

She watched the blonde walks away. Her eyes still stucked on the blonde until a strong wind blown her that wakes her up from feeling hypnotized by the blonde's beauty.

She slapped her face as she mentally cursed herself from staring at the girl for too long like a total weirdo. 

"Aigoo I didn't even asked her name. Stupid dubu!" she mumbles to herself in clear disappointment.

 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*I feel so Special~~*

The girl with a black hair picked up her phone.

"Momoring~" 

The black hair girl frowned by the girl on the other line sounds it was like she was upset or disappointed.

"What's wrong?" She asked the girl in the line. 

"I'm sorry I didn't get your favorite food..I don't have cash with me to pay and I forgot my card, thats why the cashier lady got mad and asked me to leave. I'm so embarrassed earlier Momoring~" and the girl starts to make a crying voice. 

"Ara ara. Daijobu. You don't have to worry about me. Let's just go to the other restaurant together. Where are you?" 

"Are you sure? But you said you have jetlag this morning" 

"I am fine now. Besides my hunger is much stronger than a jetlag. So where are you?"

"Uhhh. I'm at Xxxxx. You better hurry up." 

"Okay wait me there." 

 

Minutes have passed. The black hair girl caught herself runn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter