The Reunion

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has finally come. The oldest of the group Jeongyeon and Nayeon is on their way to the airport to fetch their japanese friend when a sudden traffic came on their way. 

"Whoa~ I think there's an accident happened right there." Jeongyeon on the wheels said as she look at whats causing the sudden traffic

"What?!" the girl on the passenger seat yelled

"Hey calm down . The officers is already there. I'm sure they will take care of it" jeongyeon said calmly just by looking at the mess infront it wasn't that big trouble so she's a hundred percent sure that will be fix in no time. 

Minutes have a passed. Nayeon become furious . She clearly didn't want to get late at this very important day. By her impatience she hits the girl on the wheels making the girl gasp in pain.

"Why did you hit me?!" Jeongyeon yelled

"It's because we're getting late" Nayeon yelled back

"We are getting late because we are stuck in this stupid traffic, how does it make you hit me?! Are you seriously blaming me for this?" 

"I hit you because I wanted to! not because I'm blaming you" 

Jeongyeon looked at her lover with a judging look before Nayeon crossed her arms and look away from the ostrich making the girl on the wheels sigh in disbelief she knows she can't win to this girl anyways. 

Another minutes passed and they finally started to move. Jeongyeon still muted as she focus her self on the road. She look at the time on her wrist. It's already 9:30 in the morning. 30 minutes before the japanese girl arrived. She now look at the girl beside her still not want to talk. Jeongyeon sigh again and reach out to hold the girl's hand. 

"Hey . You know i'm not used when you're like that." Jeongyeon said making the older girl grins as she look at the ostrich girl who is now holding her hand.

"I know you can't live without hearing my beautiful voice" The over confident girl said showing her bunny smile making the taller girl playfully rolled her eyes. Yes this is the girl that she loved for 5 years. The girl who is a lot opposite to her and has a very weird antics. Jeongyeon didn't even know how or when it starts all that she knows is Im Nayeon is a one of a kind for her.

"Oh by the way. Have you call Jihyo?" jeongyeon asked

Nayeon shakes her head. "Jihyo said there's an urgent meeting came up when she was on her way to the airport. She really needs to attend that meeting so she asked me if I can go fetch Mina instead."  

Jeongyeon nods her head in understanding. "What about the others?" Nayeon asked

"Didn't Chaeng told you?" the taller girl asked looking at the girl beside her. Seeing the girl clueless reaction jeongyeon takes it at as a cue as a No. "Well Chaeng and Dubu wouldn't make it---" 

"WHAT?! I THOUGHT SHE ALREADY SAID YES!" 

"Whoa whoa! calm down! I'm not finish yet okay? . I said Chaeng and Dubu wouldn't make it to the airport because there's an important business she needs take care of but she promised me that she will make it to the party as soon as they got the deal off to their clients" 

"Oh. So only the two of us will going see Mina at the airport then" 

"Actually Jackson and Yugyeom is already at the airport now" 

"Really?" 

Jeongyeon nods her head "You know those two" 

"Still a loyal fanboys of Mina" and the couple laughs as they reminded of their college days when Mina is still one of the Hottest girl in the whole university. Jackson and Yugyeom is the biggest fanboys of Mina since then before the baby cub met Mina and finally got the girl to be her girlfriend making Jackson and Yugyeom became furious and almost choke their beloved cub friend because of their jealousness to the cub.


-----------------

In the airport, Jackson and Yugyeom is patiently waiting for the japanese girl arrival. They are sitting at the airport's lobby when the 2yeon couple spotted them.

"Hey. have you guys seen Mina?" Nayeon asked as they approached the two men at the lobby.

"Nope. We haven't seen her yet. she's kinda late tho her plane have already landed for a couple minutes ago but still no sign of penguin showing up" Jacksons said as he scan the lobby again still looking for the the japanese girl.

"Ohh! Right there! It's Myoui!!" Yugyeom pointed out as soon as she saw the elegant girl with a long black hair looking around the lobby. Everyone followed where Yugyeom pointed and so Jackson raised the banner he's holding with a 'WE ARE HERE MYOUI MINA!' written on it . while Nayeon begin to yell to get the japanese girl's attention from the crowd. 

Mina heared the yelling making her turned and saw the people that she's been missing for a years now. It really made her eyes teary as she approached the group. "Hey you guys" she automatically greet and hugs firstly the boys and the second one is the girl with a bunny teeth beside her. She really missed this people especially the older girl. "Nayeon unnie~ I really missed you" 

"I misses you too Minariii" The older girl said and a lite sobs begin to follow. Mina giggles at the older girl's emotional side. Jeongyeon patted the older girl's back as she tells her to stop being a cry baby now. "I-I can't" Nayeon replies as she sobs for more.

Mina look at the girl who is now comforting the older girl infront of her. She caught the girl's eyes looking at her too and that made her felt really awkward. She can't quit questioning herself if is it okay to hug the girl or not. but that thought vanished when Jeongyeon spread her arms making her puzzled.

"Well … aren't you gonna hug me too Myoui?" jeongyeon asked making the penguin quickly hugs the girl.

"I missed you Jeong" mina said 

"Same here Myoui" jeongyeon replied as she patted the girl's head.

"So … what are we guys waiting for? . Come on let's go party for the one of the JYPU Goddess had return !" Jackson yelled making everyone yells too. 

Mina laughs at the group's silliness but despite of everything her eyes can't help looking for someone in the airport. 

"Oh by the way Mina, You've become more prettier than we expected. I mean you are already are pretty eversince back then but today is 'MORE' than prettier" Jackson said making Yugyeom pushed the guy's face away from the japanese girl.

"Hey cut it out dude! Mina have just arrived after years. So will you please let her rest first before you flirt . Damn you're so annoying. Anyways. It's true that you've become more prettier than before Mina but don't worry I won't let anyone like him bother you again" Yugyeom said as he winks at the japanese girl. 

Jackson is ready to fight Yugyeom when Jeongyeon pulled them away from the japanese girl who is clearly uncomfortable for the guys cocky words. Nayeon glared at the two guys signalling them to behave before clinging unto the japanese girl's arm.
"Don't mind those two Mina they're just getting starstruck to you I guess . but anyways . Jihyo and I planned a welcome party for you!" 

"Really??! … but where is Jihyo unnie anyways? I thought she's gonna be here too" 

"Oh there's an urgent meeting came up this morning and she said, she badly needs to attend that meeting or else her boss won't sign her leave form. But she promised that she so gonna be there on your welcoming party and I guess she is already there right at this moment. so shall we go too???" 

"Okay then Let's go!" Mina said 

 

----------------------

One Shot Ring team is on their way heading back to the studio after closing the deal with the famous magazine producer for their latest issue this month. Jaebum is the team's driver today while Chaeyoung is currently taking a nap on the passenger seat.

It was way too peaceful for the team when Dubu's phone started to ring countless times making the the cub's groans in anger.

"Hey dubu! will you just answer your goddamn phone!" Chaeyoung yelled

"Okay okay, Chill baby cub be easy on me" The tofu said as she try to calm the angry cub and She answers her phone.

"Ssup" 

"Ssup my . Where the hell are you guys?!" the girl on the other line yelled

"Oh Jihyo unnie . We're actually on our way back to the studio now. why?" 

"Studio? Is Chaeng with you?" 

The tofu girl glance at the sleeping cub "Yup she's with us" 

"Well tell her to open her damn phone! I've been trying to call her since this morning but I don't receive any single message or calls from her! gosh that kid." 

"O-okay unnie I will tell her"

"And also . Be here soon okay? Nayeon said they're on their way here and … Mina is with them, she is finally here" Jihyo happily announced.

"Really?! oh wow . Can't wait to see her . anyways is Yoda and Cj already there?"

"nope still no sign of a cutie and a yoda here" 

"oh okay . we'll be there soon unnie" 

"Okay . take care" 

"Yes unnie~ bye" 

Conversations ends. Dubu look at the sleeping cub once again and sigh. 
"Is Myoui already arrived?" Jaebum asked

"Yes oppa she's with Nayeon unnie now and they are on their way at the cafe" 

Jaebum nods in understanding "I see . So what makes you worried?" 

"I am not that worried . It's just that . I don't know what this cub's thinking . It makes me confused sometimes . She's so calm it's really hard to know if she's fine or not."

"Hmmm … yeah I guess I agree with you about that . but this cub right here, Is really far from this calm p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter