The Fault and The Struggles

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:26 am
Second Day in Korea 

Mina woke up by hearing the sound from her phone. It was a phone call. She picks it up without looking at the caller id as she answer the morning phone call and greeted the caller with her hoarse voice.

"Who is this" She greeted.

"Goodmorning Minaaaa!" a voice of an energetic girl was heard from her phone

Mina looked at the caller id and to her surprise it was the girl with a bunny teeth. 

"Nayeon unnie! . Uhh Goodmorning. Sorry I just woke up. what's up?" 

"It's okay. by the way I am here with Jihyo outside your room. We've been knocking to your door but I guess you haven't heard us so I decided to call you instead" Nayeon said 

"Oh! Im so sorry unnie I overslept. wait let me open the door" Mina quickly go out from the bedroom and goes to the door. As soon as she opened the door she was greeted by the two unnies with a warm hugs.

"Hi Minaaaaa" Jihyo said 

"Hi unnie. I'm sorry did I make you wait?" Mina said as she let the unnies go in.

"Nope. It's okay. by the way Mina do you really sleep in casual clothes?" Nayeon asked while Mina begins to be confuse she then looked at herself making her gasped. She forgot to change her clothes last night.

"And why are your eyes so swollen?" Jihyo's turn to asked

Mina starts to panic. She can't let her unnies know the reason behind those swollen eyes. "I-I told you I overslept that's why it becomes swollen. Jet lag really killed me last night" she reasoned out making the two unnies nods their heads in understanding.

"So … Have you two have breakfast already?" Mina asked

"Actually Not yet. We came here early so that we can both have breakfast together with you. so shall we?" Jihyo said

"Oh thats great. Let me just freshen up myself first before we go" Mina said before she runs to the bathroom to freshen up herself. As she goes out from the bathroom she wears black t-shirt and blue plants matching it with a white sneakers. A simple outfit for a morning breakfast. She applies a little make up and goes out to meet the unnies.

"Let's go" Mina said as she approach the two unnies sitting on the couch. 

"Whoa. How could you be so pretty by wearing this simple outfit Mina." Nayeon whinned making Mina laugh "No wonder Chae----" 


"Okay come on lets go now!" Jihyo cutted Bunny and pulled the girls outside the room.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three girls decided to go to the fast food restaurant near the hotel where the penguin staying and as they order their food, Mina can't help being so happy for she finally felt like a normal person again. No paparazzi, No people stalking her, No people following her... For her it is the freedom that she's been seeking for when she's in Japan.

They finally set their table near the window and they start to eat their food when Nayeon begins to open up a topic.

"So guys. Jeongyeon's father will open up a new resort at Busan next week. And he said we're all invited to the resort's opening so what can you say?" 

"Really?! all of us?" Jihyo said

"Yeah all of us . including Jackson and !" 

"Oh my gosh. That will be so much fun! I'm so in!" Jihyo high five the smiling bunny and the attention went into the silent Mina. 

"How about you Mina?" Jihyo asked the quite girl.

"Uh…" Mina don't want to say no but thinking that the whole gang was invited she cant stop thinking that there will be a big chance that the cub will be there too. She cant help getting nervous all over again.

"So?" Nayeon being impatient by Mina's answer.

Mina bit her lips before saying "Of course I'm in" making the two yelled . She laughs at the two hyper unnies but at the same time she silently wishing that her decision wont be that bad.

After their breakfast. The three decide to go to the cinema to watch movie. The whole cinema is a bit crowded today. Nayeon volunteers to buy the tickets for them while two of them just waited for the older girl.

As Jihyo and Mina waits for the older girl. A guy suddenly approached them with a big smile on his face. 

"Excuse me" The guy said making the two girls to turn their faces to the guy. Jihyo gasped the moment she saw at the guy. "I knew it was you!" The guy pointed at Mina.

Jihyo pulled Mina closer to her and hide the girl behind her back. "What are you doing here Bambam?"

"Bambam?" Mina mumbles and he look at the guy. 'It was him' she thought

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Flashback from the past,

It happens six years ago before Chaeyoung and Mina started dating.
 
There was a girl with black shoulder lenght hair who is busy is doing her research at the library when a guy approach her and seated next to her. She didn't look at the guy, she's too busy for her research when the guy suddenly starts to speak.

"Hi" he said

The guy didn't respond. The guy then leans in to her ears as he whispers "Hi" . The girl got startled and shots a glare to the unknown guy.

"Finally I've been noticed by the beauty. My name is Bambam" he extends his hands to the girl but Mina ignores it as she took all her things and goes out the library.

Bambam chuckles and look at where the girl's heading "A snobby type huh? That's what I like the most" 

…............

Mina was walking at the hallway, She's reading her biology book when a smiling cub suddenly appears. 

"Eyy! Pengu!" the cub greeted the penguin

"Hey" the penguin greeted back and continue to walk.

"Where you going?" the cub asked following the penguin behind.

"I don't know … at the cafeteria I guess" she stops reading her book and placed it inside her bag.

"Boring~~~" 

"Well everything's boring for you though. Basically because you're a no-jam kid" Mina nags the cub

"What did you say?!" the cub yelled making the penguin laugh.

"What you didn't hear it? I said you're a no-jam kid" Mina teased more which make the cub fume into anger.

"Tsk! Whatever Mina" The cub was about to leave when Mina grabbed her arm starts to whine. "Don't go~~" 

Chaeyoung blushed to the sudden action of the penguin which she finds really cute. "H-hey will you let go of me" she starts to stutters.

"Nooo~" Mina whines again.

"Why?" 

"Just stay and talk to me"

"Damn. since when did you become so clingy Minari?" 

Mina then look at the cub and immedietly let go of Chaeyoung's arm. "S-sorry I didn't mean to" 

The cub giggles at the now blushing penguin "Are you hungry? Want something to eat?" 

"Uh Not really but…" Mina didn't finished her words when the cub grabs her arm and drags her forcefully
"Come on!.. Let's go eat some tteokboki my treat"


"Oww hey! that's not how you should grab girls!" Mina yelled at the cub . but the cub just ignores it as she continue to dragged the penguin.


............

At the tteokboki place. 

Tzuyu, Dahyun and Jackson are waiting for their order to be serve when Yugyeom and the other guy join the trio. 

"Hey guys" Yugyeom greeted 

"What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked Yugyeom with a very cold voice.

"Hey no fighting here yoda" Dahyun said 

"I'm not here to fight Tzuyu." Yugyeom said 

"And I'm not trying to fight either. I'm just asking" Tzuyu reply

"Eyy Yugyeom who's this?" Jackson turn to asked as he pointed the guy seating beside Yugyeom.

"Well I actually wanted to introduced my cousin. He's a transffer student from Thailand. His name is Bambam" Yugyeom introduces the guy.

"Hey guys" Bambam smile as he extends his hands to the trio which they gladly took.

"Whoa I didn't know you have a cousin gyeom" Jackson said 

Yugyeom laughs "Well now you know" 

"So... you're from Thailand. What makes you come here?" Dahyun asked Bambam

"Well … I just feel kinda bored in Thailand. you know everyday always the same. Sometimes you have try new things too That's why I decided to come back here since our family is planning to open up another business here in Korea. I think it well so much easier for me take over that business as I finished school here." Bambam said

Dahyun and Jackson went 'Ohh' while Tzuyu just rolled her eyes as she sense the guy's little bratty attitude. Just when their order food came they heard a call from the girl with a black long hair not far from them. 

"Ssup Guys!" The girl approached them with the short hair girl behind her.

"Yow Chaeyoung! come join us" Jackson invited the cub without noticing the girl behind her.

"Uhm hey guys" short hair girl greets them shyly. 

"Oh you're with Mina unnie?" Dahyun asked that made Jackson gasped. 

"Uhh yeah . She doesn't have anything to do anyways that's why I dragged her here. You wouldn't mind if she join too right?" The cub said making the dubu and Jackson smirked including the yoda.

"Of course, No prob" The three of them answered at the same time.

As Chaeyoung and Mina seated next to Tzuyu. Bambam suddenly extends his hands infront of Chaeyoung as he introduce himself. "Hi you're Chiyeon right? my name is Bambam. Yugyeom's cousin" 

Chaeyoung took his hands with a sheepish smile "Oh hey. it's not Chiyeon by the way. it's Chaeyoung" she corrected him but the guy seems not to care as he let go of her hands and extends it infront of the girl beside her. 

"And hello to you. I'm so glad we meet again" Bambam said as he winks to the girl. That didnt go unnoticed by the cub's eyes.

Mina sensing all the attentions on her, took the hanging hands as she greeted him with a forced smile. "Hi" 

Bambam take this opportunity to plant a kiss on top of Mina's hands which made everyone got shocked. Mina quickly pulled her hands from Bambam's and shyly bows her head. 

Bambam laughs "Don't worry it was just a greeting though. Every man would do that if they saw a beautiful woman like you" he said. Chaeyoung looked at the new guy with an unreadable expression.

Tzuyu who already sense the growing awkward atmosphere begins to talk. "Are we not gonna eat yet?" 

"Oh yes the food is already here! Come on let's eat guys" Jackson said and the gang begins to eat.


……

After eating . The gang decided to go to the karaoke. As soon as they entered the room. Yugyeom announced that who will ever get the highest score will get 100 dollar cash from each person in the room.. Dahyun and Jackson began to sing while the rest are choosing songs for them to sing. All eager to win the price.

Meanwhile Chaeyoung and Mina is currently at their own little world as the cub keep on teasing and the pengu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter