Save Me

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a fancy restaurant somewhere in Seoul.

The two japanese girls just finished their meal and now currently taking some random selfies on their phone to post on their social media accounts both are enjoying the place so well just then when Sana, aka Mina's manager phone vibrates for a new message received. Of course Sana immidietly opened the message she just received and like what she suspected, It was an update from her hired agent.(God knows where did she get that agent though) on regards of their targets.

The girl has a face like a shiba-inu smirked as she dialed the hired agent.
"Good afternoon Miss Sana" said the agent on the line.

"Yeah good afternoon. Do you have all the information we need?"

"Absolutely miss, I got all their information and I'm about to email it for you to check"

"Good, thank you for your good work Mr.Yoshimura"

"You're always welcome Miss Minatozaki"


End of conversation.


The black hair girl curiously look at her shiba inu friend and asked. "Who is that?"

"Oh he's just a good friend Momoring no need to be jealous" Sana said making Momo rolled her eyes.

"I'm not jealous."

After a few minute, Sana received a file with the name "The Targets" on her email from the agent she talked to.

She immidietly opened the file with a smirk on her face and that made the girl with the black hair got even more curious.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She asked.

Sana lifted her eyes to Momo and smile innocently.

"Waeyo?" She returned the question in Korean.

Momo once again rolled her eyes. "Stop playing innocent Sana. I'm serious here"

The shiba inu just laughed at her forever confused friend.

"Remember what I told you, the day before we came here?"

Momo immidietly nods her head like a kid and Sana smirked got even more wider.

It wouldn't take a word for Momo to understand what Sana is trying to say and it makes her gasped in surprise.


"So you're saying. you already have their info?"

Sana nodded. "Genius right?"

"Way more genius Sanatan"


"So what are we gonna do now?"



----------------------------------------

Flashback to the day after Mina flied to Korea.


The two japanese girls decided to hang out to Momo's house, Since Mina the model was currently on her vacation that means the two japanese girls don't have to work until their model return.

"Arrrghhh! I'm so bored~" the black haired girl groaned from her bed.

"Have Minatan called you this morning?" Another girl with the blonde hair asked.

"Nope. No text either. I think she's really having fun there don't you think?" Momo said as she looked at the blonde who is sitting on the carpeted floor beside her bed, eyes on the fifty five inches tv watching random stuff that catches her attention.

"Yeah she maybe having way too much fun with her old friends that she already stop thinking about us huh?" The blonde mumbles bitterly.

"I don't think Mina would ever do that" Momo said and Sana respond while shrugging her shoulders.

The shiba inu girl is obviously getting jealous that made the girl on the bed chuckles. This behaviour of Sana isn't new to her, Being friends with Sana for a very long time, she already gets each of every flows that her best friend has. Sana was a very caring friend and at the same time very protective.

Her protective side always showed up when her her friends starts hanging out with someone she doesn't even know, the girl immidietly gets jealous.  At first, Momo didn't get this side of Sana before but when Momo discovered that Sana was the only child and kinda spoiled by her family so much, She start to think that the reason of her protectiveness is because the girl didn't have any siblings or any close friend since she was in grade school. Sana is just like a typical rich spoiled girl from a movie before that doesn't have any real friends in school, some kids just wanna be friends with because she came from a rich family but it all ended when Momo came along with the forever shy Mina on her back and made friends with her. The three of them made a very good friendship eversince. It felt like Sana found a real sister in life that she valued a lot and for Momo those are the times where this 'overly-protective Sana' was born she hates sharing what is hers. People might see her as a childish or immature but Momo will never complain about it cause she knows these side of her made her a great person that will do anything for her friends and will always stands for them.

As Momo looked at the shiba inu again. she can see that Sana was just getting anxious for Mina. This made her come up with an idea to move closely on the blonde's back.

"Are you saying something?" She whispered on the blonde's ear that sent shivers to the shiba inu as she shout in surprise and slap Momo's arm.

"Ouch that hurts!" Momo yelp in pain and rubs her burning arm while pouting her lips.

"Don't scare me like that Momoring" Sana yelled at the girl still on the bed.

"But you're too funny when you're scared Sanatan~" The black haired girl is laughing at the now angry shiba inu.

Sana rolled her eyes. "You're being mean".

"But I know you still gonna love me though" Momo stick her tongue out.

"Whatever... by the way, do you have any plans later at night?"

"Uhmm nope let me think first" and Momo made a thinking pose as if she's really thinking… "Are you gonna treat me food later?"

Sana shooks her head. "No. I have much better thoughts than that."

Momo widen her eyes "Oh! so a buffet treat then!" She said clapping her hands.

The shiba inu girl slapped her face. "No Momo, for once in your life will you stop thinking about food"


"Well I can't think anything better than food"
Momo pouted for the second time making Sana sighed.

"I've been thinking about this few days ago" Sana crossed her arms to her chest and made a face like she's thinking really deep about something.

Momo went confused to the sudden action of her friend. "And what's that?"

"Let's go to Korea…"








 

 






"EHhHhh?!!!"  Momo shouted in surprise. "You serious Sanatan?




"Yeah. I'm dead serious."



Momo stares at the blonde girl for a second before she speak. "O-okay lets just call Minatan about this first" She was about to reach out her phone but Sana is too fast to snached Momo's phone on her hand.

"No Momo, we can't tell Mina about this"

"Ehhh? Why?"

"If you gonna tell Mina, what are we gonna catch there hmm?"

"Catch?"

Sana nods her head. "Momoring, I actually worried for Mina there."

"Why are you getting worried about?"

"You know what our Minatan have been through right? She's been hurt so much and no one from her Korean friends ever contacted her about that and I'm still suspecting all of them for hurting her and mistreating our Minatan, I know they did something bad to Mina before she came back here in Japan"

"But…We didn't know them yet maybe there is a reason why they missed contact Mina and we can't just blame them for everything happened to Mina before… I mean they seems nice base on Mina's stories"

"And still, it was all just a story Momo, I know Mina she will never make a person bad on her story, just like what she said when we asked her about her ex girlfriend there..She keeps on telling all the good sides of her ex and she even blamed herself for being a bad when everybody knows that she was actually an angel! so how could you expect me to believe everything what she describes about her korean friends?..."

Momo went silent after hearing Sana's explanation. The youngest was indeed an angel for them. Mina is a type of person that would lie just to save you from getting into trouble, Mina have done it many times to save her too. This makes her come into thinking that maybe the youngest did it again just to save her korean friends from all of the blame.

"Do you remember when she called us last night and she said she's fine?"

Momo nodded her head.

"I think… she really is not fine that night"

"How could you say so?"

"I don't know … I just feel it"

Momo look at the blonde. Making the shiba inu giggles.

"Come on Momoring,  Even though how much Mina would love to tell white lies, I will still know the truth, you two are like my sisters already, of course I will know if you two were fine or not. We made a strong bond together and I think what we have now are much thicker than a blood"

Momo just cringe to Sana's cheesy talks that made them crack into a big laugh.

"Stop being a cheese Sana"

"I know and I will never do it again"


"So what's your plan?" Momo asked.

"Hmm first things first, we should book a flight now so we could already leave this evening"

"Wait what?!"

"Why?"

"Can we just make shopping first before we fly?"

"Time is running Momochan"

"But Sanatan were moving fast. Can we just have one more day to prepare everything first?" The black haired girl whined making Sana sighed.


"Like what?"

"Like what are we gonna do or what are we gonna bring! something like that and besides do you even know how to speak their language?"

And then Sana just came to realized that her knowledge in Korean language are so limited. She only understand a bit since she used to listen into k-pop song before when she was in high school but it wont never be perfect as Mina.

"Well I… at least I understand a bit" Sana said as she rubs her nape.

Momo sighed as she let herself fall back to her bed. "We're doomed... How can we go to a foreign country without having any single knowledge about their language? How are we supposed to understand what they're saying?"

"Then lets go study their language!"

"Are you kidding me?"

Sana shook her head. "No. Were gonna study it… the remaining days before Friday will do. Then we gonna fly to Korea"

Another 'wtf' scene for Momo.

"Are you serious Sana?! You want us to study korean language for 2 days?!"

"Yeah and today is included too" Sana said making Momo gasped.

Sana reached out her phone and dialed someone while smiling to the gaping Momo.

"Hello Mrs Park?... Yeah, well actually me and my friend need your help. So are you available today?… Good! We'll be there…Kansahamnida~"
The blonde ended the call. But the confused Momo was still looking at her.

"Don't worry Momoring, we can learn perfectly, Trust me Mrs.Park is the best teacher that we need" she assured the black haired girl with the thumbs up.




After a few long days of studying korean language. Sana got even more confident, It was actually their last day of learning today and she can already speak detailed story with Ms.Park helping her with her grammar. But unlike Sana, Momo on the other hand still having difficulties with her pronunciations and understanding every words that are written on her textbook, she's also starting to lose some of the words that Mrs.Park taught her just awhile ago.

"Uggh! Why can't I understand everything today?" She groaned from her desk.

"Ayaa Momoring~ you can do it" Sana went on her friend's back to cheer her from being stressed out.

"I'm so doomed Sanatan I'm starting to forget all the words that Mrs.Park taught us"

"You want me to help you?"

Momo nodded like a kid while Sana smiled and take a seat beside the air headed girl.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"So now that we can understand the basics what's the next pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter