Starting

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday, 8:45pm. Tokyo, Japan

Three Japanese girls just got into the mansion of the most famous model in todays generation. They just finished the hellish schedule that made the younger one with a long black hair groans as she slump her body on the couch at the living room. Tired is all written on the girl's face.

"Minachan. We're leaving okay?." The girl with a face like dog-shibainu which is the younger's childhood bestfriend slash manager said.

"I already put all your things in your room. Minachan we'll be leaving now" now the girl with the double eyelid eyes which is her personal assistant slash her childhood bestfriend too said. The younger one named Mina the Japan's most famous model didn't respond. The manager sigh as she observed how tired and how the younger wanted to sleep as her eyes fell for a couple of times during the busy sched. That's where she decide to discuss something important to the girl thinking it may delight the younger's mood.

"Minachan." The manager called for the younger's attention. "Yes Sanatan?" 

"I've talked to boss earlier and he said that you really did good job for this month and that's why he will give you a break for 2 weeks to do things that you want. You know like shopping, eating somewhere, meeting with friends, hanging out. Its your time to enjoy Mina!" Sana the manager didn't receive the reaction that she's been expecting to the girl. Instead of smile and rejoicing for the goodnews she just received a simple nods and sigh. "What's wrong? is 2 weeks not enough?" 

The girl shakes her head "No. it's not it. I'm just thinking, what will I do for 2 weeks?" 

Sana frowned that means for the younger girl to explain more. "What I mean is. You know I barely spent time outside and I dont have friends to hang out with. I just have you and Momo but you know I hate going out too." Mina being the introvert she is. 

"And?" Momo the P.A said

Mina groans in frustration. "Can I just work instead?" 

"Hey are you nuts?! you need a break too" Momo yelled the younger one

"But I don't have anything to do in 2 weeks. I provably be sleeping or playing games for that long. It will be boring. I would rather work than being stuck here for the whole 2 weeks" Mina pouted

"Minachan . I understand you but you have to have some break too... Why would you think of any plans for now? Think of anything that you haven't done yet. It will be fun trying something different right?… You are young Minachan . You dont need to be so workaholic . You should enjoy life too." This word of Sana makes Mina a little bit confident for some reason. 

It is true she is young. She have the most of the time but without her knowing she's already wasting it by doing works or promoting brands that she doesn't really like. She started to think, Does she really like her job at the first place? or she's just forcing herself to keep her busy so that she can hide for her inner self? . 

"I-I want to try new things sanachan" The word suddenly slips from Mina's mouth. 

It's true, For once Mina wanted to do something new. Things that she won't hide from true self anynore. Things that will make her like the things she do and the things that will make her truly happy.

Sana smiles brightly as she holds the younger's hands "Then you decide Minachan" 

Mina smiles to the older "Thank you Sana" 

"You know you're always welcome Minaaaa" The shibainu pulled Mina into a hug and the younger return it warmly. 

Momo rolled her eyes as she witness her two bestfriends having a moment ."Gossshhh~ are you two not done yet? I am super hungry" she said making the two other japanese giggles

"Whatever Momoring… So Minachan we're gonna leave now okay?" Sana said after breaking the hug.

"Okaaaaay~ Thanks for your hardwork. Take care" Mina said.

"Thanks. Goodnight Minachaaan" and The two japanese left the mansion. 


The model was left alone at the couch thinking of the conversation she had with her manager earlier. she started to think of plans that she wanted to do for 2 weeks break.

Plans for 2 weeks? Trying new things? she thought 

She started to browse on the internet for some interesting plan for her to achieve within 2 weeks. But nothing seems to capture her mind. She sigh. She never thought that making plans could be this hard. She end up watching tv as she finally lay herself down on the couch. 

9:16 pm . 

She begins to get bored watching tv. But still no plans for 2 weeks break. She groans as she took some magazine on top of the coffee table. She try to scan on the magazine just to find some interesting stuff when her eyes caught something. It was a name. A very familiar name. 

"Art Director/Producer Park Jihyo" Mina read the issue on the magazine. 


After reading the girl's name at the latest issue on the Cosmopolitant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter