Duet: Part 3

#Taejeong Imagines

Taehyung panted as he stood his back facing the fake audience. He heard slow clapping and he glanced to see Jimin smiling at him. His face fell as he made eye contact with Namjoon and Hoseok.

Hoseok pursed his lips as he thought for a while them cocked his head before bursting out in a smile. "Well done!"

Taehyung felt his shoulders drop in relief before he fell to the ground beside Sujeong. He laughed and said, "I was so worried." Sujeong sat up and slung her arm around him, "Oppa has been so worried lately about your opinion on the dance that he wasn't focused. Right Oppa?"

He turned to her and rolled his eyes playfully, "Whatever." 

The other three glanced at each other before looking back at them. The two were drinking from the same bottle and sharing snacks. They weren't very close to each other but she was throwing snacks into his mouth and they high fived every time he got it in.

Namjoon stood up, "You two seem close."

Sujeong jumped at the sound of his voice and looked up at him.

Despite the kind and understanding face he had on stage Namjoon was quite intimidating off stage. Especially if he felt you weren't doing something right.

Taehyung stood up, "Hyung you want to talk outside?"

Namjoon tore his eye from her and glanced at him. He nodded and Taehyung felt himself get tense. He waved to Sujeong, "I'll be back!"

Sujeong nodded and as they passed her Namjoon looked down at her and she shivered as she felt a cold breeze pass as he did.

Jimin slid to the floor and opened his mouth smiling, "Let's play!" Sujeong quickly forgot his stare and begun throwing the snacks inside of his mouth.

The door of the practice room closed softly and Namjoon leaned against the wall and stared at him.

"What are you going to do this time?"

Taehyung ran a hand through his hair and leaned against the opposite wall, "I don't know. Pray our fans have matured?"

He glared at his response and Taehyung sighed as he slid down the wall.

"What if I can't protect her this time hyung? What if she actually," he paused as he took in a deep breath, "what if she actually dies this time?"

Namjoon bent down and hugged him, "It's okay. We're going to figure this out, but you both have to be careful with your interactions from now on okay?"

Taehyung sniffed before hitting the wall behind him, "It's not fair! It's not fair that we have to hide our emotions or friendships! Or be harassed and threatened like that! Its not fair!"

Namjoon pulled him closer and shushed him, "Don't be too loud or she'll hear."

He sniffed and Namjoon sighed as he hugged him tighter. Sometimes he forgot how young he was sometimes. Yoongi came through the hall bopping to whatever was on his tablet before stopping at the scene in front of him.

"What's wrong with him," he mouthed. Namjoon shook his head and Yoongi pulled off his headphones and slid to the floor.

"How's my loveable Tae Tae?" Taehyung laughed as he hugged Yoongi. The practice room door opened and Sujeong smiled, "Oppa we're ordering your favo-," she paused at the scene, "what's wrong?"

Taehyung wiped his face, "It's nothing." He began to get up and she rushed forward and rested her hand on his, "Tell me."

Taehyung felt the tears running down his face without him realizing and he threw his head back as he silently cursed.

"I can't hide anything from you guys," he laughed as he wiped his eyes.

Sujeong sat cross legged in front of him and handed him a tissue, "Now talk."

The practice room door opened, "Aye yo what's u- is he crying?"

Hoseok comically tilted his head before rushing forward and ruffling his head, "Tae Tae!"

Hoseok smiled as Taehyung pushed out a little laugh but frowned as it turned to a sob.

"Oh."

He sat next to him and opened his arm and pushed his head on his shoulder.

Jimin ran out and sat next to Sujeong. "Is he alright?"

Taehyung looked around and smiled, "I have the best friends."

Sujeong nodded, "Now tell us what's wrong Oppa."

He made eye contact and tears began spilling out, "Please don't let them get to you. I don't know what I'd do if I losed another friend because of the comments."

Sujeong felt tears as she shuffled closer and rested her hand on his knee, "Oppa. You know that I'm stronger right?"

She held up her arms and flexed, "Really! Look."

He chuckled softly and she reached forward and held his weight hand, "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. If I ever feel like I'm on the edge you'll be the first person I contact okay?"

He pouted and sniffed, "And what if I'm not there to answer."

Namjoon cleared his throat, "Then she can message me."

Hoseok held up his hand, "And me!"

Jimin winked at her, "She knows she can always message me."

She pushed his softly, "You flirt."

Taehyung squeezed her hand before holding out a pinky, "Promise?"

She laughed, "Promise."

He broke out into a grin and he pulled away from Hoseok and envolopee her in a deep hug.

Just then a staff was walking by and froze at the sight. "Oh my-"

"Me too," Jimin yelled as he hugged Sujeong and then the rest followed.

The only one left was Namjoon who was looking at them, "What?"

Taehyung shimming his body and said, "Come in. You know you want to."

He broke into a grin and launched at them and they all fell over onto the floor as a laughing mess.

The staff member was about to pull out her phone when a firm hand rested on her shoulder.

"Don't."

She jumped in surprise before bowing, "Sorry Mr. Woohyun!"

He looked at the kids taking a picture behind her.

"Are you new?"

She adjusted her glasses slightly shaking as she nodded, "Yes."

He pulled her away, "Let's talk in this room okay?"

The staff member fiddled her thumbs nervously, "Am I going to be fired? I just got this job and my parents are-"

"I'm going to stop you right there. I'm not here to fire you."

Her shoulders relaxed.

"I'm here to scold you."

She went rigid.

He peeked outside in the hall for a second before walking back in and locking the door.

"You know what you did was wrong right? Our artists should feel safe within these walls."

"I didn't take-"

"But you were about to," he said as snapped shut, "And that's bad enough."

He ran a hand over his face before saying, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Her face heated up, "Why the sudden-"

"Yes or no?"

Her head dropped, "Yes."

He tapped his chin.

"I don't want to be vulgar but what if you're in his house and feel safe and as you're taking a shower with out you knowing he sneaks in and takes a photo."

dropped open, "Then he's a scumbag!"

"Yes he is. Where you felt safe enough to trust him he betrayed you and probably got away with minor scrapes right? Because unfortunately you are the woman who allowed him to take the picture."

"I didn't allow him he vi-"

"Exactly. Do you get what I'm saying?"

She gulped as the realization set in.

These idols managers had trusted them to be in their care. To be hypothetically bare in their walls as long as they kept them safe and she was about to just -

"Violate them."

He snapped his fingers, "Bingo."

Her shoulders slumped, "I didn't want anyone to suffer. I just was shocked and thought it'd be a nice picture."

He nodded, "It was. That's why they took it themselves. On their personal phones. Away from the public."

He leaned on to the table, "You can imagine the backlash right?"

She slowly nodded and he nodded, "Then my work here is done."

He opened the door and held out his hand. "Now come on let's apologize."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

There was a soft knock on the practice room door and Sujeong and Taehyung turned to it as Jimin opened it.

Sujeong grinned at the sight of the small staff member, "Sunmi! How are you!" She ran forward and gave her a hug and the girl instantly burst out crying.

She pulled away, "What's wrong?"

Sunmi bowed deeply, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry to you all!"

Sujeong looked over to Woohyun.

"Did you terrorize her?"

He shook his head, "She'll tell you what she's done."

Sunmi looked into her eyes and brushes her hair away.

"I almost violated you."

Sujeong's face scrunched up, "What?"

"I was going to take a picture without you all knowing and I'm so sorry," she bowed deeply as the tears ran, "I'm so sorry."

Namjoon cleared his throat and made eye contact with Woohyun, "Will it be safe for us to come in the future because it doesn't feel like that now."

Woohyun bowed, "My apologies to you. We promise to make sure you feel safe from now on."

Sujeong patted Sunmi on the head, "You almost broke your contract silly girl. We'll talk later okay?"

Sunmi nodded before running out.

Woohyun sighed,"Hate being the bad guy," he beckoned RM, "Let's go inform the CEO and your managers of this incident."

He jumped off of the bench and walked outside.

Jimin pouted, "I like being here though."

Sujeong nodded, "I know."

"I know."

You gust know I rarely ever write authors notes so gasp! Here I am. Writing one.

I just want you guys to be careful when you write in idols posts or any one for that matter and don't forget they're human too.

They'd feel the same way that you do if you read a nasty message or a serious death threat.

Spread love instead of hate and always always think twice before you press that enter button.

Spread joy and ✌️.