SUDDENLY MARRIED (2)

#Taejeong Imagines

"So is Unnie up yet?" Yein whispered as she walked down the hallway with Ami gripping the tips of her fingers. "Omma is asleep, she's been sleeping a lot. Appa has been sad because she won't hug him." Yein nodded and mumbled, "He's one to be angry when you reject his advances." Ami looked up at her, "I know right?" 

Yein blinked, "What?"

Ami opened her room door to reveal Sujeong sitting on the bed staring a teddy bear and before playing with it and laughing. "Unnie!" Sujeong grinned and ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

When she pulled away she gasped at Yein's face. "Yein-ah, you look older!" Yein pouted, "Unnie!" Sujeong pouted, "Sorry. So, are you married too?"  Yein looked at her in disbelief, "No! Oppa is a solo artist and in a group, so we can't marry until we announce that we've been dating for three years. Luckily Dispatch gave up a long time ago."

Sujeong tilted her head, "Who is it?"

"Jungkook oppa."

Sujeong's mouth dropped open, "Seriously?" Yein nodded. Ami jumped on the bed, "Omma! Appa said he needs to talk to you."

Sujeong looked at Yein for help and Yein held up her hands in defense, " I can't help you with this Unnie," she rested her hands on Sujeong's and said, "Talk to him, he's not that bad."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////

Sujeong timidly knocked on his office door and waited for him to answer.

"Come in."

She hesitated before walking inside. Taehyung was writing in a book with glasses on. Sujeong realized that if he looked like he came from a painting when he was young he looked ethereal when he was older.

He looked up and smiled and motioned for her to sit down. She sat down as he continued to write. After a few minutes he rested his glasses and pen down and smiled at her as he leaned forward.

"You look beautiful today." Sujeong's face erupted in a red color. Taehyung laughed at her response before standing up. She would usually flirt back because she was used to him. Now she was like a young girl again. He was fascinated by her reactions.

He began to walk towards her and smiled, "We have a schedule together today," he sat on the table in front of her and leaned towards her, "It's a y photo shoot with Dispatch Magazine." Sujeong gasped and he laughed loudly.

"We have to do it. I won't overdo it. Anyway, we're married anyway," he brushed her hair from her face and she blushed even more.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"V! Sujeong! Our lovely girl and our CGV!" Taehyung wrapped his arm tighter around her shoulders. He leaned down and whispered, "He's a ert and a sasaeng."

Sujeong nodded and Taehyung pulled her away from him. She bowed and said, "Good day."

He pouted, "Our Sujeong is ignoring us."

Sujeong smiled widely, "No! I just feel a little lightheaded today that's all."

Taehyung squeezed her waist lightly and she squirmed as her face turned red.

He grinned at her and  squeezed her cheek, "You look so cute."

She slapped his hands away lightly, "Oppa."

He laughed, "You haven't called me that in years. Only honey."

Her face got even darker and he laughed, "Cute." 

The photographer cleared his throat loudly and Taehyung pushed her hair out of her face and turned to him.

"Sorry, my wife had something in her eye. Where's the styling station, Mr. Kim?"

The photographer scowled softly as he pointed to a room where models were rushing in and out of.

He nodded and kept his arm tight around her, "Thank you."

As they entered Sujeong and to pushed his hand away gently. His mouth twitched and he swallowed before going to hug a stylist.

"Noona!"

Sujeong rubbed her arm nervously as the woman made eye contact with her.

She pulled away from Taehyung and embraced her tightly, "How are you darling?"

She looked at her face, "You look different. Are you feeling well?"

She glanced at Taehyung and leaned in and whispered, "He isn't tiring you out right?" Sujeong squeaked as the woman dripped to her knees and put her ear to her stomach, "I wonder."

Taehyung pulled the woman away, "Leave her she isn't feeling well!"

The woman chuckled, "Touchy. I might just be right. But enough catching up let's get you to the makeup table."

Taehyung pouted as he was pulled away from his wife and was left in the hands of quick working stylists.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sujeong touched her neck and gasped, "Isn't this a bit too revealing?"

She wore her short hair up in a loose bun as a few stray curls framed her face. She wore a loose gold mini dress that sparkled in the light. It had a loose deep v neck that rested at the bottom of her sternum.

She had gold and dark brown earrings that rested against her shoulder blades.

She had a cluster of long thin gold necklaces that covered a good amount of her chest area. The stylist tilted her head.

"Remove them."

Sujeong held her hands out as they took off the necklace then sprayed her with chest with glitter.

"Oh my gosh."

The woman smiled, "It wasn't revealing enough."

Sujeong blushed deeply.

"Why are you blushing? You have a kid right?"

"Everyone on set for the couple shoot then the individual ones!"

Sujeong stiffened as she internally panicked, "If I'm wearing this then what is he?"

She shakily stood up and wiped her wet palms against each other.

She walked into set and bowed politely to every staff member.

"Are you nervous?"

She felt her heart jump at the man's voice in her ear.

"Mr. Kim!"

She bowed and he scrutinized her face, "Something is off."

She swallowed as he steeped closer and she leaned away with a fake smile, "What are you doing?"

"Honey!"

She sighed in relief as Taehyung called her but then her breath caught in as she spot him.

He was wearing black leather jeans and deep v neck golden silk shirt. His light brown hair was partly slicked back and ruffled on one side.

"You okay honey?"

She blushed as he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head in the crook of her neck.

He took a deep breath and the photographer cleared his throat. 

Taehyung looked up, "Yes?"

Mr. Kim narrowed his eyes at him, "Let's begin. We're on a tight schedule."

He walked off and Sujeong coughed softly.

Taehyung hesitantly let go of her and pointed to the throne behind them in the middle of the room.

"I know you might feel uncomfortable around me right now but please relax for this photoshoot okay?"

Sujeong took in a shaky breath, "Okay."

He grinned, "We're going to get close today."

She blinked as he walked to the throne and begun to pose.

Her vision turned white as he smiled as she thought of the team they met at a music show just a few years ago. Well it was more than a few now that she had miraculously aged overnight.

"Sujeong right?"

Ten years ago