Duet: Part 6

#Taejeong Imagines

"Oppa! Your dog bit my finger!" Sujeong pouted as she stared at Yeontan who was happily wagging his tail at he as he barked.

Taehyung glanced at her from the kitchen, "I think he likes you." She laughed sarcastically, "Just like he likes bones." She stood up and the TV and began dancing to the songs playing. 

He brought out the food he made and smiled at her, "You look comfortable in my house." She smiled, "Your house is very comfortable. I like your paintings."

"I got them from Italy. Come eat then we'll finish working on the song." She pet Yeontan who was dancing around her legs before washing her hands. She skipped to the table and as she sat down he said, "You're acting very cute today."

She poured him a glass of wine, "I'm always cute. I'm just happy today."  He smiled, "Is it because of me?" She smiled and tilted her head before blowing a kiss at Yeontan, "It's because of that handsome boy." 

"Well he's my handsome boy so we're one in the same."  She glanced at the extra plate, "Is someone coming over?" He checked his phone, "He's coming up." She smiled, "Is it one of your members?" 

He nodded and she frowned, "I would've dressed nicer if I knew." He pouted, "But not for me?" 

"You've seen me at my worst. I can't even try to look better." He smiled at her and leaned in, "I think you're beautiful no matter what." She stared at his face and she felt her blood rush to her cheeks. She covered them and the doorbell rang before he could continue. 

"They know the password," he said as he walked to the door.

"Taehyung! We brought drinks and food!" Sujeong began brushing her hair down and checked for food in her teeth and took a sip of water before rushing over to Yoongi and Jimin who were carrying a lot of bags. 

"Hello. Let me grab one of them." 

Yoongi stared at her in amazement, "Wow. Taehyung is way ahead of us already." "Hyung! I told you she was going to be coming over for work." 

Jimin helped her get the stuff unpacked, "You both look real busy with 'work' I see." Sujeong rolled her eyes, "We're going to work on it after dinner. We needed energy." Jimin smiled at her, "Hi." 

She gasped, "Your skin looks so nice!  Did you try the new product I recommended?" Jimin nodded and they began an animated conversation about skin care products and clinics. 

Taehyung sat next to Yoongi and gently rested his head on his shoulder, "How's Yoonseo?" He smiled, "Yoonseo is okay, I just bought a couple necklace. Isn't it cute?" Taehyung smiled, "You have to invite Yoonseo over." 

He nodded, "One day soon."

"Okay you guys can come and eat!" Yoongi jumped up and grabbed the food from Sujeong, "He should be the host." 

Taehyung smiled, "I don't mind if she wants to host." Sujeong blushed as she drank more wine. Jimin burst out laughing at her face, "Tae Tae! You flirt." 

Taehyung made a come here motion as the song in the background changed to 'Filter' and they began to salsa dance. Yoongi cheered them on from the chair as he drank a glass of beer. Sujeong covered as Jinn dropped into a flamboyant split before laughing loudly, "My thighs hurt!" 

Taehyung held him up and Jimin clapped as he sang softly and moved to Sujeong. He began swaying her hands and then pulled her to the center. He spun her around once and she laughed shyly. 

Jimin sashayed then handed her to Taehyung who was standing at the side. 

He raised his eyebrow as he stepped forward, "Follow my lead." She hid her face in his forearm as she took a deep breath and looked down at his feet. 

Jimin went over to Yoongi and played with his arms and he smiled and moved along with him but never left his seat. 

Sujeong moved in close and lulled away and Taehyung's eyes flashed with a dangerous emotion. She opened her eyes and her breath hitched by the intensity that he was staring at her. 

"Yah! Don't forget there are guests here!" Yeontan barked in agreement and Sujeong pulled away from him and bowed. Taehyung turned to them and pulled out her chair before sitting down. 

"It was just getting interesting."  

She sat down and fanned her face and eating. They all began talking about their day as she calmed herself down. 

~~~

Taehyung, Sujeong, and Jimin sat on the couch and Yoongi sat on a beanbag chair where Yeontan lay on his lap. He gave a slight smile and then looked up to Sujeong. 

"You don't mind if I hear what you've got so far?" She nodded raising her head from Taehyung's shoulder and pulling out her phone. "I wish I had my guitar with me." 

She played the instrumental and began to sing. 

After about three verses she stopped at the chorus and Yoongi nodded, "I expected that. He has a bit of a problem writing choruses but that was great."

"Thank you, Hyung." Yoongi smiled, "Cute," he leaned forward, "Sing some of the chorus ideas. We can work on it while I'm here anyway." Sujeong smiled, "Really? Thank you so much! I'll be sure to give you credit." 

~~~

Taehyung waved to Jimin and clenched his teeth with a large fake smile, "Leave." Jimin laughed as he rubbed his body suggestively, "Ooh. Alone time." Taehyung gently kicked him outside, "Go away ert." 

Jimin winked before blowing a kiss and whispering, "I love you." Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Yoongi Hyung is leaving you." 

Jimin waved, "Bye~!" 

Taehyung sighed, "I love you too!" 

Yoongi pulled the giggling Jimin into the elevator before he could start any more trouble. 

Taehyung smiled fondly and went back inside. "Are you leaving now?" Sujeong adjusted her jacket, "I think I've been here too long. I'm probably going to be caught or something." 

He shook his head and grabbed her hand from grabbing her bag, "Just relax. I'll call a cab for you okay?" 

She frowned, "It's a bit dangerous." He began pulling her to the couch and sat down. "Don't worry about it." 

She looked into his eyes and felt her priorities begin to fade away. She looked away, "I really should go." He moved his hand from her wrist to her bare waist where her shirt had ridden up and began gently massaging it. 

"Sit down for a second," he said gently pulling her towards him. In the back of her mind, she heard her mom's voice warning her but she ignored it.

He sat her between his open legs and pulled her closer slowly. He ran his fingers through her hair and smiled, "It's so soft," he leaned forward carefully, "Did you wash it?" 

She pushed him away lightly and he laughed, "I'll stop." She began tracing the veins on his arms and he moved closer. "Are you having fun?"

She looked up to see his face inches from hers. She held her breath as he let out a soft breath, "You're so beautiful."

Her eyes closed instinctively and he put his hand on the back of her head gently. He tilted his head forward and pressed his lips softly against hers. 

He pulled away slightly and whispered, "You taste like strawberry." Her eyes fluttered, "I know. It's my lip balm." He clenched his fist, "Are you sure about this?" 

Sujeong opened her eyes and smiled at him, "Positive."

He crashed his lips against hers passionately as he pushed her underneath him. She clenched the back of his shirt as he ran a hand up her thigh. 

Soft music faded away as the two became lost in their own world.