Intern

#Taejeong Imagines

"Hello everyone my name is Ryu Sujeong! Nice to meet you please take care of me!" 

The staff applauded and she blushed at the attention. The director clapped her hands three times, "All right everyone. Sujeong will be with Juri today for her training. Let's have a good show!" 

The staff dispersed and Sujeong looked around in confusion when a woman slightly older than her ran over and waved at her. 

"Welcome to Music Bank! What year are you in?  Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Juri," she grabbed her hand and began to shake it,  "I've worked here for five years now."

Sujeong smiled at her energy before pulling her hand back, "I'm in my second year. I'm studying film and journalism." Juri nodded and tilted her head,  "You're very pretty. I'd have thought you'd be an idol."

"Oh no!  I can't sing that well." Juri shrugged, "Well you may learn a thing or two from the idols here. Most of them are friendly, but they have their off days sometimes. I'll tell you the ones to look out for later."

Sujeong's eyes widened before she nodded, "Okay."

Juri smiled, "Don't worry. I'll give you the nice ones until you toughen up a bit. Just remember the older they are, and the more popular the more careful you have to be. The one I think you should avoid right now is BTS. "

"Are they bad?" Juri laughed, "No they're absolute sweethearts. They're on the rise now,  so they don't have a lot of outside staff who want to deal with them unless they make a mistake. Only veterans like me try to take care of them."

Sujeong nodded, "I don't think I'll be ready for them then." Juri raised an eyebrow, "That's not a good spirit to have. You should be ready to take them head on. We 4th respect of course. They're all older than you right?" 

She nodded. Juri sighed, "You'll have to deal with them one day. We all do."

3 weeks later

Sujeong laughed at a joke a Lovelyz member, Mijoo made. She rested the food on their table and wiped her eyes. "You guys are really nice."

Mijoo shook her head, "You're really cute Sujeong. We love when you come to our room." Sujeong blushed, "Thank you." Mijoo looked around then slipped her her number and whispered , "Message me so we can have dinner sometime okay?"

Sujeong slipped it in her pocket before giving her a thumbs up and bowing to the other members. "I have to deliver the rest now." 

They all nodded and she waved goodbye. As she left she heard her name being called out. 

"Sujeong!" She turned around to see Juri running towards her with bags of food in her hands. 

She panted as she stopped and Sujeong looked at her worried, "What's wrong Unnie?"

She held her arms out, "I really need your help! Can you deliver these to BTS for me?  This is a special diet." 

Sujeong's eyes widened as she mindlessly took them, "Are you sure I'm ready?" Juri nodded before grabbing her stomach and running off. "I'll see you later okay!"

Sujeong stood in the hallway perplexed as she looked at the food before taking a deep breath.  "You can do this."

~~~~~

Sujeong took a deep breath before she awkwardly knocked on the door of their waiting room. The door opened and a staff member took one of the bags and gestured for her to come in. 

"Guys your lunch came!" 

The staff member began setting the table and said, "Help me set this up before you go." Sujeong nodded and began to help out. 

As she set up the table, the guys were on the other side of the room chatting, warming up and taking videos. It was louder than she expected. 

The staff member nudged her, "You're new right?" Sujeong nodded, "Yes, I'm an intern from Y** University." The staff member nodded impressed, "I'm BTS' stylist Haru. Nice to meet you." 

Sujeong rested the food down and shook her hand before bowing. Haru leaned closer,  "They're always this loud don't worry. I got used to it." Sujeong giggled and nodded before glancing over at them. 

Haru clapped, "Come on its time to eat something." Jungkook smiled and rushed over from his spot and began recording the food. Sujeong back away from the camera instantly before quietly bowing. 

She went to leave as quietly as she she could, but as soon as she closed the door behind her she heard it open behind her. 

"Noona, can you tell fix my mic for me?  I think I'm having issues with it." Sujeong turned around in shock at the honorific and stuttered, "I can help you with it."

Sujeong took the box from Taehyung's hands and began adjusting the levels. "Are you new here," he asked and she slightly jumped at the sound of his voice. "Yes I'm an intern from Y** University. Im probably younger than you so you startled me with the honorific." 

He laughed embarrassed, "Sorry my bad." She checked the mic once more before nodding in satisfaction and handing it to him, "I'm sure your stylist will know how to work all of this out and where to put it." 

He smiled down at her, "Thank you." She nodded and was about to leave when he said, "What's your name Ms. Intern?"

Sujeong was shocked before she bowed, "Ryu Sujeong. I'm 20 this year." Taehyung nodded, "I'm V/ Kim Taehyung from BTS." She blushed instantly as she met his eyes. "Nice to meet you." 

He smiled at her, "Nice to meet you too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

As the staff members lined up for the show ending, Juri looked around for Sujeong. She was all the way at the end, and she sighed in relief. 

BTS came to bow, fairly early and as they passed her she met eyes with Taehyung before giving him a subtle thumbs up. 

He smiled politely and bowed, but when he stood up he gave her one back.