Duet: Part 4

#Taejeong Imagines

"And welcome back to the 5th annual Gajeon Festival Showcase!" 

"I am Saeron!" 

"And I am Bomin and we are glad to be your hosts for tonight." 

Bomin, a member of Golden Child, turned to Saeron, "Saeron, do you like surprises?"

"Why yes I do!"

He grinned and said, "Well later on tonight a member of BTS has a surprise performance for us." 

She grinned, "Wow I'm excited! I love BTS' music! I can't wait." 

"Me either, but now we have a treat from Hyuna who's returning for the first time in 7 months!" 

They both smiled and said, "Make some noise for,"

"HYUNA!" 

Sujeong paced in her costume as her members made a VLive in the hallway.

Some fans made comments asking if it was her and Yein smiled and turned around and yelled, "Unnie!" 

Sujeong looked up surprised before waving to the fans as she leaned over the couch and begun reading the comments about her upcoming performance. 

There was a loud slam as Tahyung, who was now getting into his V persona, walked out of the room and spotted them. He smiled and begun to sneak over to hug her but the camera in Jiae's hand made him freeze. He groaned and stomped his foot softly before making a decision to discreetly bother them. 

He put on his performance mask and walked behind her and kicked her calf softly. 

She turned around and he gave her a playful look before walking off. 

Instantly the chat was asking who he was. 

They were ranting about his jawline and how he was wearing a $3,000 jacket and the rest of his outfit probably cost some of the viewers rent. 

Yein quickly diverted the attention back to them by talking about their upcoming performances. 

Sujeong waved to the girls and told them she was going to get ready. She walked to the vending machine and begun searching for a coin. 

A hand appeared on the machine and she froze. Another hand slowly came in and her breath hitched. 

She looked at it and smiled as she saw the familiar handwriting on her favorite can of juice. She grabbed it and turned around and bowed, "Thanks Sunbae."

He realized they were in public and moved away from her. 

"You ready for this performance?" 

She began to drink and nodded and he smiled at her. "You're really nervous." 

"Who wouldn't be. You're V of BTS. Literally apart of the largest group in the world right now. Fans in every country. Every one. You're kind of bigger than life. And I'm Sujeong. Who's about to be bashed for doing my job." 

He stepped closer and shook her shoulders, "Stop overthinking. I'll make sure nothing happens to you okay." 

Sujeong took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. 

"Do you have any snacks?" 

He grinned and pulled out a chocolate protein bar.

The lights in the stadium were dim as Lovelyz rose in the spotlight. 

They begun to sing an acapella cover of Dangerous Woman. The stadium held their breath as they begun to move. 

Some of the fans noticed that Sujeong was missing and begun speculating. As their last note rang out on the center stage the lights turned off. 

On the side stage a lone male figure rose up and the girls began to scream at the sight of him. 

He had on a thin white shirt and black pants and was barefeet. 

Sujeong came running to him and stopped in front of him panting. 

Her hair was slightly stringy and her black dress was cut in various places with white smudges. She fell to the floor in front of him. 

He helped her up and they began to dance. 

As she pulled off the mask he improvised and ran his hand up hers to pull it off. 

Screams echoed as the mask fell and the cameras caught the faces of the shocked idols and fans. 

As the best changed and they got closer to the kiss scene he smiled at her and winked. She felt slight panic at the playful look in his eyes. 

He leaned in and kissed the corner of before sliding his teeth in. 

"It's good to be realistic," he whispered as she dropped to the floor. 

She closed her eyes as a million thoughts ran through her head. 

The deafening crowd sounded like water in her ears and she froze as she begun to slightly panic. 

"Move Sujeong. Twice is coming out now." 

She got up and walked backstage weakly and V grabbed her by her elbows and she shook him off before running to the bathroom. 

He walked over and bowed to Twice absentmindedly as they passed to perform. 

Hyuna stopped by him and asked, "Is everything okay?" 

He smiled and gestured to her body, "You can go inside that bathroom! Can you check on Sujeong please?" 

She smiled, "I'll check on her, but we're discussing the fact that you suddenly realize I'm a girl now." 

"Noona!" 

She stopped teasing and went inside. 

"Sujeong. Hey." 

A soft noise came from the last stall followed by a spitting noise and the toilet flushing.

Hyuna rushed over and knocked softly. "Do you need anything honey? Do you feel bad?" 

Sujeong sniffed as she wiped away her tears and cracked opened the door. 

"I need a towel and some clothes maybe. And a chocolate."

Hyuna nodded as she grabbed a few towels for her to wipe the ends of her hair. 

"Stay in here. I'll get the stuff for you," she paused and pulled out her cellphone, "I'll ask Hyojong and my manager to get some clothes and towels for you." 

She peeked outside to Taehyung who found a chair and was sitting by the vending machine, "Hey!" 

He looked up and ran over, "Is she okay?"

"Buy her some chocolate and a Gatorade. Then go to your group. This looks suspicious."

He tried to look inside, "Is she alright?"

Hyuna nodded, "She will be now hurry something doesn't feel right. We can't have any scandals for now." 

He bought the snacks and handed it to her and walked to BTS' waiting room slowly.

He went to the couch and threw himself down and put his arm over his eyes. 

Jungkook glanced down at him, "You do realize you're on my lap?"

"I feel awful."

Jungkook was going to say something but his phone vibrated and he glanced at Yoongi. 

'Just leave him' 

'What happened?' 

Yoongi shrugged and Jungkook looked down at Taehyung and patted his head softly. "Stay here as long as you like." 

Taehyung just sighed heavily in response as he stared at the ceiling.