Wag-Zak!

#Taejeong Imagines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uer7k-jkk78

 

"I see the sea!"

Sujeong giggled as Yein and Mijoo ran towards the ocean.

"Be careful to not get wet!" Their stylist yelled. "Okay Unnie!" Yein yelled. Sujeong jumped as an arm slung around her shoulder and she felt a kiss on her cheek.

"How are you?" She turned to see Taehyung and she squealed and hugged him, "Oppa! Why are you here?" He pouted, "Didn't you miss me?" She shook her head, "No it's not that, but aren't you busy now?"

She looked around and pulled away from him, "Why aren't you wearing a mask?" He grinned, "It'll be interesting if I get caught." She rolled her eyes and walked over to her stylist and handed him a cap, mask and crew member jacket.

"We can't have our international star in a scandal right now. I already told you we'll announce it after your next album is out."

He put the disguise on and sulked, "I missed you though." He hugged her waist and pulled her close. She blushed and hit his chest. Just then Yein ran over and slid in between them. "Unnie we have to begin shooting." She turned to Taehyung and bowed, "Good morning oppa." She began to pull her away when Taehyung called out, "Your doppleganger said hi!"

Yein nodded and replied, "Tell him I said to text me later."

Taehyung nodded and messaged Jungkook. Just as he sent it a crew member tapped him.

"Why haven't you gotten the light yet? Are you slacking off?" Taehyung was about to tell him who he was but the man just lightly pushed him towards the set vans. Taehyung chuckled softly as he began lifting heavy boxes of set equipment.

He didn't work out today anyway.

"Cut! Okay we need a make up artist to touch up Sujeong's makeup." Taehyung grabbed the makeup artists bag and ran to Sujeong and pulled down his mask.

She looked up and smiled at him, "What are you doing here?"

He frowned and closed and patted her face with a cushion, "Your makeup is wearing off. Pout your lips." She grinned and pouted her lips and he began to put the pink lip gloss on her lips. After he was done she kept her pout and he grinned.

He leaned down to kiss her when a small hand pulled him back. He looked down to see Babysoul frowning, "You just fixed her makeup. Do that later. Can't you see everyone is looking at you guys?"

The cast members stared on with curiosity before looking away when they made eye contact with Taehyung.

He turned back around and grinned, "Now they're not." Babysoul rolled her eyes and turned his body around, "She has to finish her shoot."

He pouted as he walked to the viewing camera and the  cast member that had made him work bowed as an apology and Taehyung smiled in response.

"Good job today girls!"

The girls bowed to the cast and Taehyung ran over to them and gave them a thumbs up, "That last shot was amazing!" They all smiled and bowed to him.

"Thanks so much for coming. Do you have a few minutes? We're going to a restaurant after this," Soojung said. 

Taehyung checked his watch before nodding, "I have an hour left before my manager picks me up." Sujeong put his cap and mask on before linking arms with him. "Let's go!"

Lovelyz clinked their glasses together as their manager closed all the windows before checking the rooms beside them and locking the door. Taehyung sighed and pulled off his mask and hat before a few other male crew members sat next to him and Sujeong to make it seem like a company dinner.

Mijoo gulped down a pint of beer  before laughing. "Oh no." Sujeong muttered. Taehyung looked at her as he ate a piece of meat, "What's wrong?" She shook her head, "When she gets drunk it gets loud quickly."

Mijoo began to pour others drinks and boxing them to drink it. She looked at Taehyung as she held up a beer bottle, "Do you want any," she straightened up, "Oh wait you don't drink." She grabbed a can of soda and poured it in his glass.

"Thank you for making Sujeongie happy today and for spending time out of your busy schedule." He clinked his glass with hers before drinking. She sat down and said, "I like him. He's cool. Hey let's dance to Fire!"

She stood up and Sujeong grabbed his arm, "No Unnie. He's hungry. Right?" Taehyung was about to say no when she gave him the eyes and he smiled sheepishly, "I'm hungry."

"Say ah!"

Sujeong looked over at Taehyung before glancing around the table. "In front of everyone?" He nodded, "Why not?" She sighed and leaned forward and ate it.

Jin pouted, "I'm jealous." Mijoo smiled, "In front of everyone? Shameless bold couple."

Sujeong blushed before crunching her face before glaring at Taehyung as she chewed. Her face begun to turn red as she coughed loudly.

"Water! Water," she yelled before hitting Taehyung, "Oppa! Give me some water!" He laughed as he gave her a glass of water. Everyone laughed as she hit him as she drank the water.

"Why would you give me that much pepper?" He patted the top of her head, "I'm sorry I just wanted to play a little prank. Sorry." She glared at him before turning to make a wrap.

He was laughing and eating when she tapped his shoulder smiling.

"Oppa taste this." He pouted, "I'm fine." Her smile dropped, "Eat it Oppa." He grinned nervously as he opened his mouth.

All of the members leaned forward as they watched him eat it.

His eyes begun to water and she smiled widely, "How does it taste?" He smiled weakly before holding up a thumb before coughing and drinking a cup of cola. As he swallowed he began choking and Sujeong handed him a glass of water.

Can't would you drink cola? That makes it spicier?" He shook his head, "I don't know. Why did you put garlic in it. You know I don't like it in my wraps." She winked, "Now we're even."

The girls went to their van and Sujeong stayed back to send her boyfriend off.

She hugged him and kissed his cheek, "I hope you get an all kill with your comeback okay?" He smiled and pinched her cheek, "I love you. I'll see you later. Don't forget to watch me later okay?"

She nodded, "Don't forget to watch me too." He kissed her forehead quickly before waving to her and getting into his van.

She smiled to herself before walking to the van. She was happy.