Duet Part 2

#Taejeong Imagines

"Put your foot there."

Sujeong moved her foot and stumbled and fell. She threw her head back and groaned in frustration. Taehyung turned off the stereo and held out his arms. "Get up let's take a break."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up and practically dragged her to the bench. She leaned against the wall as she drank her water. He handed her a granola bar and she bowed slightly in thanks and ate it.

"This dance is hard to do," she said after a long time had passed. He nodded, "I'm scared of the response. I mean we're really close most of the time." Sujeong nodded, "I'm better than I was a few years ago." He frowned, "I wasn't bringing up th-"

She jumped up, "Let's get back to practice." He grabbed her wrist and pulled towards him, "I didn't mean to bring that up." Sujeong shook her head, "No it's okay to talk about it, but we really need to practice." Taehyung nodded and grabbed his phone off the bench.

He handed her an earphone and said, "Let's use this to get closer," as she put it in he pulled her close to him and put her hand on his shoulder, "Like this."

He the song and she smiled as they swayed from side to side, "You know Oppa I really like this song." He grinned, "You called me Oppa." She rolled her eyes and spun out and the earphone dropped out.

"Let's practice now." He nodded and rested his phone on the side.

The music started and Sujeong's head snapped up and she begun to slowly walk to Taehyung who had a mask on and touched his shoulder and kicked her leg out.

She walked around him and swung her head around as she grasped his shoulders and then pulled him close and smiled over his shoulder. He rested his hands on her waist and she ran her left leg up his before he dipped her suddenly and she moved away from him.

She walked to the other side of the room and did a body roll that he copied before putting her arms as a cross in front of her chest and threw them back. She repeated the actions twice  before throwing her hands forward and pulling on an invisible rope.

He moved closer as though he was being pulled and when he was halfway there he planted his feet and she ran forward into his arms and clung onto him tightly as he spun.

He slowed to a stop as her back faced to the invisible audience and she slowly pulled off his mask and he grinned down at her and muttered, "Imagine their faces." She smiled and pushed him backwards as the music changed from somber to upbeat.

He gripped her waist and pulled her but she rolled her eyes and moved away. He begun to chase her and she stopped suddenly and pushed him by his chest and he begun to lean in and she shook her finger.

The beat came in and they pulled their arms as though they were pulling their hips before she whipped her hair in a squat and he turned to her and rolled his body. They turned back to the fake audience and did a few moves freestyle and copied each other.

He suddenly walked over when she was spinning and pulled her close and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders as the music slowed down and they begun swaying to the beat and he smiled down at her and rested a hand on her cheek. He turned her away from the audience and leaned in as though he kissed. He slid his fake teeth on and raised his head as she smiled at him before 'biting' her on her neck. She slumped against him and he picked her up and rested her down on the floor and his lips.

He turned as the music ended and put his mask back on.

Sujeong smiled at her reflection, "That was amazing." He laughed and applause came from the doorway and she sat up and brushed her hair down.

"Hey guys!" All the members of Golden Child came rushing in and bowed to them beaming.

"Nuna that was amazing," Bomin said and Sujeong went over and hit his arm, "Do you feel better?" He nodded, "Yeah."

He turned to Taehyung and smiled, "Good day Sunbae." Taehyung nodded back and turned to Sujeong, "I'm going to get fried chicken."

She nodded and as he left Daeyeol nudged her, "He likes you." Sujeong rolled her eyes and pulled her hair tie out before going to get another bottle of water.

After a while Sujeong walked inside and smiled as she saw all the boys surrounded around Taehyung who had bags of fried chicken.

He grinned, "I got chicken."

Sujeong smiled as she sat between Taehyung and Seungyoon and reached for another piece of chicken. She frowned and said, "Oppa," a few heads turned towards her and she laughed and turned to Daeyeol, "Oppa pass some cola." Daeyeol passed her the bottle and she smiled in response.

"You brought chicken and are hiding it?" Sujeong rolled her eyes as Mijoo and Yein came running inside and grabbed chicken from Seungmin and Seungyoon and then dashed out.

"Ya!"

They all laughed and Seungmin said, "I'll get them later."

Sujeong smiled, "Don't do it while I'm in my room."

Taehyung glanced at him and Seungmin nodded in response.

"So Sunbae how do you like it here? Is it good here?"

Taehyung smiled at Bomin, "You can call me hyung. You remind me of Jungkook. I like it here it reminds me of our company a few years ago."

Bomin smiled, "Yes hyung." Taehyung grinned and ruffled his hair, "You're really adorable."

A knock came from the door and they all looked up. Taehyung's manager came in. He smiled, "I have to go. Bye guys."