Secret Rendezvous

#Taejeong Imagines

https://youtu.be/8XIex-0v0Jc

Gayo Daejun 2017

"Lovelyz is performing tonight are you excited hyung?" Jungkook said as he turned his head so the stylist could reapply his makeup after performing. Taehyung smiled slightly, "Yeah. I haven't seen Sujeong in a long time. She probably misses me." Jungkook smirked, "Isn't you who misses her?"

When Lovelyz began to perform he smiled slightly before looking to his left and seeing a camera recording them. He smiled wider as the chorus came on and he sent his signal to Sujeong. As the performance went on he imitated her actions and shot at her once again. He glanced at Sujeong who was laughing with Yein behind him. He caught her eye and winked. She blushed before pulling her phone out and texting him.

'Meet me backstage OK?'

He nodded as he walked away with his group.

"Oppa! I missed you!" She said as she hugged him by the neck and he grabbed her waist tightly. "I missed you too. Did you get my Christmas present?" She pulled away slightly but he still didn't let her go, "Of course! I love it. I sleep next to it every night."


He stared at her and she smiled, "What?" He pushed hair behind her head and squeezed her cheeks lightly saying in a deeper voice than normal, "Sujeongie."

She felt her heartbeat increase as he looked deep into her eyes. "I missed you." She nodded in agreement before closing her eyes slowly. He pulled her body off of him and placed her by the wall and caged her. She looked up at him, "I love you. I wanted to tell you that today. Happy New Year."

He leaned in and kissed her, much rougher than he meant to, as he held the back of her head. She was in shock before she slowly began to respond and he smirked in the kiss before pulling away. "Oppa why," she whined slightly and he pulled her closer by the waist and said, "Too far. Not close enough." She rolled her eyes and kissed him quickly and said, "Too slow." She stuck her tongue out and he raised an eyebrow, "You sure about that tongue being out Sujeongie?" She it back in and he laughed before kissing her again.

After a few minutes, Taehyung became anxious and pulled away suddenly. "What's wrong?" He took a few steps back and started to do jumping jacks. She giggled softly and tilted her head, "Oppa what are you doing?" He looked at her face and groaned before jumping faster. "You're a problem." Her face fell and she immediately began to get red and raised her voice slightly, "What does that mean?" He ran over to her and put his finger against her lips, "Quiet. I don't mean in a bad way but it isn't a good way either. I'm a man okay. I'm also a man who has a beautiful girlfriend with a nice body and a pretty face. We've been kissing for a few minutes and I haven't seen her face or body in months. What do you think is happening?"

She tilted her head before blushing slightly and hitting his shoulder. She kissed his cheek before kissing him once again. "We should go before we're caught. Also, you need time to cool off. We'll continue when we're by ourselves." He smiled mischievously, "Do what?" She blushed and hit his head, "Watch a movie or something you ert." He pinched her cheeks and smiled as he moved her head back and forth, "I love my bbangddeok. I love my bbangddeok." She kicked him softly and pinched his cheeks saying, "I love my TaeTae. I love my TaeTae."

He immediately stood up and frowned, "I'm still your Oppa." She bit her lip before hugging him, "Sorry Oppa!" He laughed and hugged her back, "It's okay." She kissed his cheek hard enough to leave a mark and smiled, "Don't wipe it off." Her phone began to vibrate and her eyes widened. She was there for thirty minutes! She told the members she was going to the bathroom. She kissed him once again before turning to run when a male yelled, "Is there anyone back there?"

She gasped softly in horror and whispered, "Manager! My manager!" Taehyung pulled her to the hidden staircase and covered . The footsteps came closer and she held her breath before letting it go as he walked away. She texted Yein and told her to cover for her. "Bye Oppa!" She peck him again before running off. He grinned stupidly wide as he walked back to his room covering his cheeks.