2 - Library

Will we be together at the end ?

2 years ago.

 

"Lee Taeyong!! Taeyong!! Baby wake up!!" Jaehyun shook Taeyong's body hastily. Taeyong was drenched with sweats. He guessed the nightmare still hunt his boyfriend. He let out a relief sigh when Taeyong finally opened his eyes. He immediately wrapped his arms around Taeyong.

 

"I was so worried, babe. You're okay now. You have me." Jaehyun assured as he stared in Taeyong eyes.

 

Jaehyun then walked Taeyong to the bathroom and showered with him. Gently scrubbing Taeyong's body as he knows his body is fragile.

 

Present

 

Taeyong released a deep sigh. He didn't get to sleep at all. The weekend was gone with him mind-blanking. The sunlight was in his sight. He had class in the afternoon so he went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and prepare himself. He then grabbed all the books he needed and walked out of his house.

 

"Today is going to be a long day," he sighed again for hundreds time already.

 

Taeyong waited for the lift while praying Yuta would not going to be in it. But his pray was abonded by the God because he saw Yuta as soon as the lift door opened. He entered the lift with a deep sigh.

 

"Wanna grab breakfast together ?"

 

"No. I need to go somewhere today before the class."

 

"Are you avoiding me ?"

 

"No."

 

"......."

 

"Okay fine. Yes. I need time. I'm sorry for the other day. I was wrong."

 

Yuta smiled. He knows Taeyong so well.

 

"You know what ? When you feel like you want to talk to me again. You need to bring me some fries. Or else I am not going to talk to you," Yuta said while walking out of the lift.

 

"See you in the class later." He waved to Taeyong and walked to the opposite way.

 

Taeyong crossed the road to go to his favourite salad restaurant. He ordered his usual and listened to the morning news. A habit. One that he should fix as soon as possible. Taeyong looked at his watch. He still had 4 hours untill his class started. He got up as soon as he finished his food.

 

"I should go there and try my luck."

 

Taeyong hopped into the bus that led him to the MBC building. It took 35 minutes from where he was but he didn't mind. He wanted to at least see the one from afar. Taeyong's throat was so dry when he arrived so he decided to stop by the convenience store. While he was searching for his favourite Lemon Ice Tea, he heard some women talking about his one.

 

"Jaehyun-sunbae is so handsome."

"Really ? You have seen him in front of your eyes ?"

"Yes. He is so handsome. I almost fall from the stairs when he passed by me. He headed to the library with books in his hand. Really heart-fluttering. I think I can stare at his face the whole day and will never get sick of it."

 

Taeyong smiled.

 

"Today is my lucky day," he murmured.

 

He quickly paid for his drink and rushed to the library. The security was strict as always but thank goodness he was a student so he could use his student ID card to enter the library. Taeyong inhaled deeply to breathe in the books smell. He always loves this smell.

 

"It smells like heaven." Taeyong whispered.

 

Taeyong took a sit at the furthest corner so he could take a good look at the whole library. He put his bag and walked around the book shelf to find some books that look interesting. He went to the astrology sides to look for some books about stars when he suddenly made an eye contact with the one he wanted to meet and avoid the most.

 

"Oh ," Taeyong went back to his seat to grab his bag. He tried to escape quickly from the library but his plan was totally ruined as the younger was always better than him at running. He was going through the library's main door when a hand grabbed his wrist. He looked at the person who grabbed his wrist. His face didn't change at all and he only got more handsome since he last saw him. Taeyong who was unaware that he stared at Jaehyun's face too long finally realised when Jaehyun clenched his fingers between Taeyong's and dragged both of them out of the library.

 

Jaehyun walked them into an unfamiliar empty office which only had an office table. Jaehyun locked the door and pushed Taeyong towards the table to make him sit on it. He touched Taeyong lips with his lips and smiled. Taeyong who was always strict with "What You Should Do when You Meet Jaehyun" rules was extremely distracted that day. Jaehyun deepened the kiss and that was when Taeyong got his consciousness back. He pushed Jaehyun and stood straight.

 

"Why are you kissing me ?" Taeyong yelled while rubbed his lips with the back of his hand.

 

"You are here because you wanted to see me, no ?"

 

"What the hell are you thinking ? Why should I come here when it takes more than 30 minutes to get here ? Why should I come here when my university's library is bigger than the library here ?" Taeyong blurted out unconsciously.

 

"Exactly. Why would you come here, babe ?" Jaehyun treaded towards Taeyong.

 

Taeyong gasped quietly as he realised what he just said. Now he needed to think of an excuse.

 

"I-I need to uhmm meet someone ?" he stuttered.

 

Jaehyun smiled softly at the person in front of him. He really missed Taeyong. Yes, he feels bad for breaking up with him because of his career but that didn't make Jaehyun stop loving him.

 

"Who ?"

 

"Someone. You don't know hi--her."

 

"Her. Really ? You don't know any women other than your fam tho."

 

"That's why I said you don't know her."

 

"Then why did you run baby ? You aren't going to meet her ? Also, she isn't searching for you right now. Are you lying ?"

 

Jaehyun was only a few inches away from Taeyong. He missed that feels. He missed having Taeyong by his side. He missed showering Taeyong with kisses all over his body. He missed taking a bath with him. He missed all the cuddling session the had.

 

"I missed you, Babe."

 

"......"

 

"You are still mad at me ? You don't love me anymore ? Hmm ?" Jaehyun stared at Taeyong's pout and groaned.

 

"Let me kiss you again," Jaehyun immediately put his lips on Taeyong's and savoured the lips he missed the most. It took a while but Taeyong replied to the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's torso to pull Jaehyun closer. The kiss deepened and they made out for quite a time when Taeyong remembered he had class.

 

"I-I have class in an hour. I'm going to be late if I don't get into the bus," Taeyong took his bag on the ground and rushed out. Jaehyun grabbed his wrist once again.

 

"Let me drive you there, baby."

 

The drive to the university was awkward. They didn't meet or contact each other for a year. Taeyong kept playing with his fingers because he was anxious when suddenly Jaehyun grabbed them. Taeyong almost chocked because he didn't expect that.

 

"Can we go back to old us ? Hmm ?" Jaehyun asked as he kept his eyes on the road.

 

"...."

 

"You need time ? I'm willing to fix our relationship back. Please give me one more chance."

 

"I don't know, Jaehyun. What happened today is already too much for my brain to process."

 

"I will give you time to think about this babe. I didn't change my phone number so you can tell me whenever you want." Jaehyun said as the car entered the main gate.

 

"I will tell you when I'm ready." Taeyong stepped out of the car when the car stopped in front of his faculty building and walked straight to the lecture hall without looking back.