4 - Sister

Will we be together at the end ?

"I am going to the office after I drop to my house. You don't have any classes today ?" Taeyong shook his head.

 

"How about tomorrow ?" Jaehyun asked while taking his shirt on the floor to wear it.

 

"I have one at 10," Taeyong's eyes followed Jaehyun's movement.

 

"Good. I will come here immediately to fetch you at 8. We are going dinner and spend the night at my house. Bring along your clothes and books. Okay, baby ?" Jaehyun walked towards Taeyong and kissed his forehead.

 

"See you later," Taeyong replied as Jaehyun went to the door.

 

"Oh, before I forgot, your comfort food is in the fridge," Jaehyun's voice echoed into the bedroom before he could hear the front door closed.

 

Taeyong set another alarm at 11am as he took another nap. He was tired by the morning they had after he told Jaehyun he wanted to go back to the old them. Taeyong smiled.

 

"I hope my life will be better in the future," he mumbled before his eyes closed.

 

Taeyong could hear his house bell rang. It wouldn't stop and it got louder each time he wanted to sleep it off. He walked straight to the door with two probabilities. It was either Yuta or Jaehyun. Taeyong opened the door and was really shocked to see his sister. She didn't contact him for years since Taeyong left the house. And he was so suprised by the sudden visit that he dazed a few seconds in front of the door.

 

"Why are you here ? How do you know I live here ?" Taeyong asked not even looking at Minyoung's face. Minyoung kept playing with her fingers, didn't know how to tell her brother.

 

"Come on. Don't waste my time. I have so much things to do right now. If you don't want to talk, just go. I don't even want to listen what you're going to tell me." Taeyong said, about to stand up to go to his bedroom.

 

"N-No.. I will talk. Oppa, please you need to hear what I am about to say. I need you, oppa," Minyoung grabbed Taeyong's hand. Taeyong slowly sat back on the sofa.

 

"She is dying. Brain tumour. She said she wants to see you for the last time. And she has something important to tell you," Minyoung sniffed as she was getting teary. Taeyong who always has soft heart decided to be stony that day.

 

"Do I care ? Let her die. Because of her I have suffered a lot," Taeyong shook Minyoung's hand off him.

 

"Oppa! Why you always think you're the only one suffered ? We all suffered because of dad! You are so selfish! You left the house leaving mom and me alone with that old man. Did you ever think about us at all ?!" Minyoung shouted while sobbing.

 

"Selfish ? Me ?" Taeyong smirked.

"That's why I call her by her name and never with mother names. Don't joke with me, Lee Minyoung. She always bad talked about me to dad so he will always hit me. Also, who is the one who sell me off for $10 million and liveit comfortablt with it ? I don't want to hear anything from you anymore. Get out from my house! I don't even want to see your face! Don't even think to come here again!" Taeyong rised his voice to Minyoung, making her jilted.

 

"Oppa, I'm sorry. Please. I leave my phone number here. If you changed your mind, please call me. Mom is waiting for you, oppa," Minyoung slipped a piece of paper in Taeyong hand and hold Taeyong hands for a while before leaving. As soon as Minyoung left, Taeyong immediately cried his eyes out. The nightmare is back. He has been avoiding to bring his past to the present for years but his sister had to come in front of his eyes and crashed everything. He cried for two hours and passed out.

 

"Baby, I'm back!" Jaehyun shouted from the entrance. He was about to walk straight to the bedroom when he realised there was a glass on the table in the living room. He knew Taeyong only serve that glass to a guest, because he was with Taeyong when he bought it. He walked towards the glass and was so shocked to see Taeyong lying on the sofa. He woke Taeyong up for a while but the latter didn't respond. Jaehyun immediately picked Taeyong up and brought him to the hospital.

 

"His body is very weak. Seems like he didn't drink enough of water or he cried too much. But in his case, I think it is both. We have gave him IV drip but he will be unconscious for a few hours more. And it will take a few days until he gets stronger. When he wakes up, make sure to feed him nutritious food" the doctor explained to Jaehyun. Jaehyun was nodding through the explanation.

"Thank you, doctor." Jaehyun bowed as the doctor was leaving.

 

"Oh, by the way, stop him from consuming sweet food for a month. His body is too weak and can only accept sweet food twice a week." And by that the doctor left along with the nurse.

 

Jaehyun sat by Taeyong's side and held his hands tight.

 

"Babe, what happened when I left ? I'm so sorry that I left you alone again. I'm so sorry," Jaehyun cried and fall asleep beside Taeyong.