6 - Brother

Will we be together at the end ?

“J-Johnny ? Where are you ? I-I need your help, q-quick,”Taeyong begged through the phone.

 

“Where are you ? Oh my god, what happened ?”Johnny who heard Taeyong’s shiver in his voice finally fully awake from his sleep.

 

It was 3am and Taeyong just called him for help. Johnny quickly grabbed the car key and headed to Taeyong’s house. As soon as he arrived in front of Taeyong’s house he found Taeyong crouching down in front of the front gate with his bags. Johnny immediately stopped in front of Taeyong and the small boy got into the car. Taeyong was covered by bruises on his face and some blood on the corner of his lips, eyes and cheeks. It was not a new thing for Johnny but this kind of thing really make him surprised every single time. Taeyong’s dad is not a kind human overall but he thought the old was not this bad. Johnny noticed Taeyong was holding his rib so he asked if he was okay and if they should go to the hospital but Taeyong firmly said he was fine. During the way back to Johnny’s house, it was quiet because Johnny know Taeyong would not want to talk about this, yet.

“Taeyong, we have arrived. Wake up. I will take your bags,” Johnny said while opening the car door. But, Taeyong did not move an inch even after Johnny had finished putting the bags in the room.

“Damn it. Your body is hot as . Lee Taeyong, please wake up.” Johnny shook Taeyong’s body to wake him up but Taeyong stayed unconscious. Johnny then started the car back and headed to the hospital.

 

“Mommy, Taeyong is hospitalised. He broke his rib and has inner bleeding. Let’s keep Taeyong in our house. I don’t want to see Taeyong looking like this anymore.” – Johnny, 4.17am.

 

Taeyong groaned as soon as he opened his eyes. His body felt like it was breaking into two. He wanted to sit up but a hand stopped him.

 

“Stay as you are, sweetie. You are forbidden to move for a week,” Mrs. Seo said sternly. Taeyong knows Johnny’s mom is always busy, so he was wondering why she is here instead of Johnny.

 

“Auntie, why aren’t you going to work ? You can leave me alone here,” Taeyong asked with hoarse voice weakly. He could hear clinking sound of food utensils but he could not move to find where the sound came from.

 

“Sweetie, that’s not what you should be worried about. Now open your mouth. Eat this, so you can gain energy to heal,” Mrs Seo feed him porridge until he was full and after taking medicine Taeyong fall back to sleep.

 

“So mommy, how was it ? Did his dad let you take Taeyong ?”

“He did. But with one condition.”

“What is it ?”

“To give their family $10 million.”

“What the… he really want to trade his son with money ? He is totally an .”

“Johnny, language. Actually I don’t mind paying that much for Taeyong to be save. He is my bestfriend’s precious son. But I need to talk with your dad first.”

“Mommy, please take Taeyong in. I will help you with the company. I promise,” Johnny begged his mom, grabbing both of her hands desperately.

“I don’t want Taeyong to get hurt alone again. I just want him to be happy, at least with us as a family.” Johnny said while staring at Taeyong who was lying on the bed.

 

Taeyong wake up as the sunray hit his face. The blind was up that day, the flowers in the vase before the window had changed from roses to sunflowers, his favourite flower. He smiled. His best friends really know him well. The clock on the wall showed it was 8.12 a.m. Then the door was opened, Mrs. Seo walked in with Johnny and Yuta joining her.

 

“Good morning, Tae. How do you feel today ?” Mrs. Seo asked him with a bright smile.

“Very well. You all look so bright today. Good news I guess ?” Taeyong asked, totally curious on why they all had cheerful expression early in the morning.

“Yes, dude! Not even one, nor two either but three!” Johnny said almost hitting Taeyong’s back as habit when Yuta stopped him.

“Chill, bro. He is still healing,” Yuta hissed.

“Sorry, I am just excited! Can you imagine I am getting a brother ? That’s a whole thing I could never imagine!” Johnny exclaimed.

“A brother ? Oh, congratulations Mrs. Seo! Wow, Johnny. You better take care of your younger brother well. Because if you don’t I will! So he will call me his big brother instead of you,” Taeyong told Johnny, excitedly. But the smile faded as he was puzzled at the faces the three of them were making.

“Wait, why are you all making faces ? Come on! I can’t wait to know it already,” Taeyong said, crossing his arms and pouted.

“You’re the one who gonna be my younger brother, you cutie pie.” Johnny said while pinching Taeyong’s cheeks.

“Wait, what ? What happened when I was dead ?” Taeyong asked all of them with confused look, gaining giggles from the three of them.

 

“I had take you as my legal son now, Taeyong. So now, you’re legally Johnny’s brother and my son. Your father gave me the permission to take you into our family after I asked him. So the second good news is you can live with us. The third one, you will have a new mom. Of course, I couldn’t be compared to your mum but I promise you more happy days in the future,” Mrs. Seo said with a bright expression, definitely excited to break it to Taeyong.

“Dude, you’re now my brother. I can’t believe it,” Johnny hugged him tight; giving him stinging feels around his rib.

“Oh my god this boy. I told ya he is still healing,” Yuta broke their hug and slap Johnny’s stomach.

“Beware. He is fragile boy. Don’t break him,” Yuta warned Johnny.

“I know that too, dude. His friend isn’t you only,” Johnny pushed Yuta away to hug Taeyong again.

 

 

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥ 

 

hello guys, i updated 3 chapters today and will be back again to update you guys after 2 weeks because my final will start tomorrow.

please drop by my cc to give your feedback on the fic. this softie is sad no one drop any feedback yet  ಥ ೧ ಥ

https://curiouscat.me/nctyongzen