1 - Bestfriend

Will we be together at the end ?

Taeyong woke up with bits of sunray on his face. The curtain was not closed properly. He rolled over his bed and his eyes were finally opened. He had slept for 15 hours. All the assignment and group work that he did for the whole 2 months came to an end yesterday. When he sent all his work to his lecturer, only God knows how happy he was. Taeyong rolled over again. The other side of his king-sized bed was empty as always. Taeyong sighed. "He totally forgot about my existence." Taeyong walked to the refrigerator in the kitchen to drink his milk and headed to the sofa in front of the television. The channel was showing the hourly news and he immediately recognised the voice of the news anchor. "It is nice to listen to his voice as soon as I wake up," Taeyong smiled. Taeyong was focusing on watching (listening) the news when the bell rings. Taeyong moved so slowly towards the door that the person at the other side of the door started to ring the bell non-stop. Ugh, he hates noisy morning (afternoon). Taeyong opened the door and the person entered immediately.

 

"Why are you taking so long to open the door ?"

 

"Excuse me. This is my house. I can do whatever I want. I can also mute the bell and make you stand in front of the door the whole day."

 

"Meanie. Here's your lunch. You said you wanted to eat Big Mac yesterday."

 

"Oh, you remember. Thanks, Yuta."

 

"No biggie. By the way, why are you watching the news ? That is so not you," Yuta asked as he reached the fries.

 

"I didn't. It was showing when I opened the television and that is also when you rang my bell," Taeyong slapped Yuta hand away from grabbing his fries.

 

"Tch! I bought you the fries. Please give me some."

 

"Nope! They're mine."

 

After had his lunch, Taeyong took a bath and came back to the comfy sofa. Yuta was watching the drama 'Suits'. He sat besides Yuta and put his head on Yuta's shoulder.

 

"I miss him. I thought I won't miss him but I was wrong. Everything reminds me of him." Taeyong said with glassy eyes. Yuta immediately made Taeyong face him.

 

"You know what ? Let's go to Johnny's house. You can use his game room as long as you want."

 

"So sudden ? No, it's okay. I'm not in the mood for it."

 

"Then, what do you want to do ?" Yuta stared in Taeyong eyes.

 

"You."

 

By that, Taeyong kissed Yuta hard. He was aware Yuta was shocked by his action as Yuta froze. Instead, he didn't let go but went even harder. After a few, Yuta replied to his kiss and the kiss got rougher. Yuta pushed Taeyong on his back which made him on top of Taeyong. He then pulled away to stare in Taeyong's brown eyes which started pooling again.

 

"You sure about this ? Do you want to stop or proceed?"

 

"No, I'm sorry."

 

Taeyong then left Yuta on the sofa alone and went straight to his room. The sound of the door being locked echoed through the house which was a signal that he wanted to be left alone.

 

Yuta let a deep sigh. He is so used to this situation. It had been a year since Taeyong broke up with his boyfriend. His boyfriend was in the same university with them. He studied mass communication while Taeyong and Yuta are Finance students. Even though the other was younger, he ended his study first. He is so talented that the broadcasting company gave him scholarship and hire him immediately as the news anchor. Taeyong was happy for him of course but the boy broke his heart when he said he wanted to take a break. Wanted to focus on his career, he said. So, Taeyong let him. Taeyong had a very hard time since he depended on his boyfriend a lot. He pushed away the society and spent a whole month in his room after the breakup. Since then, no one can enter his room because Taeyong didn't want Jaehyun's 'smell' gone.

 

 

It is so hard for Yuta, really. Because Yuta has a big crush on Taeyong. But he knows, he will never get a chance. Taeyong loves Jaehyun the most in the whole world. But, sometimes he wished Taeyong won't kiss him randomly and made his heart beated so fast. It's unfair for him as he only got Taeyong's lips but not Taeyong's heart.

 

Yuta scuffed to Taeyong's room door and gave soft knocks. "I am going back home. Just text me if you need anything."

 

Taeyong who was staring into the night view through the big window sighed deeply.

 

"Sorry, Yuta."