two

You are my euphoria

JIMIN'S POV
'You're still hanging out with him?' someone said and Taehyung turned around to face one of his other 'friends'. I kept my head down and tried to ignore them.
'Well observed' I heard him say 'do you have an issue with me and Jimin being friends? cause if you do then I know who I would rather hang out with, just because you think something is weird doesn't make it so, Jimin happens to be very talented and himbbeing shunned because of this isn't fair at all and I hope that one day, he proves you all wrong' he turned back to me and smiled,I looked up at the people behind him, they looked completely dumbstruck and seeing the look on their faces made me smile.
'Thank you for that' I said quietly 'no one has ever stuck up for me like that before'
'Well more fool them then' he replied.
'I mean it though, thank you'
'You don't need to thank me Jimin, I've been there for you and I will continue to be there no matter what, i care about you and one day you will show those that have doubted you and make them sorry I promise, you're going to be amazing'
I felt like I was going to cry, I didn't know how to react and that is my excuse for what happened next.
I hugged him as tightly as I could and as quickly as i did it, I let him go aagain and blushed looking down at my feet.
'S-sorry, i don't know what came over me' I muttered.
Taehyung smiled'It's okay,I knda liked it to be honest'
'R-really?' I asked shocked and he nodded and I blushed a brighter shade of red.

TAEHYUNG'S POV: I did honestly enjoy the little hug that Jimin gave me, it felt nice to be needed and I really did want to look after him, he seemed strong but everyone neededsomeone at some point right?
But did I just want to be his friend? Or something more?
I shook my head, I wouldn't make it awkward for him, I was happy as I was, I had him in my life and that was all that mattered, man I sounded so cliche right now.
Would I be able to do it though? Would I be able to just be his friend?
I was so confused, all of these feelings and emotions mixed up inside me made me feel slightly sick.
I sat down, why was nothing ever easy any more?

JIMIN'S POV: I went to bed that night full of all sorts of feelings and thoughts that I didn't understand and I was beginning to get a headache because of it.
I hoped that everythign would be okay after I got a good nights sleep...now all I needed was to actually fall asleep.
Easier said than done though.