five

You are my euphoria

Turns out that Taehyung wasn't as alright as he'd thought, I made him go to the emergancy room where he was told that he had a cracked rib hence why it hurt to do anything, and the rest were badly bruised. Whoever had done this had done so with some force,I felt so bad but he just kept telling me not to worry.
Anyway, he wasn't allowed to move too much which meant I'd be alone for a while, which was fine so long as he recovered. I'd be okay, i made a promise to myself as I made my way to the cafatria, but I wasnt looking where I was going and bumped straight into the back of someone.
'Sorry' I said.
'You will be you little punk' I looked up 'after what I did to your friend, I thought you'd disappear'
'You're the one that hurt Taehyung?' the bully laughed and I saw red.
I pushed him and to my surprise he went down, probably because he wasn't paying attention.
'You're gonna regret that freak' he made to attack but a professor appaeared just in time.
'Both of you,my office, there will be no fighting on campus'
And so I got suspended for the rest of the week.
I didn't feel like going home so I texted Taehyung instead.
'Is it okay if I come over?' I asked.
The reply came almost instantly but he seemed confused.
'Uh yeah sure you can. All okay?'
'I'll explain later'

This was going to be fun.
I knocked on the door and he answered it pretty much right away.
'Come on in' he said.

'What do you mean you got suspended?' Taehyung looked like he was trying not to laugh
'I mean exactly what I said' I replied.
I was perched on the edge of the sofa that Taehyung was lying on. he was so tall, much taller than me.
'I got that' he smiled 'I just dont believe it'
'Well it's true or I wouldn't be sat here would I?'
'Good point' he said and I stuck my tongue out at him.
'So what actually happened then?'he asked.
'I bumped into the guy that hurt you' I said and his calm expression suddenly changed.
'You what? Are you okay??' he sat up a bit too fast and had to lie back down again.
'I'm fine, one of the professors came before anything could happen hence why I was suspended'
'Oh Jimin you shouldn't have done that'
'I couldn't let him get away with it' I said 'and I'm perfectly alright' Taehyung rolled his eyes 'I'd do anything for you,I'm sorry it took me so long to realise it' a tear rolled down my cheek and he wiped it away
'It's okay, hey come here' he moved over as best he could and I squished in beside him 'the important thing is, we have each other now' he was my hair.
'Thank you' I said.
'For what?' he asked sounding confused.
'For everything you've done for me, I've never had anyone like you in my life before'
'Well get used to it because I'm here to stay, you're stuck with me' he said.
'Fine by me' I whispered.