three

You are my euphoria

I didn't feel any better when i woke up the next morning.
I got myself ready and headed out the door, I'd have to try and hidemy ill feelings from taehyung though, I didn't want him to worry.
It wasn't possible though, he saw straight through me.
'What's the matter Jiminie?' he asked, his eyes full of worry.
I tried my best to smile 'nothing, I just didn't have a good nights sleep last night that's all' I fibbed.
I hated lying to him,not that it worked.
He took my hand 'tell me the truth please Jimin' he looked at me, it was like he was staring into my soul. I looked down at our hands, fingers locked together and sodid he, and as if he had be shocked with eletric, he let go and looked away from me.
'I'm sorry' he said soquietly I barely heard him 'I didn't mean to...I should go;
'Tae...' too late, he was gone, just like that.
I called for him to come back but knew it was no good, I felt so stupid.
What was I going to do now?
I was all alone and I hated myself.
It was all my fault, I had lost my only friend and I had no one to blame but myself.
I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

TAEHYUNG'S POV: I was an idiot, I'd told myself I wouldn't do anything to jeopadise our friendship and that was exactly what I had done, I was so stupid.
I sat with my head in my hands.
'You finally got away from the weirdo then' a voice said 'good job'
I felt anger rise inside me,it felt strange, I never got mad but I had had enough of people belittling Jimin. 'he is not a weirdo, he is one of the best people I know and I am fed up of people like you dragging him through the dirt!' I shouted and swung at him.
I knew I'dmade contact because my whole hand suddenly hurt as though I'd done more damage to myself instead.
'You're gonna regret that' I was shoved against the wall 'this place doesn't look well on your kind'
I laughed in spite of myself 'my kind? you make it sound like I'm a different species, I'm human just like you'
'You and the freak deserve each other'
'He is not a freak!' I shouted again and lunged out but to no avail this time, I actually tasted blood and then I was on the floor.
'It'll be worse than that if you ever try that again'
I stayed on the floor for a while before reaching for my glasses and trying to stand.
Everything hurt, I made my way to the toiletd to inspect the damage and sort myself out a bit before going to face everyone again.
It wasn't too bad I suppose, my nose was defineatly broken and I hoped my ribs were just brusied, and my glasses were ruined.
But I had no one to blame but myself.