six

You are my euphoria

That was the first time I'd stayed over at Taehyung's house and it was, well,it was pretty amazing.
He was so gentle and caring.
'I'll sleep on the floor, you can have the bed' he said
'Don't be daft' I told him 'this is your house, I'll take the floor'
'Or we could share the bed' he said shyly 'I mean it's big enough and we'll just be sleeping'
I smiled 'sounds good to me' I cleared my throat 'I'll uh,go get ready' he nodded

TAEHYUNG'S POV: Jimin came back in the room.
'Wow' I breathed and he giggled.
'I-I obvioudly didn't have anything to change into so...yeah'
'No no that's fine'
'I've never seen you speechless before' he chuckled
'Well,I've never seen you,like this before' I said 'alll that dancing served you well' this was silly,we were together, I shouldn't be feeling like this. So why was I? Everything about Jimin made me forget to be myself, normally I was so calm and collected, he sent me crazy.
'You're not too bad yourself' he squished up against me and lay his head on my chest 'I love you Taehyung'
I kissed the top of his head 'I love you too' he lifted his head 'what is it?'
'Nothing'
'We don't have to do anything you dont have to'
'No I want to.I want to'
I kissed him.
And it felt amazing.It was perfect,it was meant to be. I held him as closely as I could. He tasted amazing too, like the caramel latte he had every morning.
Our lips moved together in perfect sincricity. My fingers followed the lines of his perfectly shaped muscles and I felt him smile in the middle of the kiss which made me want to kiss him even more.
I never wanted this to end ever.I felt as though I was floating on a cloud.
But then he stopped.
'What's wrong? Was I going to far?'
'No, God no that was perfect I just...'
'Just what? Tell me love' I touched his cheek.
'I just wanted to look at you,you're so beautiful' my turn to blush now 'now you're even more so'
I kissed him again andpulled him on top of me, we molded together like two pieces of a jigsaw.
I really would do anything for him. He was the only thing that mattered.

JIMIN'S POV: I woke up the next morning before Taehyung and just lay there watching him sleep, he looked so peaceful,I wanted to run my fingers down his chest but was scared that I would wake him up. 
He looked so perfect,how had I gotten so lucky?
'Will you stop staring at me?' he asked with a smirk across his face but still with his eyes closed.
'It's your own fault for being so beautiful' he opened one eye.
'THAT was incredibly cheesy' he said.
'It worked though' I replied 'I love you'
'I love you too' he kissed my cheek 'I love you so much'