seven

You are my euphoria

I got back to my apartment later that day to a letter, my address was written in a fancy script, I was confused when opening it only to almost collapse.
'Oh my God' I whispered to myself 'I can't believe it' I had to tell Taehyung.
'Missing me that much already?' I could hear the smile in his voice.
'I got in' I said 'I did it'
'What are you talking about, did what?'
'I went for an audtion at a dance school a while back and I got a place'
'That's fantastic, I'm so proud of you, you're gonna be amazing' he said 'meet me tomorrow, we'll celebrate'
'I can't wait' and he clicked off.
I sat back and smiled to myself. Everything was going my way and the best part was I would finally leave that hell hole,I was so happy.

The next day I made myself look presentable and went to meet Taehyung, I was soexcited to share the news in person.
I was a few mintues early so I just waited outside the restaurant.
'Well well look who it is' the same bully who had got me suspended appeared.
'Seriously? you make my life hell in college so you thought you'd ruin the rest too? Just leave me alone'
'You're awfully mouthy for someone who's all alone' he smiled menicingly.
'He isn't all alone' I heard Taehyung's voice behind me and he stood in front of me 'now lay off'
'Tae...'
'It's okay Jimin, I've got this' he turned around.
I was scared he was gonna get hurt again.
'You have made Jimin's life hell for too long. I have lost friends standing up against people like you but it's always gonna be worth it, we love each other and there is nothing I wouldn't do for him so go ahead and hurt me, but don't you dare touch him'

TAEHYUNG'S POV: I closed my eyes and waitied for something to happen but nothing did. I felt Jimin tug on my arm.
'You can open your eyes now, he's gone'
'That was unexpected' I said and he shrugged.
'Guess that's what happens when you stand up to people' he said
'Guess so'
'Thank you for what you said'
I took himin my arms and hugged him tightly 'I meant every single word and always will' I kissed him 'come on, let's go and have that celebration' I took his hand and led him inside.
'I am really proud of you Jimin, you've worked so hard, you deserve this, you're gonna be fantastic'
'I owe it all to you'
'What did I do?' I asked.
'Believed in me when no one else did, when I couldn't even believe in myself, you're the best thing to ever happen to me'
'Well, I'll do whatever it takes tomake you happy' I paused 'I guess wee won't see each other as often now you're gonna be away' God I sounded selfish.
'You could come with me' he replied quietly.
I stared at him.